[HSR] Vet Care by Birdy

Based on Click to view
Artist Birdy [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

[HSR] Vet Care

Postby Birdy » Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:48 pm

One of the most important steps in taking in a new pet is ensuring its physical health! Routine vet visits, including vaccinations, preventatives, dental cleanings, and much more are crucial to keeping your pet healthy and happy. Here at HSR, we take vet care very seriously. That is why we ask all adopters to form a relationship with a veterinarian so that they can provide the best care for their fur-babies! All users must be established with an appropriate veterinarian in order to adopt a Highland Staffy Rescue.

To establish a relationship with a veterinarian, simply fill out the form and post it below. You will receive a message once your form has been accepted, and will be considered a new client as soon as the message is sent! If your veterinarian requires a fee, please send the fee in a trade directly to me (Birdy). A user may switch or upgrade their veterinary services at any time, but will not be refunded! Below are the following options for veterinarians- please be sure to read the details, as some veterinarians provide different services than others, and some have different fees.

Code: Select all
[center][b]I would like to become a new client![/b][/center]

[b]username:[/b] (link to profile here!)
[b]which vet would you like to become a client of?:[/b] (vet name here)
[b]is there a fee associated? if so, link to your trade here:[/b] (trade link here)

Cherry Cove Vet Services is the perfect option for new adopters! Highly affordable and readily available, CCVS is adequate for most beginners.

Services: Routine exams, vaccinations, preventatives, dental work, basic surgeries
Limitations: CCVS is adequate for up to 5 dogs
Price: Free!

Banana Briar Vet Services is a slightly more advanced and specialized option for adopters. Slightly more expensive, BBVS makes up for it by offering a wider variety of services and higher limits.

Services: Routine exams, vaccinations, preventatives, dental work, basic & complex surgeries
Limitations: BBVS is adequate for up to 15 dogs
Price: One-time payment of 10c$

Apple Air Vet Services is a high-quality option for adopters of dogs with more advanced medical needs. Though they tend to be a bit more pricey, AAVS is a great choice to ensure all of your furry companion's needs are met!

Services: Routine exams, vaccinations, preventatives, dental work, basic/complex/advanced surgeries
Limitations: AAVS is adequate for any number of dogs
Price: One-time payment of 20c$
*** if you are upgrading from BBVS to AAVS, you only need to pay an additional 10c$ to make up the difference!
Birdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [HSR] Vet Care

Postby Spotify » Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:30 pm

I would like to become a new client!

username: spotify