Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

#357 - TBN | TBD by VampireMessageNinja

Based on Click to view
Artist VampireMessageNinja [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#357 - TBN | TBD

Postby VampireMessageNinja » Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:53 pm

Discord | Species Guidelines | Rules | Stable Page Guide | Archive | Store Items | Custom Hub | Custom Forms | Breeding Hub | Breeding Forms | Explore Game | MYOs | Artist Search | V1 & V2

The first of a Horseland-themed litter <3

Prompt: Tell me about an event in their life that forged them into the equine they are today! (No word limit!)
End Date: Dec 30th

Fill out this form to apply. Stable pages are optional.
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Stable Page:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]

Owner: [url=xxx]X[/url]
Name: -
Height: 13.2hh
Color: Black
Fins: Black and Red
My Lights are: OFF!
ImageImage
ImageImage
VampireMessageNinja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #357 - TBN | TBD

Postby Piera » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:36 pm

Username: Piera
Stable Page: https://toyhou.se/11652602.wave-spell-stable
Name: Count

One of Counts defining moments was when he was born. It wasn't unusual for a foal to be black and gradually grey out, but Counts coat didn't. He got darker and darker, no longer resembling his parents or any other crowntails in the stables. He stuck out like a sore thumb and was shunned for it. Nicknamed the 'Devil Horse', Count made the decision to become that, gradually becoming a stompy, bucking nightmare. The other crowntails kept their distance and that was just fine in his opinion. He was sold countless times, to people who would adore his color but Count never believed anyone liked him. Count eventually landed in a large farm, where the owners allowed him his space, hoping he might warm up to them and other crowntails eventually, but they're not holding their breaths.
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #357 - TBN | TBD

Postby ShadyBro » Sun May 12, 2024 6:49 am

Piera wrote:Username: Piera
Stable Page: https://toyhou.se/11652602.wave-spell-stable
Name: Count

One of Counts defining moments was when he was born. It wasn't unusual for a foal to be black and gradually grey out, but Counts coat didn't. He got darker and darker, no longer resembling his parents or any other crowntails in the stables. He stuck out like a sore thumb and was shunned for it. Nicknamed the 'Devil Horse', Count made the decision to become that, gradually becoming a stompy, bucking nightmare. The other crowntails kept their distance and that was just fine in his opinion. He was sold countless times, to people who would adore his color but Count never believed anyone liked him. Count eventually landed in a large farm, where the owners allowed him his space, hoping he might warm up to them and other crowntails eventually, but they're not holding their breaths.

I'm going through and judging some very overdue adopts - congrats, and apologies for the wait!
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets