Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

the subway by Bluepup429

Artist Bluepup429 [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
67 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

the subway

Postby Bluepup429 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:31 pm

:3

edit: reference

๐Ÿฆ  CST - nerd emoji irl ๐Ÿฆ 

๐ŸŽฎ toyhouse ๐ŸŽฎ

๐ŸŽจ art trades: closed - commissions: DM for info ๐ŸŽจ
Bluepup429

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the subway

Postby maesal » Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:42 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
maesal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gothamitez » Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:35 am

SO CUTE
    i love the warm lighting ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ
    and you did a really good job with the seat- the shape and shadow makes my brain go :)
    goo goo gwa gwa
    hobbyist artist, semi-active, furry

Gothamitez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bluepup429 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:29 pm

Lime_Tree wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHUH

Gothamitez wrote:
    SO CUTE
    i love the warm lighting ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ
    and you did a really good job with the seat- the shape and shadow makes my brain go :)

WEEEHH thank you gwath <3 the seat prolly took me the longest lmao

๐ŸŽฎ toyhouse ๐ŸŽฎ

Bluepup429

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qwertyo » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:58 am

BLUE I CANNOT WITH THIS ART ;O;

I love The Vibe of this so much!!! it's so warm and nostalgic feeling. it reminds me of all the times I've taken the transit myself, it deadass really be looking like this lmao, especially all the times I took it early morning when there wasn't really anyone else on the train!
Who are you wrote:
Sol (or qwertyo!) โ˜€๏ธŽ She/Her โ˜€๏ธŽ PST time

Links wrote:

โ˜€๏ธŽ Toyhou.se
โ˜€๏ธŽ Deviantart
โ˜€๏ธŽ Commissions
โ˜€๏ธŽ โ™ซROW ROW FIGHT THE POWERโ™ซ
qwertyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bluepup429 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:29 am

qwertyo wrote:BLUE I CANNOT WITH THIS ART ;O;

I love The Vibe of this so much!!! it's so warm and nostalgic feeling. it reminds me of all the times I've taken the transit myself, it deadass really be looking like this lmao, especially all the times I took it early morning when there wasn't really anyone else on the train!

<33 ofc homie and expect smth else again soon LMAO coughtomorrowcough

Awh yeah, I've only taken transit mid-day/evening but I can imagien how pretty it can be in the early mornings :"D glad you like itt

๐ŸŽฎ toyhouse ๐ŸŽฎ

Bluepup429

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me