Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

CS plushies (tess please read) by cuddlewuffle

Artist cuddlewuffle [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CS plushies (tess please read)

Postby cuddlewuffle » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:33 pm

hello this post is for tess

if you are not tess you can keep reading its ok

hi tess . ik that the CS mall famously reopened like 5 years ago selling stickers and badges & hasn't opened again due to the effort cuz everything was done by hand (?)

and that there was once a sunback plush prototype even more years ago but that didn't move forward ?

but i would very much like CS to revisit the idea of a CS plush,, and other merch! enamel pins would be neat! and maybe shirts with subtle designs? like the CS leaf logo on the sleeves or something

here r some potential challenges and solutions

1. plushies would have to be at a high price point since they're expensive to make, which would mean they're less affordable

there are a lot of adult CS players who are def willing to spend enough for it to be profitable and i myself would spend an obscene amount of money on a CS plush. several pretty pennies. u dont even wanna know. also expensive plushies are to be expected when custom ordered on a small scale like this so its ok !!!

2. funding 4 the plush

kickstarter maybe ? maybe the first X amount of ppl to pledge a certain amount get a cool prize like an autograph or something so that way there's a limited amount of stuff to do by hand

3. shipping small things like stickers/badges/keychains out of NZ is more expensive than it's worth

i think doing it through a third party site at the cost of slightly lower quality would be worth the time saved doing all the shipping & stuff by hand

i think the best style for these kinda plushies are more of a chibi style, i think designs like that translate way better to plush form than the actual pet images do. i really like the style of this item:

idk i think the dot eyes are really cute! i also think having an actual avian plush would be cool too hwjdgh

CS means so much to me and has a super special online community and i'd really like to support it via merch :] !!
cuddlewuffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CS plushies (tess please read)

Postby WOOPERSNUMBERONEFAN » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:35 pm

this wuld be very cool!!! ;0
HI!!!!! I LOEV WOOPER A LOT WOOPER IS BEST I GO BY ANY PRONOUSN AND UHHHH I LIEK WOOPER :}

discord: woopersnumberonefan

PLEASE NOTE: i am autistic. i struggle with understanding tone online/through text. if i have done something wrong/or have in the past, please tell me, as i might not know.
WOOPERSNUMBERONEFAN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heepheep » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:59 pm

oh i love the attention to detail with the lil tag. and yes!! cs is so comforting to a lot of ppl. having a physical plushie of a little slice of home would be so cool
ImageImageImage
xxxxxxxxxx◣ any pronouns | x | ✉! | ahh! | ◢
heepheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woofer-moosh » Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:04 pm