Based on Click to view
Artist ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

stars #2421

Postby ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:03 pm

this cat... has a tie ? where did they get that ??
[tell me the backstory of this cat's accessory !]

Ends at CS rollover to August 20th !

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name: tbd
Clan: Gladewood [x]
Description: red-silver ticked tabby with high white and blue eyes
Edits: [nr] expression edits, accessories [c] whiskers, eye shape, pointed ears, min fur
Owner: Adamented
Last edited by ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ on Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ 372695

ImageImageImage
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: stars #2421

Postby cKy » Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:58 pm

Username: catamitee
Cat Name: scoutwing
Clan: fleetclan
Prompt: The first thing Scoutwing noticed was the smell.
It was a putrid, intense smell, that came swirling around him as the wind blew. It was an offensive smell, off-putting, but still his curiosity had the upper hand, and it intrigued him to the point of discomfort. It was dark out, and he wasn't sure if anyone else was awake; so he was sure nobody would mind if he... slipped away, for just a moment. Just to see what was going on, just to be aware of any danger.
So, he came to his feet, whiskers twitching in that way his mother always commented on; she said it always happened when he wanted to find something out, when he was investigating something. He stuck close to the ground, eyes wide and bright and keenly watching for danger. The dry, wooden debris and sandy dirt rubbed against his tummy, residual warmth from the harsh heat of the day still lingering and holding him as he hugged against the earth.
The scent grew stronger, coming from the two-leg place. It grew more and more offensive as he crept closer, almost something like a warning, urging him to turn back, to go back to sleep and forget he ever smelt it. It stung his nose, and encouraged tears to prick in his eyes. Looking briefly to the sky, Scoutwing noticed a line of dark black smoke against the deep blue. His heart sunk; why hadn't it registered earlier? He bounded forward, passing the last bush between him and the source of the smell, and--
it was exactly as he had suspected.
There, in front of him, stood an overbearing two-leg structure that towered over him- even by two-leg nest standards- which had been blackened by white and orange flames. Ugly gray smoke slowly bounced upward from the fragile-looking building. He didn't smell any two-legs, and he wasn't sure if it was because there were none to be smelled, or if the burning structure was all that he was allowed to smell.
Ignoring the fleeting feeling in his chest, Scoutwing steeled his nerves, and looked to see if there was anything else to see other than the burning structure.
A sliver of shiny blue caught his eye. Scoutwing stumbled forward, paws shaking. Upon closer inspection, he found it was a strip of fabric- but not similar to any he had seen before. It shone brightly with the reflection of the sweltering structure beside it, and it was also on fire. Scoutwing snuffed the embers out with his paws, trying to steady himself. After successfully putting it out, he grabbed it in his mouth and, ignoring the horrible taste of smoke, he leapt back to where he came from.
[453]
tldr he found it outside a burning barn :thumbsup:
༺♡༻ scott ༺♡༻ he him ༺♡༻ nzst ༺♡༻ ༺♡༻ th ༺♡༻
i like cky & 96bb & deron miller & bam margera & cds & dvds

“𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢...”
cKy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adamented » Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:04 am

Username: Adamented
Cat Name: tbd
Clan: Gladewood [x]
Prompt:
    He was once a very famous show cat.

He and his sister were adopted by a young family of twolegs, two large ones were men and two small ones, one girl and one boy. They would travel around the whole world to bring his talents to different places, even just to show off his brilliant orange fur to someone who would maneuver him and analyze every part of him. He always did very well, even winning beautiful ruby red ribbons when he competed in relay like competitions.

Until his sister began to compete, as well. She had a longer, much more luxurious coat of orange. She almost looked solid her stripes so pale and coat so dark, it must have been something that the humans fancied because she immediately overtook him in competition. Though he loved his sister dearly, a deep sense of resentment began to grow. She had been training her whole life for this moment, whereas he started his training a bit later into his young life. After she began to win those ruby ribbons, the only ones he ever touched were blue. Sapphire blue, beautiful, even more than the red but his heart sank with every one he got. His humans would celebrate her, lift her up and rub faces with her and offer her treats, just the way they'd always done with him.

He was left to follow behind.

Before he knew it, he was always on the ground following behind or stuffed in the plastic box they would sometimes carry him around in. On his last trip to a show, once again he won blue and his sister ruby red, and again they pushed him backward into the plastic box. He cried out in displeasure, but didn't fight them, he knew it would do him no good.

They were in a twoleg nest different from the one he called home, somewhere very different from their home where it was hot and dry and there were many different birds and bugs. He didn't get to see any up close, only outside of the window. On that last day after they closed the wooden pane between him and the outside world and freed him from his thin plastic prison, they replaced their collars with ornaments. His sister wore a bow at her neck in the same ruby red of her winning ribbon and he wore a necktie of brilliant blue, a show of his shame and failure, in his eyes if no one else's.

The humans bound in white and black pelts that were smooth and refined were carefully lining up together in front of some device, the young girl scooped him up and the young boy held his sister, a large grin across his goofy face as he brandished the fluffy form of the younger molly. It was their last picture together.

