Kaiso by Lying_Lilacs

Based on Click to view
Artist Lying_Lilacs [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kaiso

Postby Lying_Lilacs » Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:31 pm

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Image

🌺Wow! Is this not the biggest throwbacks of them all? Jellybean dragons were such a fun part of CS back in the day!
Here is the most recent of mine, Miss Kaiso, who I actually got back in July of 2015. She never go an official reference; so, here we are!🌺

Kaiso means a variety of things, being an exclamation of encouragement or praise or to go ahead, depending on what part of the world you're in.
She is an intelligent bean who prefers the loftier things in life. She spends a lot of time reading up on recently published studies, Greek philosophy, and dusty books that no one else will love. Broody is an apt descriptor for her, but don't tell her I said that...
Her fathers are Tempest and Kipling.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    -----------------------------------------------

Hi! I'm Lilacs!! vwv <3
      I used to be Fail In Love, if you remember
      me by that username. <3
      I'm not too active on here anymore, but if
      you send me a message I'll definitely read
      and respond ASAP!! But you can always
      message me on DA or Discord (Tal #8898)!
    -----------------------------------------------

Lying_Lilacs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me