babies ;u;

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"babies ;u;" by CousinEnby

babies ;u;

Postby CousinEnby » Sun May 08, 2022 10:39 am

left-to-right, top-to-bottom: arthur, rowdy, roy mustang, kozmic creeps (aka kozy), and stonefur!

well, the orange cat is a stray that my husband and i discovered outside of my old apartment, he now lives with my in-laws and roams free in the woods :3 he meows like a kitten. it's so cute. even when he comes up behind me in the dark while i walk rowdy and scares the bejeezus out of me :lol:

rowdy was rescued from a coworker of my dad's, and we bonded IMMEDIATELY upon meeting T~T he's a schipperke/border collie mix and he's SO CUTE. according to my dad, he's a runt from a mixed litter and the rest looked like poodles! : :shock: he's a retired service dog (after having health issues) but he continues to be my emotional support dog and boy does he hate it when i don't feel well!!! he is usually the opposite of rowdy, but he is an extremely easily upset critter and often has anxiety attacks from the simplest things :cry: he actually has a stuffed lion that looks a lot like this plushie!!!

so i don't have this rooster (or chickens at all) anymore because i had to move away from the farm years ago, but i bought a rooster just like this as a teen with my own $5 ;_; very precious to me. he fought a fox TWICE to keep it away from his hens, i was so proud. ^_^ i miss him and the rest of the flock so much!!! that's part of why i collect chickens on here :D

the black and gray cats are brothers! from a litter that my husband discovered in the peak of summer behind a thrift shop under a golf cart. we were donating after a move, i was putting things in the dropbox and he must've heard mewing, because he came back with an armload of overheated kittens. they were only VERY young so we had to care for them CONSTANTLY and teach them how to do EVERYTHING, and they had a scary flea infestation, but we ended up with six healthy kittens, four of which we found loving homes for and the other two we simply couldn't part with!!! so that's how we got kozy and stonefur :D our precious boys! kozy is VERY FEISTY and stonefur is very reserved :D

we do not actually let our animals roam free outside in the snow! :lol: but we are going to live in maine someday very soon and there will be a lot of snow! :clap:

oh yeah, that tiny frog is just there because i love him ;~; i wish i could have frogs but my husband is scared of them ;>>
~ * ~ * ~ * ~
You are valuable
because you exist!

🥰 Image 🥰

Image Image Image Image
~ * ~ * ~ * ~
CousinEnby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes