Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Sobie the kitty by PeanutButterRum

Based on Click to view
Artist PeanutButterRum [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
31 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sobie the kitty

Postby PeanutButterRum » Sat May 21, 2022 6:07 am

This is Sobie! They use she/her and they/them pronouns but he/him are acceptable.

She is around 15 or so and is generally a really happy kid. She has autism and has a special interest in lizards and the like. She visits reptile sanctuaries as often as she can and takes notes on the different species. She owns a few skinks and other bright colored lizards. They feels like they needs constant stimulation, which may be sounds, textures or tastes. She holds her hands against her chest when walking or idle. When they are excited they wag their tail hard enough that they have sprained it in the past.

Sobie loves cute clothes, her favorite have long sleeves or flowy skirts. She likes to repurpose old articles from thrift shops into new outfits. They really like Hi-chews and zots as well as sparkling water. She carries around a plush lizard with her most places that is filled with beans, she enjoys the weight and sound of it. Their main source of transportation is a beach cruiser bike that is green and pink. There is a basket on the front of the bike that their plush lizard sits in.
PeanutButterRum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me