Based on Click to view
Artist Artwork-Is-Key [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Wander Wisp Adopt #20

Postby Artwork-Is-Key » Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:17 am

What are Wander Wisps?
These small fluffy creatures can be found in any type of terrain, picking up wind flow and gliding from place to place. Constantly wandering no matter what the season is, Wisps travel both solo and in groups. Their nose and horns are part of their skull shape, and their wing-like flaps compare to a sugar gliders. These omivorous small dragonlike creatures blow small, lukewarm flames that light their path but never burn things away. Growing no larger than a medium dog and having hollow bones similar to birds these creatures can travel highs and lows without running into much trouble.

Wander Wisp Adopt #020
Owner: gardog
Edits: N/A

The theme for this one was fox!
I will eventually make some with line edits, I promise..I just need to figure out my rhythm. x'D
Not gonna lie, this one is my favorite so far....but I am a huge fan of foxes... so this will be a mini competition!

Just fill out the form below. :3 I'll end this on February 4th.
Code: Select all
Name:
What does this Wawi like to do for fun?: (maximum 200 words)

annnddd....go!
Last edited by Artwork-Is-Key on Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

DEVIANTARTARTFIGHTTOYHOUSE
FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

▪ DISCORD: artworkiskey ▪
ImageImageImage

My UMA: Rafficorns!

I am known as Artwork-Is-Key and Keyoto-TheFox (With and without dashes). Most of the time, unless otherwise said, both names mean me. :3
Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wander Wisp Adopt #20

Postby Tigerfire » Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:22 am

Name: Firecracker
What does this Wawi like to do for fun?: This Wawi loves to glide up and down waterfalls/rivers, nosediving down the falls and then gliding barely above the water's surface just before it hits the bottom! When it is not doing that it forages for berries in the woods, getting its fur somewhat sticky from all the berries it eats.
Last edited by Tigerfire on Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi, i'm Tigerfire! (aka therixn)
links: art shop | trading thread | toyhou.se | lilaccookie on discord

Tigerfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:24 am

Name: Trot
    What does this Wawi like to do for fun?: On most sunny days, Trot can be found lazing in the sunlight on his back, preferably in the soft grass, napping the day away. On other days, he may be found up in the shade of a tree's leaves, curled in the branches, with a book at his side for reading. He doesn't do much else beyond watching birds or other animals pass by, but he finds it very pleasant and calming in the midst of the chaos normally found in the world.

Postby RadioactiveRenegade » Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:26 am

Name: Delta
What does this Wawi like to do for fun?: Delta can often times be found playing hide-n-seek or mushroom hunting! They love to play hide-n-seek with other little creatures and critters when they aren't busy. Delta also can be spotted playing while on the hunt for rare mushrooms! Delta always makes sure to leave some of the fungi behind for other creatures searching them out, and even makes their wild friends feel important by asking for their help when harvesting!
RadioactiveRenegade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gardog » Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:32 pm

Name: Elm
What does this Wawi like to do for fun?: When Elm was little, her parents would tell her about how some variations of elm could burn blue, which was why she was named 'Elm'. However, she didn't live near any elm trees, so it was always the most exciting thing for her when they would go camping in an elm forest. Now, it is a hobby that she does for fun whenever she can; camping in an elm forest, sitting in front of a blue campfire, and relaxing while reminiscing about the past.
[Word Count: 84/200]

She/They | Adult | Christian
Aries | March 27

Bisexual | INTJ | Ravenclaw
Sings And Plays Guitar

Digital Artist
Oekaki Art Shop | Offsite Art Shop

Loves Pandas | Legally Blind
Has Social Anxiety | Has Anxiety In General

Timezone EST/EDT

gardog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:04 pm

Name: Greel
What does this Wawi like to do for fun?: Collect round things
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby werepickle » Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:48 am

Name: Todd
What does this Wawi like to do for fun?: Todd loves fishing. He has a little fishing hole he frequents. The small pond surrounded with with reeds, and a lone oak tree provides him with shelter against the warm sun. Whenever he catches a fish he documents it in his journal than releases his catch. He loves how the fish look, with the shiny scales and colourful skin.
werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snaa-zzy » Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:18 pm

Name: Maple
What does this Wawi like to do for fun?: She loves painting and enjoying a nice cup of coca. She often tends her plants whenever shes chilling.
Snaa-zzy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crypticleaf » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:57 am

Name: Chestnut
What does this Wawi like to do for fun?: Chestnut can usually be found foraging for new materials throughout the day while the sun is still up. However, when the sun sets, you can often find them tinkering under the glow of their flame. This little Wawi is always on the move to find new parts and pieces that may aid in a new invention or idea. Having already created useful items like easy-to-carry water jugs, satchels and sacks for food storage, and other generally helpful tools a Wawi would need for long or short travels. Another thing they overly enjoy is jumping from Wawi group to Wawi group in order to share their knowledge amongst the species. When they're not teaching others, foraging, or inventing something new, you can usually find them at the top of a tree or hanging their feet off a mountain side. They enjoy taking time away to simply appreciate the beauty of the world and maybe enjoy a secret snack or two. When taking this time to themselves, they often have their best ideas for new and useful tools. Maybe a type of goggles for harsher gliding conditions would be handy...
┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
cryptic // they/them // ©
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙
⸜( *ˊᵕˋ* )⸝
crypticleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunatheWolf » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:29 am

Name: Floris
What does this Wawi like to do for fun?: Floris is quite the prankster. It's all good, harmless fun, and he enjoys seeing the faces his friends make when they stumble upon one of his tricks. He actually puts a lot of effort into his pranks and when they work out, sometimes his friends are more impressed with his ingenuity than they are mad about being pranked.

𝚕𝚞𝚗𝚊 - 𝚜𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
𝚑𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚘! 𝙸’𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘𝚗’𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒’𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐
artfight | toyhouse | x

[left]

link | link | link | ©

━━━━ ☽ ◯ ☾ ━━━━

whatever you want here
there are five lines at this size
change size of whole area only
change colors of any text
check width doesn't break the box