Based on Click to view
Artist kiffell [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Heartcatch #314 | Chatlava

Postby kiffell » Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:26 am

Main page - Artist search - Starters - Archive -Quests - Evolutions - MYOS - Nursery -
Merchant

a silly guy lol

tell me where their favorite place to fly to is! no limit but dont make me regret it LOL

End Date: 08/01

Code: Select all
 [b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Archive:[/b]
[b]Pokemon name:[/b]
[b]Pokemon typing: [/b] fire/flying
[b]pokemon pronouns:[/b]
[b]prompt:[/b]

kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heartcatch #314 | Chatlava

Postby Griff » Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:50 pm

Username + ID: Griff 254592
Archive:
Pokemon name: Blaize
Pokemon typing: fire/flying
pokemon pronouns: She/Her
prompt: There is a spot fairly high up that is called Ho-oh's Peak. It is at the very top of a volcano, and from the tip you can see every part of the region! It is very hot there, but the warmth is welcome to Blaize! Here they can practice their fire moves in peace, fall asleep where none will bother them, and simply take in the view when they get bored!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thekraken » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:14 am

Username + ID: thekraken 76663
Archive: https://toyhou.se/haawkeeyee/characters/folder:3427771
Pokemon name: griffin
pokemon pronouns: he/him
prompt: He goes every few weeks, when the feeling of stillness starts to get the better of him. He knows it's coming when the lick of fire around his neck begins to singe the tips of the feathers he is not keeping far enough away because his spine is beginning to slouch and his head is no longer held as high and so he goes, every few weeks, on his favourite journey in the world: to visit his family.

They live far, and they're stronger fliers, so the route is treacherous in the best sort of way. He flies over the wide open water with no place to land unless he is lucky and some great sea beast breaches the water for a few moments of air, through narrow crevasses in cliffs where the wind picks up so high in the wrong direction that he has to fight against it until he's exhausted, the fire on his body shrinking and growing with the turn of the storm, under the high old arches of some long forgotten temple to worship something he knows nothing about. And eventually, he gets there, tired and sore and blissful, feeling stronger and more capable than ever. That hard journey, that well-worn route so embedded in his memory that he swears he dreams of making every turn, is his favourite place to fly. Every stretch of it. And it leads him to his favourite place to visit.

But the best thing about that journey is that when finally he returns, and sees beneath him the homes and roads of the place where he has made his life away from them, inhaling the scent of warm bread from the bakery he is always given a little piece of bread at and listening to the chugging of the old steam train that has taken him and his new family to so many strange and far away places, he always realises the same thing.

His second favourite place to fly in is the little village he calls home.

▌RELEASE THE KRAKEN▐

〙she/her/hers
〙adult
〙avid DnD player
〙horror enthusiast
〙digital artist
〙rat collector
thekraken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Velot » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:04 am

Username + ID: Velot + 593353
Archive: Eventide Grotto
Pokemon name: Igneous
pokemon pronouns: She/They
prompt:
Igneous' favorite place to fly is the caves beneath the mountains. These ancient lava tubes have the most perfect acoustics a pokemon could ask for! Not to mention that once upon a time this was where her colony first roamed... Now some have moved on to toastier pathways, though Igneous still finds comfort in the echo of her chatter against the cold damp walls. While the rock down below in these ancient lava tubes no longer radiate heat, she makes her own as her calls fill the caverns and echo out in haunting melodies as she soars down into the belly of the earth... Twirling between columns and stalagmites
Velot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:02 am

thekraken wrote: Username + ID: thekraken 76663
Archive: https://toyhou.se/haawkeeyee/characters/folder:3427771
Pokemon name: griffin
pokemon pronouns: he/him
prompt: He goes every few weeks, when the feeling of stillness starts to get the better of him. He knows it's coming when the lick of fire around his neck begins to singe the tips of the feathers he is not keeping far enough away because his spine is beginning to slouch and his head is no longer held as high and so he goes, every few weeks, on his favourite journey in the world: to visit his family.

They live far, and they're stronger fliers, so the route is treacherous in the best sort of way. He flies over the wide open water with no place to land unless he is lucky and some great sea beast breaches the water for a few moments of air, through narrow crevasses in cliffs where the wind picks up so high in the wrong direction that he has to fight against it until he's exhausted, the fire on his body shrinking and growing with the turn of the storm, under the high old arches of some long forgotten temple to worship something he knows nothing about. And eventually, he gets there, tired and sore and blissful, feeling stronger and more capable than ever. That hard journey, that well-worn route so embedded in his memory that he swears he dreams of making every turn, is his favourite place to fly. Every stretch of it. And it leads him to his favourite place to visit.

But the best thing about that journey is that when finally he returns, and sees beneath him the homes and roads of the place where he has made his life away from them, inhaling the scent of warm bread from the bakery he is always given a little piece of bread at and listening to the chugging of the old steam train that has taken him and his new family to so many strange and far away places, he always realises the same thing.

His second favourite place to fly in is the little village he calls home.

congrats!! absolutely adored this
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thekraken » Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:13 am

!!!! omg thank you so much i'm so excited

▌RELEASE THE KRAKEN▐