Based on Click to view
Artist Meowdle [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Generated Adopt #12 - OPEN!!

Postby Meowdle » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:01 am

Welcome to Ultimate Generator Adopts!
Main Thread | Archives| [url]Customs[/url] | [url]Breeding[/url] | [url]MYOs[/url] [url]Artist Search[/url] | Discord

Although UGA is still working on a revamp, I wanted to go ahead and make some adopts ^^ Here's the first one of UGA v2!

Prompt wrote:A short-legged fish that has no neck and that has eight legs. It has a shallow personality.

I based this on a moray eel! c:

How to Enter wrote:To enter, tell me about where this character lives! Is it above water or underwater? Does it live in a town or off by itself? The more detail, the better!

The contest will end on July 20th,
though this may be extended.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Character Storage:[/b] (can be toyhou.se, sta.sh, chicken smoothie thread, a site, ect.)
[b]Response:[/b]

This adopt is currently OPEN!

The winner should credit my toyhouse account Meowdle
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
dA: x & x
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

I am going to be busy during weekdays, so I might not be able to get back to you/finish things until the weekend. Sorry about that! ;u;

Update 11/29/19: At this time, please do not ask me for commissions. I may occasionally make posts offering free art, however. :3
Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Generated Adopt #12 - OPEN!!

Postby gardog » Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:25 am

Username: gardog
Name: Trevor
Character Storage: bloop
Response: Trevor lives in a lab that studies strange anomalies in creatures (I think I'm going to make my entire character storage for this species based in this lab... maybe). Apparently, eels aren't supposed to have eight legs. His code name is 'Spider Eel' in the lab, but he becomes 'Trevor' when he is displayed to the public in the aquarium part of the lab. Trevor doesn't mind being tested on, he can understand why his appearance might be strange to humans. He doesn't really care about where he is, as long as there's a place for him to sleep and a meal for him to eat when he wakes. He is often accompanied by other creatures that are both 'normal' and 'abnormal' in his particular part of the aquarium. Although he spends the majority of his time underwater, he does venture out of the aquarium for a few hours every other day. There is a part of the lab that is a long hallway that goes to a different part of the facility and holds many land creatures and even avians. He likes to walk up and down that hallway for his occasional exercise (besides swimming, of course). It's mostly exercise for his legs, since he doesn't have a great use for them in the water (other than to crawl along the bottom of the aquarium). He rarely visits the other end of the facility, but, when he does, it's for a special occasion, like the anniversary of the facility's establishment. He's quite content in his end of the facility anyway.
Last edited by gardog on Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

She/They | Adult | Christian
Aries | March 27

Bisexual | INTJ | Ravenclaw
Sings And Plays Guitar

Digital Artist
Oekaki Art Shop | Offsite Art Shop

Loves Pandas | Legally Blind
Has Social Anxiety | Has Anxiety In General

Timezone EST/EDT

gardog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cryptpuppy » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:28 am

Username: Kitsu!
Name: Montreal
Character Storage: I don't have one made yet but I'll be making a little den for em on toyhouse <3
Response:
    Montreal lives in a little cove near a small fishing harbor, the town has assumed they are a deity and leaves yummy fish sacrifices at the entrance to his humble cove. He's decorated it with sparkling seaglass, shells, and she even tacks up all of the notes found in bottles that wash up on her shore. Of course, she doesn't just take food and not return the favor, on stormy days he helps protect the fishing nets from the wind and will even repair them if they get damaged. The locals are scared of them, but they don't mind the fear as she and the townsfolk have a mutual unwritten agreement and respect for each other.
X
X
X
X
X
X

cryptpuppy ✧ crypt ✧ he/they/sprout
〘 adult ✧ autistic 〙
current mood: working,,
1k c$ + OMGSR design contest
PWYW art shop

cryptpuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfumus » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:17 pm

Username: Wolfumus
Name: Roy
Character Storage: My Toyhou.se
Response: An old sofa teeters off the edge of Roy's rocky floor. After the drop off is a decently sized pool of water, about 5 feet deep, making it a suitable size for a creature only around 2 feet tall. A "bog for one" as he calls it. Roy's home is a cave burrowed off of the far edge of a city. Around the entrance sit 4 dumpsters, sinking into the ground and surrounded by pools of water from nearly constant rainfall. He treated them like prized statues and topiaries on an expensive front lawn. They were even better though, because whenever there was some old piece of furniture to be thrown out, it meant it came right to him. Roy's stone floor held all of the best trashed items he had found. A tattered rug with colorful stains, some chairs with torn cushions, ugly lamps, and a bed with broken springs. Well loved and free, what could have been better? His door is an old grate with bars pulled and bent out of place so he could twist himself through them. The thick walls of the burrow drowned out bustling city noises. He loved the quiet.
She/Her or He/Him | Androgynous Female | Bisexual | Adult | OCD & PTSD
Things will get better, I promise. You're doing great!
Wolfumus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frøggy » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:03 am

Username: Frøggy
Name: Teeth man (I don't know-)
Character Storage: toyhou/se (can be toyhou.se, sta.sh, chicken smoothie thread, a site, ect.)
Response: Teeth Man lives in an underwater city called MoeVille, he's a very l a r g e boi, so he lives in a huge beautiful mansion full of seashell pillars and such. He has a pet seahorse named Dallas. Dallas is a famous underwater racer, and has earned Teeth Man a lot of money over the past few years, and that's how he was able to afford his mansion. The end c:
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

██████████████
    ██████████████

───────────────☽─────
    She/They ~ Lexie ~ Straight
    ───────☀──────────☾─
    Heya! Call me Lexie,
    I'm a huge fan of iann dior,
    Polo G, and rap music
    in general. My favorite video
    games are Animal Crossing,
    Roblox, Minecraft, and The
    Binding of Isaac.
    My personality type
    is ENTP-T
    Discord- Floofxy#5669

────────🌣───────🌣────
    SaveTheOceansTHcredit
    ───☀☾────────────────

████████████████████████████
    ImageImage

Frøggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowdle » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:41 am

Today's the last day to enter! ^^
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

I am going to be busy during weekdays, so I might not be able to get back to you/finish things until the weekend. Sorry about that! ;u;

Update 11/29/19: At this time, please do not ask me for commissions. I may occasionally make posts offering free art, however. :3
Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:14 am

Username: wildsight
      Name: sparky
      Character Storage: toyhou.se
      Response:
      Despite originating from the ocean, Sparky calls the sewers his home. After unfortunately
      being sucked into a pipe that led to his future home, after trying to escape from some odd
      creatures upon the surface, Sparky landed among the sewers. He now travels among the
      various waterways, a mere legend that a few lads occasionally speak of after catching a
      glimpse of him, but is otherwise generally unknown to the public. Since he lives in the
      sewers he is a more solitary figure. Least to say, he can rival the tales of alligators among
      the sewers.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowdle » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:08 pm

gardog wrote:Username: gardog
Name: Trevor
Character Storage: bloop
Response: Trevor lives in a lab that studies strange anomalies in creatures (I think I'm going to make my entire character storage for this species based in this lab... maybe). Apparently, eels aren't supposed to have eight legs. His code name is 'Spider Eel' in the lab, but he becomes 'Trevor' when he is displayed to the public in the aquarium part of the lab. Trevor doesn't mind being tested on, he can understand why his appearance might be strange to humans. He doesn't really care about where he is, as long as there's a place for him to sleep and a meal for him to eat when he wakes. He is often accompanied by other creatures that are both 'normal' and 'abnormal' in his particular part of the aquarium. Although he spends the majority of his time underwater, he does venture out of the aquarium for a few hours every other day. There is a part of the lab that is a long hallway that goes to a different part of the facility and holds many land creatures and even avians. He likes to walk up and down that hallway for his occasional exercise (besides swimming, of course). It's mostly exercise for his legs, since he doesn't have a great use for them in the water (other than to crawl along the bottom of the aquarium). He rarely visits the other end of the facility, but, when he does, it's for a special occasion, like the anniversary of the facility's establishment. He's quite content in his end of the facility anyway.

All of the entries are so creative and I enjoyed reading them!! :0 But, for the winner, I’ll go with this one! A laboratory full of abnormal creatures should be a very interesting place for him, and I’d love to learn more about this laboratory as the idea is developed! Gives me SCP vibes, and I love that for ‘em ^^ Enjoy, and take good care of him <3 <3
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gardog » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:22 pm

Ahh, thank you!!

I'll definitely have to work on this lab, then. I do have a mental image in mind of what it could possibly look like. And, yes, the idea is kinda based off of the world of SCP, haha ^^

And I shall try my best in taking good care of him! <3

She/They | Adult | Christian
Aries | March 27

Bisexual | INTJ | Ravenclaw
Sings And Plays Guitar

Digital Artist
Oekaki Art Shop | Offsite Art Shop

Loves Pandas | Legally Blind
Has Social Anxiety | Has Anxiety In General

Timezone EST/EDT

gardog

My pets