Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Some breedings (Catto version) - CLOSED by Sixbane

Artist Sixbane [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
43 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Some breedings (Catto version) - CLOSED

Postby Sixbane » Sat May 21, 2022 11:55 am

This one is now closed to new entries. I will be posting a new one soon with (possibly) different lines + some tweaked rules
(I may still go back and do some of these, I just was away for a few months so it feels more apt to remake it to ensure entries are still interested and active)

See: im getting bored of the other lines and want to mix them up a little bit. I will still be working back and forth between both depending on which inspires me/and/or roughly in order of received (if super easy ones come in ill probably get them out of the way first yaddayadda) also i wanted more big cats and those are dog lines and i was too lazy to find big cat lines i wanted so i just mae some instead. Dog version if you prefer that

Theres only a few parents in there right now, ill add some more maybe later tonight i got stuff to do rn

Second verse, same as the first.

Ive been itching to do some character breedings again; so this is just a for-fun thing
(note they will be lower priority than my commissions by default, so be patient with me on them!)
Im going out of state for a week in a few days, the only art program i'll have access to is oekaki. so this is mostly a pre-emptive way to give myself something to do on here just because i genuinely find them fun

How this works?
-You color in your parent on the left, and either A. choose one of my pre-made parents on the right, or design your own parent on the right. I AM NOT BREEDING 2 of my own parents together, posts including 2 of my characters/none of yours will be ignored. (if i was breeding my own characters, and doing the designs for the babies, i'd just keep them both since you didn't participate.)
(You can make totally new designs, or use pre-made characters as long as its allowed to breed them!)
-**Add me to the thread once you've posted**
- I'll design 2 babies from the parents! Entirely free
- You can pick which one you want first, and the other one will go to me (You will get first pick)

General rules/notes
-All of my 'parents' are designs that are owned by me, and designed by me (So i have full permissions), these parents are not for sale/trade and are not free use
-YOU are responsible for permissions on your designs. I assume if you're posting here you have permission to breed them.
-You may trade or gift these babies, but may NOT resell them unless you've purchased artwork/put money into them, or you have permission from me (if you try to resell without permission or extra art, I will decline to work with you in the future, since these are free and that would be rude)
-You may change species/design traits/ect to your wishes!
-These babies do NOT have to be connected to my parents in any way! (You can ask for their backstories/info if you want though, and we can discuss keeping them related if desired).
-You may participate as many times as you wish! However, do not abuse this for free designs, I simply won't do them at that point
**PLEASE ONLY HAVE A MAX OF 3 UNFINISHED AT A TIME. do not just spam me with them, I will not do them at that point, its tedious to do the same parent over and over or do them for the same person over and over. Once I finish the first ones then you can do more

**do note the more complicated the parents/pairing, the longer it will take me to make the time for them! So be aware of that...

**Also i may add more/and/or shuffle out parents on occasion
Last edited by Sixbane on Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Some breedings (Catto version) - Open

Postby Wandering Spirit » Sat May 21, 2022 12:23 pm

Mark
~ Wandering Spirit ~

|▾ Spirit ▾ Female ▾ Artist ▾ Writer ▾ Animal Lover ▾ © ▾|
| ▾ THFRDESIGN TOS ▾ |

| I'm a writer and artist who enjoys reading, role playing, animals, music and more! I'm up to chatting if you need a shoulder to lean on. | I'm an emotional person, but I adore sad and rock music. I'm a huge feral role-player and I love to write stories! | My best friend is Biscitspack, she's helped me threw quite a bit! |
Credit:| ©
Wandering Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blizzard180 » Sat May 21, 2022 2:45 pm

Will these lines be for public use later or no? Just curious.
Click pls wrote:Stweb!!
I'm Blizzard!
My user is CannibalKitty
on most other platforms

You can call me Kitty, CK,
blizzard, or blizz(y)!

I use she/any pronouns
My birthday is jan 8
I'm really bad with pronouns
sometimes, so i'm sorry
if i use the wrong ones
for you or your ocs.

blizzard180

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crowfood » Sat May 21, 2022 8:54 pm

Can I put Tide in this? He is a Lynx after all, I just morph him into a wolf to fit the other breeding sheets.
she/they
@vel-crows

my gf ❤️
crowfood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JeffSatur'sHusband » Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:42 am

mark
i used to cry but the tear is dry
เคยทรมานแต่ฉันเริ่มด้านชา

TH Artfight credit ☆☆☆☆
Aries~INFP-T~ He/Him ~ Gay ~ Boy Love Lover
───────────────────

used to be blind but i see the light
เคยภาวนาแต่ฉันเริ่มระอา
xImage
JeffSatur'sHusband

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Some breedings (Catto version) - CLOSED

Postby meisxinyi » Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:30 am

is it okay to use these lines for your own breedings if you give credit and use your own parents?
meisxinyi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me