Soon after this the humans shed their stiff pelts and changed into the softer ones that he and his sister preferred, the ones that smelled of each other and their home. In the night, the humans slept and even his sister eventually nodded off but he was wide awake when he heard the last human to come to their nest lift a glass pane with a quiet creak.

He lifted his head to drink in the fresh air and feel the breeze on his fur, but carefully watching the human get under its covers and squirm a few times before settling.

He jumped up to the sill of the window, peering outside. There was a strange scent out there, it was all very unfamiliar. He dipped his head, drinking in the breeze but... it wasn't enough. He weeziled his head under the frame of the glass and pushed it as far under as it would go, squinting as it pulled on his fur, but eventually it gave way and opened further with another creak. The humans didn't stir, as he looked over his shoulder. He slinked out, dropping to the wood below, and taking a few steps. Nearby, beasts slept in a fenced field much smaller than the one his family had at home. They were bigger and darker than the beasts he'd met before, and snored loudly. They smelled foul. Curiosity ate at him, with one last glance to the window behind and above he wandered off. He only went a few blocks, taking a look at all the different sized twoleg dens, some of even bright colors and glowing ornaments above their entrances. Eventually he grew tired, wandering around aimlessly, he turned back to return to where he'd come.

However, when he got back the way he'd snuck out was closed and he couldn't get back in, stuck staring through the glass at one of the younger humans as she slept, his sister with red bow twisted to the back of her neck curled up comfortably in the embrace of the young human.

He sat out in the cold for hours, waiting for them to notice him and let him back in, but they barely even stirred. They didn't even seem to know he was gone. Disheartened, his tail fell and heart with it, he leapt from the window sill onto the wooden walkway and down a set of stairs to the ground below. He wandered aimlessly through the stone wasteland that twolegs called home, tired, hungry, and thirsty as the sun began to pop up over the horizon illuminating his bright orange coat.

Then he discovered something, a path like the humans' rumblestrips, made instead of fine sharp stones. Curious he wandered down it, almost two hours as the dawn crept away and midmorning reared it's head. He was getting desperate for water but none was around, as the path turned from sharp stones to soft dirt that eased his aching paws. It was a long way, and the path even split off many times before he came to what he assumed was the final fork, taking a right towards where he could see some heavy tree canopy on the horizon. It would be safe there, right? If there were trees, there was water, right?

As day slipped into noon and then night, he grew exhausted. Stumbling through dense grass he crested the top of a hill, below sat a large red barn with fading paint and a once white picket fence now only the soft color of wood, dilapidated and falling apart. A spark of hope pushed him to go on, until he reached the barn and found an old wooden bucket with some kind of cold dark loop over it, filled with rainwater. He lapped it up greedily, gasping a breath of relief as it filled his belly with a refreshing cool slosh. When he lifted his gaze, his deep blue eyes met a pair more piercing than he had ever seen in his life.

A molly with a mane like cinnamon and sunshine, dappled and radiating from her body, and a long tufted tail that stood tall behind her. "Do you live in this barn?" She asked, which seemed rather odd as she was just now sitting on the ledge of a large opening, much like he would sit in the window of his humans' home.

"Well, no. Isn't it yours?" He chimed, confused by the scenario. She shook her head, before poising carefully on the edge and gracefully dropping down to the matted yellowing grass below.

"We're Wanderers just staying for a while." She spoke calm and clear, a rich deep voice from within her mottled chest floating in the air around him. "My name is Leijona. What brings you here?"

He regards her a moment, trying to decide whether or not he should reveal the whole truth, but her gaze is only welcoming and curious. Not a hint of aggression or skepticism in them. He pips up, "I got lost and I can't go back."

He's shy to admit it, but it's true.

"Well, you're always welcome here," she nods to the building behind her, "if you have nowhere else to go."

He took her up on her offer, he's been Wandering with her and the other Gladewood Wanderers for some time now. The neck tie is a symbol of his past and where he came from, a reminder of his sister and their home that they once shared. He couldn't possibly bear to take it off.

[1,401 words]

[ ABOUT ]

Ada
          AdamAddie
          he / she / they

✦ ✦ ✦
          [ MY STUFF ]
          ImageImageImage
          discord: @adamented

[ LINKS ]
          ImageImage
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ » Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:19 pm

congratulations Adamented, you win this cat !

Catamitee, i'm awarding you an HM !
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ 372695

ImageImageImage
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adamented » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:20 am

Awesome~!
Could I be added to the drawing to grab transparent and non-accessory references?

[ ABOUT ]

Ada
          AdamAddie
          he / she / they

✦ ✦ ✦
          [ MY STUFF ]
          ImageImageImage
          discord: @adamented

[ LINKS ]
          ImageImage
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cKy » Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:57 am

congrats dude! :D
༺♡༻ scott ༺♡༻ he him ༺♡༻ nzst ༺♡༻ ༺♡༻ th ༺♡༻
i like cky & 96bb & deron miller & bam margera & cds & dvds

“𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢...”
cKy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:31 am

Adamented wrote:Awesome~!
Could I be added to the drawing to grab transparent and non-accessory references?

yeah, i've added you :>
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ 372695

ImageImageImage
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me