Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

mvy odessa by tifa

Artist tifa [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
40 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by father

by mikozzz

by viles

by Guest

by akü

by alce

mvy odessa

Postby tifa » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:53 pm

im finally back with another mvy for helena's girlfriend odessa! here's a few more refs of her other angles

odessa's appearance description on her toyhouse:
odessa has a medium skin tone with a mole under her right eye. her eyes glisten the same color as her long, light pink hair, tied neatly into a bow in the back. her hair bow is not mandatory, and a lot of the times she just wears her hair down. her voice is very soothing and angelic to match her appearance. she usually only ever wears darker colors, usually sweaters and pants/shorts. her favorite outfit is a black sweater with black shorts and a black belt. red or black dr. martens to match, and a black anklet on her left leg. she has a large, black snake tattoo on the side of her left thigh. she takes out and puts in new piercings pretty often but she almost always has helix and lobe piercings on both of her ears. on her face is a dark red, grisly wound exposing her teeth that she got from an accident in the lab, that she let fester instead of heal.

thank you if you draw her!! i'll be uploading any art of her to her toyhouse page so please let me know where you'd like to be credited -- if you don't want me to reupload your art elsewhere please specify so in your post. thank you!

--

i'd also like to take this moment to address my very old c4c thread -- a lot of you are probably disappointed with me considering i never got back to you. i'm very sorry for the wait, i didn't realize i would get burnt out on new designs so quickly. this is my formal message resigning from the challenge. so to compromise -- if you never received a design in return from me, feel free to pm me a [preferably humanoid] oc of yours you'd like me to draw for you, or a few if you can't decide and i'll choose my favorite. i know it's not really the same as receiving a brand new design. i want you to know that i have no intention of using any designs that i could not return a character for, so please feel free to do with them as you wish. again i'm sorry and i hope you understand

╔════════════════♛════════════════╗
      most normal arlecchino liker
      she/her - adult - my art
      ╚════════════════♛════════════════╝

SPITTING GLASS

╔════════════════♛════════════════╗
      march 9, 2022 - saw marina diamandis ♥
      november 18, 2022 - saw rina sawayama ♥

no longer accepting dms
      ╚════════════════♛════════════════╝
tifa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: mvy odessa

Postby viles » Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:34 pm

• mark~
arcade - he/him - adult - voice reveal
viles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goldstarwolf » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:20 pm

mark
Life Is Like A Dream

┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊☆┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊

┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊☆┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊

Goldstarwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:47 am

Just a friendly moderator reminder that if you're participating in drawing this cool character, please don't add too much fleshy detail! CS rules do not allow for fleshy detail, but a more flat/less detailed appearance with no blood for the wound is okay.
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]