3 AM commissions

"3 AM commissions" by Dewie

Dressup entry

3 AM commissions

Postby Dewie » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:18 pm

The state you're in at 3 AM, finishing underpriced commissions up before bed. Your phone is warning you of 20% battery remaining. A pile of unhealthy, probably stale, junk candy awaiting to be ate. There's a cup of $6.49 coffee milk boba you forgot to drink from 3:46 pm just sitting next to you, rotting away. Your laptop is blasting 2009 hyperpop to keep you awake and motivated. Your Discord is empty, as for all your friends and commissioners actually went to bed hours ago, seldom few are still awake. "Oh well" you think to yourself, "I'll go to bed in a few. I'm going to roll for my favorite anime character after i finish up this."

You feel your eyes getting heavier while lining in someone's fursona reference sheet, it's a neon blue and pink weirdcore serval. The colors seem to make the rest of it desaturated, but you know in the long run it's going to look good (although it did cost them $15.) Your playlist changes to a Hatsune Miku song, you do not know the name offhand.

Finally, you finish up the serval and finally you can head to bed. But, not before rolling for a character or two in your servers bot, Mudae. You do your 16 rolls, check your $tu, and claim your kakera. You do another roll, then hop off for tonight. You remember you have 2 more commissions to finish up before the 24th of August and groan. Your life is a circle of furries and art. You finally fall asleep at 3:27 and stay asleep until almost 1 pm the next day.
He/She/They, Adult, Capricorn, INFP-T, Genderfluid Demiboy, AroAce

Used to go by Kawaicute444, FrootLoops, E1f6779, and Star-Fruit.

I love to trade, but please check my rules!

Check my Wish List if you'd like aswell :)

I like DSMP, Overwatch, League of Legends, Pokemon Unite, Minecraft, and Roblox!

I like Technoblade, Jschlatt, Dream, Tommyinnit, Philza, Wilbur Soot, Quackity, Ludwig and Slimecicle

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dewie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me