Across The Stars - Artist Search by Kenobi.

Based on Click to view
Artist Kenobi. [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

Across The Stars - Artist Search

Postby Kenobi. » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:09 pm

Welcome to the Across The Star; a living galaxy of faces with every stripe and shape.
Here you’ll find collections of species across the galaxy, looking for new adventures and quests to experience and mold for future tales.
Will you find someone to accompany you on your voyage? Or will you simply explore the endless star systems?
The possibilities are up to you..

Main Thread-The Anian Colony v.1

Hello there!
Thank you for checking out the artist search!
I'm looking for a few skilled character designers to join me and make some killer Star Wars adopts!
Please read over the rules here and on the main thread before applying!

Rules for applying
- I request you make at least 2 entries, but please keep them under a cover!
- All entires must be in-universe
- Your entries should be YOUR designs only! It's okay if you draw your characters, as long as you're the one who designed them. If you create new designs for your entires and you are hired, you're more than welcome to turn the entry into an official adopt!
- I'm not sure if this needs to be stated, but go ahead and keep your entires as personal ocs if you desire.
- Please make at least 1 FULL BODY entry, though doing multiple will increase your odds, so I can see your skills! Headshots and such are fine as additions =)
- I'd like to see a variety of designs. Show me some humans and twi'leks if you want, but i'd love to see the more obscure and complex species as well!

Hired Artist Rules and Info

- You are allowed to sell your adopts for c$, but please try to make some free ones as well. You can do any of the standard adopts types, write to adopt, raffle, auction, fcfs, all that good stuff. But please keep it fair to everyone!
- If you have some adopts offsite that you're looking to sell for real currency, please dm me the links and I'll add you to the post on the main thread! Please make sure your adopts are labeled clearly, just in case some kiddos find their way to your sales. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't be afraid to dm me!
- Please only make adopts that exist in the Star Wars universe
- When posting your adopt, make sure to number them correctly (ex, if your adopt is the fourth one, label it #4)
- Also, please provide a credit link/name in case the adopter wants to take the character offsite!
- All adopts should have a full body ref. Adding extra headshots and such is completely fine

More rules will be added as needed
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Across The Stars - Artist Search

Postby Kenobi. » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:14 am

bump