kalon #2054 by allu

Based on Click to view
Artist allu [gallery]
Time spent 7 hours, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
35 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

kalon #2054

Postby allu » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:00 pm

i had so much fun with this dude but could not for the life of me decide on a palette,
    ended up going with my fav color combo of b&w + rainbow >:3

to win this kalon, i'd like you to tell me their favorite plant/flower!

Code: Select all
    username + id
    kalon name:
    favorite plant/flower:

you have 200 words to tell me why it is their favorite! you may also add an image of the
    plant/flower with credit to the img source! feel free to pretty up your form.

ends july 10th @ rollover

edits:

[s] hair, shine
    [c] tail, fur
    [uc] ears, tongue, pupils (hearts)

╔══════════════════════════════╗
spectre adult pst they/he bisexual
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
hey, i'm spec! i'm your average user with
too much free time. my interests include
drawing, music and gaming. i love crows,
fortnite and ranboo. feel free to PM me!!

╚═════════════════════════╝

allu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon #2054

Postby Lyciran » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:12 pm

username + id: Lyciran || 689537
kalon name: Malis
favorite plant/flower: Amaryllis
With the beautiful array of colours, and a fruity smell of roses and nectarines. Amaryllises are Malis’ favourite flower!
She always thinks they’re good flowers to brighten up the room in the summertime since that’s then they bloom, and with how easy they are to maintain if kept in the sun. She’s had these flowers for years now and they still never stop amazing her.
People always ask why she only has these flowers, why not plant something else, she assures them that she doesn’t need any other plant. She’s able to have it rebloom every year without trouble, not needing to spend much money like most people. She’s fine with her beautiful amaryllis.

Last edited by Lyciran on Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
☙⋄⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯☽◯☾⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋄❧
Pansexual║She/Them║Canadian║Artist║Virgo

Heyo, im Lyciran, was Wolves-Seeker.
You can call me Wolfe or Lyc !!
I’m a digital artist and a simp at best,
Commissions OPEN !!

THInsta║Discord — Lyciran║CarrdFR
☙⋄⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯༺☿༻⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋄❧
Lyciran

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritWish » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:29 pm

username + id: SpiritWish 799107
kalon name: Rena
favorite plant/flower:
Rena's favorite plant is the Giant Water Lily. She loves how they smell when their flowers first bloom (kind of like a pineapple) and thinks that it's really cool that they can grow to be up to 8 feet across! Her dream is to maybe one day be able to go and sit on one of them like she always sees in pictures, but they don't normally grow where she lives, so it may be a wild dream to achieve. However, nothing is impossible!
More info on the Giant Water Lily!
SpiritWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:18 pm

username + id: Griff 254592
kalon name: Lily
favorite plant/flower: African Violet

African violets remind Lily of her mom, and just how many people her mom met through collecting! The community for these small humble plants is worldwide, as people share cuttings of the various colors native to their region! It is like having a small piece of the world in her home, as well as a part of her mom too. Plus? They're cute and easy to maintain so long as her cat does not try to eat it!

Source!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crumchii » Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:19 pm

username + id
kalon name: Preuz
favorite plant/flower: Hydreangeas! Image
✩ 🎀 𝒞𝑒𝓇𝓉𝒾𝒻𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝐵𝒶𝓇𝒷𝒾𝑒 𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁🎀 ✩

Image ImageImageImageImage
Crumchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonstars » Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:49 am

username + id: Dragonstars+865902
kalon name: Lunala
favorite plant/flower:
Tropical white morning-glory/Moonflower

Normally called moonflowers, Moonflowers are lunala's favorite due to them blooming during the night. They grow everywhere where they live, as their family raises and grows them. As it is usually always night where they live, and these flowers help them and others of their village move through out the area, serving as their guide.
Last edited by dragonstars on Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toydog21 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:01 am

username + id toydog21 25369
kalon name: Amaretti
favorite plant/flower: Sweet pea
Come in variety of lovely colours and have a nice fragrance. They first saw them in a beautiful garden in the summer.
sweet_pea_all_colours_2.jpg
sweet_pea_all_colours_2.jpg (171.98 KiB) Viewed 612 times
ImageImage

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are amazing creatures.

90% of people think dragons are creepy as heck. But 7% of people say dragons would destroy everything if they were real. 2% set off to find some dragons, but fail. Put this on your siggy if you are in the 1% of people who would be by a dragon's side forever.
Toydog21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LazzyTheLapis » Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:37 am

username + id: LazzyTheLapis 914118
kalon name: Aridale
favorite plant/flower: Aridale has quite a fondness for snapdragons! He remembers picking out his first snapdragon to plant on his mother's grave, as they were her favorite flower as well. One day, he went to visit her grave he would see that the flowers were growing quite well, flourishing even. When he came home to tell his father about how well the flowers were doing, he said: "Well, that means she's doing well in heaven, lil guy." This made him very happy, and they quickly became a comfort item. He carries some petals from his mother's grave and keeps them in a locket to remind him of her.

LazzyTheLapis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessAlexis » Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:57 pm

username + id: PrincessAlexis #19227
kalon name: Roxy (short for Roxanne)
favorite plant/flower:
credit
How could Roxy start to explain how much she loves hibiscus? First of all, their big beautiful flowers can grow up to 7 inches across and come in the colors of white, pink, red, yellow, orange, peach, blue, and purple. Not only that, but they 'sleep' at night, with the flowers closing up around the onset of darkness and opening the following day, a movement known as nyctinasty. While they don't normally grow in the area where she lives, she's seen them on all of her favorite vacations, including time spent living abroad, and so she has built a special greenhouse to grow them at home.

Her absolute favorite thing about it, however, is its versatility. Various parts of the plant are edible, and they taste delicious! From the tart hibiscus tea, served both hot as well as cold, to the candied hibiscus eaten as a dessert. Roxy loves to try different hibiscus recipes from around the world and has been known to host parties where all of the dishes utilize hibiscus in some way!

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:26 pm

username + id: Furrydogs12 992378
kalon name: Jaggar
favorite plant/flower:
Jaggar loves these heart shaped flowers because his mother had a garden full of them, the little flowers hanging from stems. His mother told him that they represented spurned or rejected love. The meaning behind these flowers is that life isn't always perfect and there are some downsides to love. Not all love is requited, and not all find love. As Jaggar has grown, the meaning became more and more clear to him. He has loved many, but all never returned his love, not like how his mother did. He walls up his heart, not willing to bear heartbreak another time.
Last edited by Furrydogs12 on Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me