Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

PWYW Tokens for Art! (closed) by huddson

Artist huddson [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

PWYW Tokens for Art! (closed)

Postby huddson » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:18 pm

rules are simple: send me a trade with at least 3 Halloween event tokens {or a Halloween pet or item on my wishlist, or any deer on my wishlist}, post here with a character and a pose that you want drawn, and i'll accept the trade once i'm done the art!

i'm best at drawing anthros and humans, and while i'll accept ferals don't expect it to come out super well lol

edit wrote:as i didn't get to all of these before the Halloween event ended, i'll be doing the remaining commissions for free!! this only applies to orders that i already accepted; please do not send in any others as they will be ignored. i can't give a timeframe for when they'll get done as i have physical disabilities, mental stuff, and general life stuff that makes drawing hard, but if it's been a bit and i haven't done yours, PLEASE send me a message reminding me! i won't be mad, and i'll appreciate it a lot
Last edited by huddson on Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cecil/Ffwsia - two-spirit, it/its, aspec polyam vincian - autistic + others
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PWYW Tokens for Art!

Postby Deercan » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:54 pm

Was super excited when I saw you opened a shop, absolutely love your style!!
I've already sent a trade, but would I be able to get something done of my character Roscoe? Pose is up to you, although something sweet or nice generally is preferred for him as he's the sweet and loving dad character in a story of mine!
No other design notes than what it already on the ref, but if it's a bit harder to tell, he IS chubby and a bit on the shorter side (think around 5'4). Feel free to add any sort of coloured hair bands in his braid as well if wanted, just something fun he likes to do but up to you if you wish to add that or not ^-^ and thank you so much by the way!

I do hope it's also alright to ask, but would you be able to draw multiple (2) characters in the same piece? I'm thinking about coming back later to order again possibly of two characters who are siblings, but I thought I'd ask first !
deer/rainer
it/he/her • ΘΔ
kitty cat dance!
michealalmond
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huddson » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:05 pm

Deercan wrote:Was super excited when I saw you opened a shop, absolutely love your style!!
I've already sent a trade, but would I be able to get something done of my character Roscoe? Pose is up to you, although something sweet or nice generally is preferred for him as he's the sweet and loving dad character in a story of mine!
No other design notes than what it already on the ref, but if it's a bit harder to tell, he IS chubby and a bit on the shorter side (think around 5'4). Feel free to add any sort of coloured hair bands in his braid as well if wanted, just something fun he likes to do but up to you if you wish to add that or not ^-^ and thank you so much by the way!

I do hope it's also alright to ask, but would you be able to draw multiple (2) characters in the same piece? I'm thinking about coming back later to order again possibly of two characters who are siblings, but I thought I'd ask first !

i'll get to this as soon as i can!!!

and yes, i am willing to draw 2 characters in the same piece!! for that though, i'd set the minimum price to 5 tokens

and tysm!!!! you're so kind :pleading_face:
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deercan » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:48 am

refs: ryver & mawce (sorry the image is a tad bit small)
poses: whatever you feel fits, but preferably if they could be interacting in some way? I'll drop personality bits below to help !
character info: two of Roscoe's kids, (basically) identical twins! Both are rebellious little troublemakers who enjoy prank playing (even on each other sometimes), and make an unstoppable team against those unsuspecting rival students. Ryver (left) is moreso the brawns and extrovert of the duo, while Mawce is the brains and moreso of an introvert.
They're the type of siblings to be very sweet with family, but cause chaos for everyone else as soon as they exit the door. It's all usually harmless chaos though thankfully- after all, they're only just two energetic kids with nothing better to do (besides homework, which mawce usually ends up doing for the both of them)
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueberryOtter » Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:56 pm

Oh very cute art style!!
Ill send an offer with a few character ideas since im indecisive ghbjntghyujl hope thats oki!! Or if im allowed to get multiple at a time thatd be amazing! <3

And agreed!! Raise that price!
BlueberryOtter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huddson » Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:19 am

Deercan wrote:refs: ryver & mawce (sorry the image is a tad bit small)
poses: whatever you feel fits, but preferably if they could be interacting in some way? I'll drop personality bits below to help !
character info: two of Roscoe's kids, (basically) identical twins! Both are rebellious little troublemakers who enjoy prank playing (even on each other sometimes), and make an unstoppable team against those unsuspecting rival students. Ryver (left) is moreso the brawns and extrovert of the duo, while Mawce is the brains and moreso of an introvert.
They're the type of siblings to be very sweet with family, but cause chaos for everyone else as soon as they exit the door. It's all usually harmless chaos though thankfully- after all, they're only just two energetic kids with nothing better to do (besides homework, which mawce usually ends up doing for the both of them)

i realized i completely forgot to reply to this SDHFGSDHFHSDGSD
yeah i'll get to this!!!

BlueberryOtter wrote:Oh very cute art style!!
Ill send an offer with a few character ideas since im indecisive ghbjntghyujl hope thats oki!! Or if im allowed to get multiple at a time thatd be amazing! <3

And agreed!! Raise that price!

sounds good and i'll get to that as well!!!!
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Music_Lover » Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:44 am

This Is Still Open, Right?
If So, I'd Like Something Of Them. Maybe Like Talking To Some Cornstalks/A Big Sunflower Or Maybe Petting A Crow Perching On Their Arm? Feel Free To Do Whatever Though! I'm Sending A Trade And Thank You (:

ImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
Image♪♫♪Image Image Image ♪♫♪Image
ImageImage
Music_Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huddson » Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:58 am

Music_Lover wrote:This Is Still Open, Right?
If So, I'd Like Something Of Them. Maybe Like Talking To Some Cornstalks/A Big Sunflower Or Maybe Petting A Crow Perching On Their Arm? Feel Free To Do Whatever Though! I'm Sending A Trade And Thank You (:

accepted, i'll get to this when i'm able!!!!
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockosaur » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:30 pm

character ref
I loved how they looked in your artyle sm
I'm so bad at finding poses but any of these are good! Poses
Feel free to change around the pose if you want those are just general ideas ^^
Also, you can do whatever you want with their clothes as long as they stay relatively baggy
tysm!! I'll send over the trade in a sec!

╭────✰────╮
hi I'm rocko!
Any pronouns are fine
Shoot me a pm if you
need/want to talk!
I'm generally not very active
╰────✰────╯
╭────✰────╮
Art shop
Custom (base) design shop
open for USD only
╰────✰────╯
rockosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huddson » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:56 pm

rockosaur wrote:
character ref
I loved how they looked in your artyle sm
I'm so bad at finding poses but any of these are good! Poses
Feel free to change around the pose if you want those are just general ideas ^^
Also, you can do whatever you want with their clothes as long as they stay relatively baggy
tysm!! I'll send over the trade in a sec!

accepted this as well!!

sorry it's been a couple days btw BlueberryOtter, i'll get to your order as soon as i can. my hands hurt too much to do a full piece today, and i've got work tomorrow, but hopefully i can start it after my shift!!!
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me