Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Stars pride flag coloured in!

Postby CupidCola » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:06 pm

Username: Inuyasha
Clan: CloverClan

Accessory info: I chose the transgender, panromantic, and asexual flag! I would love the design to be subtly incorporated!
I really like piercings but its artists choice!

[ You can find the Stars edits list here! ]
    NR edit suggestions: scars, claws, or blind
    1 common edit choice: Shorter tail
    2 common edit suggestions: teeth, or whiskers
    1 uncommon edit roll: Medium fur edits
    Are there any nr/common edits you would not like added?: Expression, Pupil shape/

Heterochromia prompt: This cat truly felt like they were expressing themselves when they were a young kit. It was a warm sunny day, the kits playing in the clovers. They could remember it like it was yesterday. Everything had been so clear that day, there were no clouds in the sky, the air had turned into a soft breeze. It had been such a good day that day. The kits continued to play while everyone in the clan was busy doing things such as hunting, gathering nesting materials and stuff for the medicine cat.
Sometimes the kits would act, play like they were dogs, or two legs, or whatever they wanted really. Well, this cat discovered their true selves that day.
“Hey! Can’t catch me two leg!”The kit mewed, running from Mudkit who was running after the kit.
“I’ll get you! Just you wait!”The kit mewed back, trying to keep up with the kit. The kits ran around the giant clover patch, claws digging into the earth and kicking dirt up everywhere.
“Timeout!” The kit called, out of breath as he sat and panted from the hard playing they were all doing.
“Aww come on! You haven’t caught me yet!” They mewed, jumping around MudKit and poking him with their paw.
“Hey! Stop!”Mudkit mewed, squealing with laughter. This prompted the kit to continue running around and poking his friend, encouraged by the laughter.
“Okay okay! I give in!”Mudkit mewed, putting his paws up in the air, still laughing as the other seemed ready to continue playing!
The pair laughed, Mudkit getting up to start chasing them again. This time they left the clover patch, running through the woods to a river that was moving calmly by. The kit looked into the river, seeing the reflection of themselves. This is where they discovered who they truly were.
“Hey! Wanna play leader and evil cat again?”Mud kit asked, poking the other kit with their paw.
“That's it! I wanna be a leader!”The kit exclaimed, looking at the mudkit happily. This confused the poor mudkit, his head tilting to the side.
“You…wanna play leader?”He mewed, a look of confusion on his face, ears perked and tail twitching from side to side.
“No! I actually wanna be a leader when I grow up!” The kit said, jumping around from excitement.
“But that’d be like…Impossible!”Mudkit exclaimed, looking at the other kit with wide eyes. The cat’s tail was twitching back and forth.
“Not really! Not if I put all into it! Hard work pays off like my momma always says!” They replied back, their mind already made up. That day, he expressed himself and his desire to be a leader. Now, he’s working towards his goal of being his true self. Every day he trains as hard as possible, putting his all into it. Nothing can deter him from his will to be the leader. One day, he’ll become the best leader that every cat has ever seen. It’s his life's mission to complete that goal. (507 words)

Unnatural eye color prompt:n/a
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars pride flag coloured in!

Postby Chanceuxcat » Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:29 pm

Claiming! Please add me when you have a sec, and your uncommon roll was successful!
Chanceuxcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:50 pm

Chanceuxcat wrote:
Claiming! Please add me when you have a sec, and your uncommon roll was successful!

I added you!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chanceuxcat » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:23 pm

Thank you so much for your patience, your pride cat has been completed and posted! I hope you enjoy them <3
Chanceuxcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me