Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

OTA Sockpuppet Drawings so I can buy Virtual Dog Wigs by TheDandiestOfLions

Artist TheDandiestOfLions [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

OTA Sockpuppet Drawings so I can buy Virtual Dog Wigs

Postby TheDandiestOfLions » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:20 am

I swear I can draw things that aren't sock puppets. I just feel like i have found my CS niche... and they are so fun to make on oekaki... and they are so fun to design. And i realized I could finally get some C$. please be patient with me, I have never made adopts before, and I am really nervous but I am just happy to show these guys to yall!

I was going to just make simple patterned socks and sell them for like, 5 C$ each, bc i have no (0) C$ and i need C$ to buy... dog wigs... but i actually ended up putting a lot of effort into these designs so I've decided to have 5 C$ as a minimum and see what people offer. either way they are pretty cheap.

These don't really have wearers and none of them have fingerpuppets, there are arms for display but in case you want to stick them on some other arm i put the arm in a different layer for each. each has a layer group, and when you buy one i will add you to the drawing so you can make a version with only yours and do with it what you will. If these sell I want to make more adopts, maybe even some human sock puppet wearers with sock puppets, though those will be more expensive bc humans hard. but character design fun. nobody told me that getting attached was a risk when making adopts but ill be glad as long as you love them! either way I had fun designing them.

OFFERS START AT 5C$
Puppet 1 (polka dots) -Open, no offers.
Puppet 2 (patchwork) -Open, no offers
Puppet 3 (Unicorn) -Open, no offers
Puppet 4 (Spirals) -Closed: Riot Lord
Last edited by TheDandiestOfLions on Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
TheDandiestOfLions

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: OTA Sockpuppet Drawings so I can buy Virtual Dog Wigs

Postby Riot Lord » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:48 am

Sb on 4 👀
Riot Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: OTA Sockpuppet Drawings so I can buy Virtual Dog Wigs

Postby TheDandiestOfLions » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:35 am

Riot Lord wrote:Sb on 4 👀

howdy! I think I'm ready to close the deal on this one, just send a trade with the c$ and ill put your username in the work!
TheDandiestOfLions

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me