Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Retro touch~ by Fellefan

Based on Click to view
Artist Fellefan [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Retro touch~

Postby Fellefan » Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:01 am

"ooh this lad is very colourful! wonder how much neon light I can get away with. let's add just a little.. just a liiiiitttle more...." I really love neon lighting ok! ; ; pink + blue = perfection ♥

maybe it wasn't the smartest to take on a big detailed order right away, figuring out what I can and can't do in the oekaki was sometimes very frustrating. buuut I did have fun and just got lost in the very visible detailing, so I'm not going to complain too much! I probably won't take on too many of these though, I did plan on just doing doodles and sketches in this shop ahah. consider this a rare occurrence ok!

character belongs to ohworm!
Last edited by Fellefan on Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fellefan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Retro touch~

Postby cakepopcat » Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:08 am

Thank you SO MUCH!! Ahh, I really love this piece ^.^ I'm super happy with how it turned out, thank you!! I really appreciate it so much <3

I'll have to try to commission again for a doodle/sketch sometime. Sorry if my request was overwhelming, but you definitely went above and beyond so thank you for that c:
cakepopcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Retro touch~

Postby Fellefan » Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:09 am

really glad you like it! ♥
and oh it's alright, if I wouldn't have wanted to make it so detailed then believe me I wouldn't have ahah! I had fun making it so all is good, sorry if I kinda overshot your expectations :'D you're welcome to return any time!
Fellefan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me