Based on Click to view
Artist 8 of Spades [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lionflower

Postby 8 of Spades » Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:26 pm

Dandelionkit -> Dandelionpaw -> Dandelionstorm -> Lionstorm -> Lionflower

Acornpaw's mentor. Considered prudent, loyal and pious, he is normally thought of as the rock of the clan but after a seemingly impulsive decision that goes directly against the leader's wishes and might just completely defy Starclan's will, the faith his clan puts in him is a little shaken. For him it feels like when he was younger and stupider but this time he is sure this is the right path.

Why 3 names?
Didn't really want to be a Healer but had the eyes. Wasn't really needed in the den much anyway as there was already two healers, the younger one of the two only barely earning their name before his apprenticeship. Spent much of his time training the way a regular apprentice would and eventually picked enough fights to earn a warriors name even though he was technically still an app. Dandelionstorm ended up being a bit too cumbersome so was shorted to Lionstorm. People who have known him for long time will still call him Dandi as a nickname tho. Would slowly learn the things a healer needs to know but due to him never fully committing to it he isn't made a full healer and is just treated like a regular warrior. Till a attack on the clan takes both his mentors in the same night and he's gotta grow up. Takes the name Lionflower both in honor of the name first given to him and as a show of dedication to his new role.
8 of Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me