Chicoon October/November event MYO by mango531

Based on Click to view
Artist mango531 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Chicoon October/November event MYO

Postby mango531 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:02 am

Ok, so just got the basic design done but, things can change or edited so WIP until I'm happy with what I've done but the worm tail and flame color will be the only things staying. I've had to update the design but cause of IRL I've did not had much time to participate the event as much but I'm not going to be using the edits I've obtained on the MYO and keeping them for future MYOs.

Day 1: Claimed this MYO

Items/edits obained
Companion gummy- claimed from Ͳհҽ "Ꭰɾąց'ղʂ" Ꭰҽղ // Ꭰąվ 𝟙 (Will be using on a future MYO)
Size/Height edit (Day 2) (Will be using on a future MYO)
Scrying potion from Trick or Treat (got treat) (Will be using on a future MYO)

Edits
Colored pupil (NR)
Parasite (Event) (Worm Tail)
Flame color - Purple pizzazz
5 stripes (Common)

Day 2 answer

Character Names
Username + User ID: mango531 + 83858
Link to MYO Claim: Can be found here
Prompt Response:

What is your Chicoon's name: Their name Rosabella but most call them Rosa for short.
Does it have any meaning? They're not sure if their name has any meaning, so not really.
How do they feel about their name? They find this name fits them very well as it, they find it... rather cute and they not too bothered about it, any chicoon who comes to see them really do like the name. They maybe a reserved chicoon but they do have a few friends that they're close with.
Does their parasite have a name? Yes, their parasite is named Violet, they attached to Rosabella one day out of nowhere, at first they did not like each other but as time went on they became the best of buddies or have gotten well with each other despite both the host and the parasite having different personalities which they clash sometimes. (127)
mango531

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me