Mischief Night..

"Mischief Night.." by .Widow.

Dressup entry

Mischief Night..

Postby .Widow. » Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:37 pm

Ashfur was a regular dog until he licked an outlet; next he knew, he had a computer monitor (or a really old TV?) for a head. Since the incident, he's been getting along fine, except nobody ever knows how he's feeling since he lacks a face. Before the wires started to go bad, the screen would light up with some semblance of a face, but unfortunately he can't always be tethered to a socket. In the meantime, he's glued some googly eyes and a fake tongue from a magic kit to his screen so he isn't too intimidating to look at. To be quite fair, he was never much of an artist, so he really doesn't even know how peculiar he looks at all times.

After his friends left the Mischief Night party he was holding in a local abandoned house, he decided he was sick of constantly having to pick his fake tongue up off the floor. He waited until the stroke of midnight, carefully lighting each of his six red candles in a circle, and called upon the gods unknown, to bring him back his face. He slipped his little witch hat onto his head, wrapped his annoyingly heavy screen-head in a cloak of bubble wrap, and started to chant.

A demon crawled out of the floor and found his screen so offputting he went back into the depths unknown.

"Maybe next year." Ashfur shrugged, slightly disappointed, yet not surprised. "By then he'll probably know what to expect."
ImageImage
Widow!->Image
http://dragcave.net/user/pugpug109 Click my eggs?

*Saamany and I occasionally trade unfairly and use the same IP addresses when we visit one another. We live together; dreams do come true. <3 Danke!
** My sig is outdated but I keep it as-is for my nostalgia. hehe.
.Widow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me