Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Heartcatch #273 - FF 3 | Pikipek/Floatzel by kiffell

Based on Click to view
Artist kiffell [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Heartcatch #273 - FF 3 | Pikipek/Floatzel

Postby kiffell » Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:59 am

Main page - Artist search - Starters - Archive -Quests - Evolutions - MYOS - Nursery

final adopt for thursdays batch! pikipek/floatzel fusion! for this guy, you have 24 hours with up to 500 words to tell me if they prefer the water or the air ! you can only win one FF adopt all together!

End Date: 24 Hours, 1PM EST July 1st

Username + ID: knickknacks + 815546
Archive: xxx
Pokemon name: Piper
Pokemon typing: water/flying
pokemon pronouns: she/her

Last edited by kiffell on Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heartcatch #273 - FF 3 | Pikipek/Floatzel

Postby NightWolf950 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:08 am

Mark
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoruna » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:36 am

Username: Zoruna ( 928953 )
Archive: here for Heartcatch
Pokemon name: Fléau
Pokemon typing: flying / water
pokemon pronouns: he
prompt: Fléau doesn't really have a preference, he loves both ! However, it slightly prefers water to air, as it is difficult to fly with such wings.
Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' /// My Toyhouse /// Thanks seiku88 for the Zorua ♥ /// Pronouns : She / He
Polledog Species
Image Image Image Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zoruna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Velot » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:52 am

Username + ID: Velot + 593353
Archive: Eventide Grotto
Pokemon name: TBD
pokemon pronouns: They/Them
prompt:

This Pikifloat spends most of its time in the water. Using their strong aquatic adapted wings, they can propel themself faster through the water than most pokemon. But that doesn't mean this pokemon doesn't become airborne at all! This pokemon is build for speed and often can't take off into the air from the ground. Instead, Pikifloat will dive deep into the water before launching up to the surface and explode into the air with a great geyser of water trailing behind them! Young Pikifloat will often be seen playing in such a manner similar to dolphins where they launch out of the water, jumping through waves before diving back down with barely a ripple in comparison to their big splashes into the air!

These pokemon are rather seagull or seal like, flocking near docks for easy prey, handouts, or just frankly the attention. They have trouble keeping their heavier bodies in the air unless they're travelling at high speeds or they're gliding down from an impressive leap. It's unlikely you'd see one beating their wings to hover in place.
Velot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alphias » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:45 pm

Username + ID: Alpha Snowdust 938800
Archive:. https://toyhou.se/Alphias/characters/folder:3306066
Pokemon name: Reirue
pokemon pronouns: she/they
prompt:
Reirue enjoys… flying through mist! They’re not too keen on getting their feathers wet, but they enjoy the cooling sensation of a coastal mist… even if it means they bump into many, many trees!

With the ground, why run when you can fly? Reirue enjoys leaping from trees, but that’s not really… touching the ground? Is it?

And with air… it can get tiring, since you’re closer to the sun. And *hot*. Which is why Reirue prefers warm weather with a cool breeze/mist. If that’s not available, you can find this child curled up at home in a hammock, watching their ant colony do ant things.

this kid has my heart omg
• Alphias • they/them •
~ genderfluid/bigender ~ omnisexual ~ artist ~

TH: Tahsmahtus
WermzStars
alphias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:30 am

Username + ID: knickknacks + 815546
prompt: [352 words]

"It smells like a storm is brewing," Rigel muttered from the doorway, gazing at the churning clouds overhead. Piper shifted nervously where she sat, well inside the room, eyeing the dark skies much more apprehensively.

"Seems like it," she managed to agree, voice sounding a bit faint. Rigel glanced speculatively at her for a moment before seeming to realize, his expression shifting into one of apology.

"Sorry," he muttered. "I forgot about the whole thing, with you."

"It's okay," Piper insisted, wings flexing nervously of their own accord. "I'll just stay inside until it passes."

"I can sit with you if you want," Rigel offered. He meant well, but Piper could see the anticipation bristling all over him. His fur was standing on end, almost seeming attuned to the coming storm, tail lashing excitedly across the floor. She'd seen this in him before, and in a few of the others at the guild- this excitement before a storm, a fascination with the sky as it seems to press down upon them.

For her part, she would steer clear of it. Storms had always felt oppressively heavy to her- and she loathed to fly in them.

- - - - -

The sound of laughter hung in the air as her team took to the waves. Piper bobbed contentedly on the surface, beaming, feeling the cool water all around her, soothing her. Not many of her teammates were swimmers- but Pip was skating across the water's surface in a game of tag with Snatch, who was swimming below, and Cirrus was floating contentedly in the shallows. Piper let out another laugh as she spotted Rigel at the water's edge, skeptically pawing at the surf.

"Come on in!" She cheered. "The water's great!" She swam eagerly over to her teammates still on dry land, beaming all the while.

"I don't think I will," Rigel said, wrinkling his nose at the water. "I doubt it would end well." At this, Piper sighed dramatically, flicking water at him with one paw.

"You seem to be having a lot of fun, though," he yelped, jumping out of the way of her splash.
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:34 am

Knickknacks wrote: Username + ID: knickknacks + 815546
prompt: [352 words]

"It smells like a storm is brewing," Rigel muttered from the doorway, gazing at the churning clouds overhead. Piper shifted nervously where she sat, well inside the room, eyeing the dark skies much more apprehensively.

"Seems like it," she managed to agree, voice sounding a bit faint. Rigel glanced speculatively at her for a moment before seeming to realize, his expression shifting into one of apology.

"Sorry," he muttered. "I forgot about the whole thing, with you."

"It's okay," Piper insisted, wings flexing nervously of their own accord. "I'll just stay inside until it passes."

"I can sit with you if you want," Rigel offered. He meant well, but Piper could see the anticipation bristling all over him. His fur was standing on end, almost seeming attuned to the coming storm, tail lashing excitedly across the floor. She'd seen this in him before, and in a few of the others at the guild- this excitement before a storm, a fascination with the sky as it seems to press down upon them.

For her part, she would steer clear of it. Storms had always felt oppressively heavy to her- and she loathed to fly in them.

- - - - -

The sound of laughter hung in the air as her team took to the waves. Piper bobbed contentedly on the surface, beaming, feeling the cool water all around her, soothing her. Not many of her teammates were swimmers- but Pip was skating across the water's surface in a game of tag with Snatch, who was swimming below, and Cirrus was floating contentedly in the shallows. Piper let out another laugh as she spotted Rigel at the water's edge, skeptically pawing at the surf.

"Come on in!" She cheered. "The water's great!" She swam eagerly over to her teammates still on dry land, beaming all the while.

"I don't think I will," Rigel said, wrinkling his nose at the water. "I doubt it would end well." At this, Piper sighed dramatically, flicking water at him with one paw.

"You seem to be having a lot of fun, though," he yelped, jumping out of the way of her splash.

forgot to officially close this, but congrats!! i really loved the little story and this sorta spin on the prompt :] !
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:53 pm

AH thank you so much!! I love her <33 very very excited to have her join my team ^^
Hi there!
You can call me Knick! I'm a runner and casual artist
who loves thinking about stories and never writing them.
I’m around for various arpgs and species stuff ^^

art fight!
threads for arpgs/species I'm currently active in:
kalons--salted stone--knollclan--sound asheep--haven
other cs characters™

she/her -- student -- est
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes