[c] fur, tail
[uc] ears, no pupil
[r] rare mut. (whiskers)

Code: Select all
username + ID:
Kalon name:
prompt:
of course I had to choose a purple flower uwu
Thank you everyone for another great year!

Historically, Wisteria symbolizes long-life and immortality,
So to win this kalon, I'd like you to tell me what life means to them.
You can interpret this however you'd like.
You have 1000 words and one extra, the extra may be art, a playlist,
a moodboard, etc

This will end June 22nd @ 11:59pm est
kolyakun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Anniversary '22 | Wisteria

Postby néktar » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:56 pm

username + ID: néktar | 217991
    Kalon name: devi
    prompt:
    the beauty of mortality and the circle of life
Last edited by néktar on Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinkori » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:12 pm

username + ID: jinkori - 942285ㅤ☼ㅤkalon name: yezhu - night pearlㅤ☼ㅤextra: song - bu hui

yezhu's life begins and ends the same way.

eyes opening at dawn, alone.

eyes closing at dusk, alone.

he does not know how long this phenomenon has went on. or how many lives he has lived. or how many times he
        has heard his disciple ask him, "shizun, why does the sun and moon rise and set everyday?"

yezhu's answer is the same in each life he has lived, "because the sun loves the moon, and the moon loves the sun.
        one takes its life and sets into its tomb beneath the horizon, so the other can live and rise—albeit alone, and never
        able to share the same sky. the cycle repeats for eternity."

his disciple groans, "you are always pessimistic, shizun!" he makes a face at yezhu before picking up his sword again.

the corners of yezhu's lips quirk up subtly. his dulled, lilac eyes move from his disciple's not quite perfected sword
        form to the vast stretch of wisteria trees they live under. petals cover every inch of their section of the mountain,
        painting their world in purple. they both loved it. now the sight and stench disgusts yezhu to his very core.

yezhu places a gentle hand on his disciple's shoulder, gesturing that they must leave the courtyard. his disciple
        sends him a confused look but follows obediently, sword still in his trembling hand. as they soar down the wisteria-
        infested path, their silk white hanfu, detailed in lilac, flows with the breeze. yezhu searches through his mind to recall
        the papers he keeps inside the bottom drawer of his desk. a plan he had sacrificed countless lives of experimentation
        and countless lives of time to write.

the reason is unknown, but some being up in the heavens must feel deep resentment towards yezhu. to curse him to
        relive the same, horrifying day for all of eternity. to have to witness his beloved disciple's death, time and time again,
        unable to save him.

every time, his disciple had been in the throes of qi deviation since dawn. it was clear, by how his complexion was
        paler than normal, how his breath heaved at times, and how his smile—which even the sun envied—was dulled, and
        did not quite reach his eyes. every time, his disciple had no choice but to surrender to death's grasp at dusk.

every time, his beloved disciple had left yezhu to hold what remained of him in his trembling embrace—both painted
        in red—being truly more alone than he has ever been.

yezhu's eyes would close, and when they open, he is always, without fail or a remnant of remorse from the heavens,
        back where he started. alone in his study, with the light of the dawn sun pouring in.

however, in this life, yezhu is certain that he will succeed. while writing his plan countless lives ago, he had recalled
        a sacred lake where even the most incurable of conditions could be cured—at a cost. his own shizun at the time had
        advised that no matter how tempting, he must never make a contract with its spirit. while it is the spirit that has saved
        the most lives, it was the also the spirit that has stole the most.

yezhu did not pray as he and his disciple continued to descend down the mountain. after all, the heavens have never
        listened.

moments before they arrive at the lake, its supernatural glow barely obscured by the forest of weeping willow trees,
        his disciple is clutching his chest as red spews out from his mouth.

"shi—shizun... what is happening to... me...?" his disciple manages to croak in between heaving breaths.

panic crawls up yezhu's spine and grasps his neck in a vice grip. intrusive thoughts ricochet around his mind as his
        wide, dulled eyes stares at his disciple's shrivelled form—about how how he could have made them leave earlier, how
        he could have planned a different route, how...

a cool, feather-light presence takes yezhu into its embrace. its haunting yet alluring whisper soothes his restless mind
        and seems to freeze time itself.

"i assume you are here for this... mortal?" it giggles, "if you want to save it, your life would be a wonderful payment
        indeed. it has been so long since i have seen such an interesting... thing."

yezhu swallows at the lake spirit's taunts. he has never seen such a vile being before. but of course, there is nothing
        more vile in this universe than the being he was cursed by.

"i accept. in exchange for my disciple's life and happiness, i will gladly give you mine," yezhu quickly answers, because
        his disciple has probably lost half of his blood by now. there was no time to waste.

the lake spirit glances at the two of them—almost with pity—before smiling, "the contract is sealed."

in a flash, all of yezhu's senses dulled, as if he is deep underwater. only the muffled sounds of his beloved disciple's cries
        of "shizun, shizun!" are heard. yezhu smiles, staring up at the blurred dusk moon. his eyes close.

it feels familiar. the stench of wisteria and the light of the dawn sun envelopes him completely. he opens his eyes, and
        takes in his surroundings. he is in his study, which is as messy and as cold as always. he stills.

yezhu's life begins and ends at once. [899/1000]
Last edited by jinkori on Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    WHITE MOONLIGHT !!
    jin ♡ it/he ♡ estp ♡ omni
    certified blond men kisser
    dms are always welcome
    listopinterestcarrd
jinkori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosi » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:23 pm

username + ID: Rosi + 981273
Kalon name: Lilou
prompt: Wip wip
To Lilou life is like a surreal painting. Life is all about how we view it, if we were to be born differently, raised differently, had different experiences would we really be the same person as before? Would we find the same passions in things or the same love later down the line?

Lilou was born in two realities at the same time, her life is perfectly split in half. She has different parents, a different life but sees and experiences them both at the same time. In one she is in high-school, she is seen as the weird kid and always sits alone during lunch, she says strange things almost as if she is talking to someone. She is. In the other reality she is homeschooled, she has a best friend who comes over each day to eat lunch with her. They always talk and laugh. In this one, she is seen as the village physic, wonderful and powerful. Though Lilou always seems to favor the one where she is alone. She can focus on her art. You see, she loves surreal painting, photoshop, drawing ect. It is the only way she can communicate the wonder and pain she goes through, living a double life every second.
Last edited by Rosi on Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rosi
She/They
TH
✿Friends: ~ ~ ~
A strange new egg... Image
Rosi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby St. Seraphimz » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:54 pm

username + ID: st seraphimz // 764221
Kalon name: Glicina
prompt:
Prompt ; Life's Meaning wrote:To Glicina, life means being tired all the time.

But not in the way one might expect. You might interpret this as "life has no purpose" or "life is hard." To her, however, this means that it's worth it. If you're tired while doing something, but you can look at it, in all of its imperfections - all of its cracks and bruises, and still keep going, something is motivating you to do it. For some people, it's money; to others, it's power. To me, love and you, it may be justice. For her, it's to become wise and learn everything possible to help those who need it.

Now, she knows this is physically impossible-the brightest people still don't understand what dark matter is or if aliens and ghosts and planet 9 exists after all. She cannot help everyone, especially those who don't want it. None of this stops her, however. It is why she says life's meaning is tiredness. If you got on the hamster wheel and you're not tired, why did you get on it? Why read a book halfway and say, "I cannot finish this," after you've gotten attached to all the characters and want them to succeed?

Outside, she is this calm Kalon. Someone who doesn't seem to talk very much and prefers to observe and help those around her. Inside she is bursting to the brim of knowledge and wisdom far more extensive and valuable than expected. Both, she is just tired. That makes her happy. She is fulfilling her life's purpose. What could *possibly* be greater than that?

BE NOT AFRAID... wrote:Image
╔═══════════════════╗

Beelzebub / Damien ➜ He/It/Neos
🕯️☁️♡.──────────────────────────.♡☁️🕯️
Abrahamic Mythology Nerd - Owner of Jelly Pastures

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════╗

❝ In life, we hide the parts of ourselves
we don't want the world to see. We lock
them away. We tell them no. We banish them. ❞

But here? 𝚆𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝.
𝚆𝙴𝙻𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙾

╚═══════════════════╝
St. Seraphimz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:19 pm

maybe mark!!
keeping the balance of life?
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyrano » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:22 pm

username + ID: s-simplicity + 887402
Kalon name: cerdae
prompt: you will never be satisfied, surpass others to immortalize your legacy
Last edited by Cyrano on Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cyrano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mehrak » Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:59 am

username + ID: nygma + 999649
Kalon name: yusuke
prompt: wip ,,,
mehrak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheetahss » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:58 am

username + ID: cheetahss 1012721
    Kalon name: Lila
    prompt:

e
... star wars sig time....
bowie / they - she / overtired college senior /
my kals /
cheetahss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zakuro. » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:20 am

username + ID: zakuro. #734990
    Kalon name: asier - the beginning

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

one day, you will come face to face with whatever saw fit to allow your life to be present in the universe, and you must justify the space you've filled. whether it be sinister or pure, every being has a purpose, and was chosen to exist specifically to fulfill their role in the grand scheme of time.

who makes this choice? who determines the roles?

who could ever have the right to hold jurisdiction over one's existence?

it's a job they feel no one deserves.

life, is so precious. beings defy their purposes constantly. what if what they choose to do is their true purpose?

alone, a figure sits in a crystal clear pool within an astral plane under the tree of time. all around them are large, beautiful bubbles, and ginormous fish swim effortlessly through a pale blue sky. within the pool, all of Eternity can be witnessed, skipped through, even altered. they skim their fingers through the water, rewinding and playing back all their favorite moments in time. it was like watching movies, although the Being has not the slightest clue what a movie is. in the bubbles are glowing orbs. there are hundreds of thousands of these bubbles, filling the plane and all the sky above for as far as you could see. the bubbles dance when the fish tickle them with their gargantuan flowing fins, knocking into each other with tiny squeals of joy.

pure innocence...

the Being lifts their gaze from the pool, and gracefully guides a bubble into their arms. as they cradle it, one hand returns to the pool and, with a few swishes, the water settles on the scene of a mother in a hospital bed somewhere in the world. she is screaming, with a team of doctors around her and an anxious husband clutching her hand, coaching her through the pain.

the orb within the bubble begins to grow restless, bumping into the sides a bit and quietly squeaking with impatience. the Being gently shushes and caresses the bubble with the outside of their hand, and the squeaks quell along with the orb's movement.

who will you be, my child? who will you become?

your life is one of a kind. I no longer wish to dictate your destiny. you will be the first of my children I shall test freedom with. my love, I will be watching you and your beautiful existence with great care. you will never remember any of this, but I want you to know that I love you...

the Being's face was now pressed gently against the bubble, and the orb on the inside was clinging to the being's face with complete love and adoration, absorbing their every word which will soon be lost to it entirely. the Being closed their eyes, and cherished the warmth they felt pulsating from the orb. it penetrated the bubble's thin film and flooded the Being's cheeks.

slowly moving the bubble away from their face and lowering it down into the deep water of the pool, the Being closed their eyes and released the orb from the bubble. it danced around in the water for a moment, before the orb located the scene of the husband and wife in the hospital room. just before the orb entered the scene, it leapt from the water and landed directly on the Being's lips. with a small kiss, the orb fell back into the water, entering Existence. a single tear rolled down the Being's cheek as they touched their still-warm lips.

good luck, my child...
Last edited by zakuro. on Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me