player 1 and player 2 by cocoa

Based on Click to view
Artist cocoa [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

player 1 and player 2

Postby cocoa » Tue May 11, 2021 4:18 pm

canon parents - jormun & khur. very irresponsible parents, looked after newborns but then got into their own little parent-disputes and player 1 kind of ran away for a while. Neither of them named their kids for a while because they were both feral children and don't realize that yes... the parents name the kids.

player 1: mr. chonk, gets into lots of fist-fights - typically wins through brute force but sloppy defense ends up with a need for many bandaids. jormun tried to teach him how to slither like a snake one too many times and he was like "but papa i have four legs-" and jormun was like "but youre a snake" and player 1 is just like . and jormun is like "you are NOT a spider no you are my snake child. khur doesn't get to have a child. he would eat them." and khur butts into the conversation and is like "jormun, babe, i'm a dude. i don't eat my children. plus i'm genetically spider-free!" and then player 2 looks up from napping says "sure don't look like it" to have all nine of khur's eyes pinning them down. and jormun just kinda whispers to player 1 "he's definitely committed some crimes and if they include eating babies... i mean... be glad i'm your papa." and player 1 just kinda went like Nope. and ran away. typical family move but he doesn't know that (mans wants to be special deep down). Not the smartest in academics, but very quick learner when it comes to practical skills or physical/active learning. As a personality- player 1 doesn't emote too much, pays attention a lot and has a sharp gaze to him.

player 2: the child free of scruinitizing influence for the most part. will growl on sight. loves nights with full moons and when talks, is typically sassy or possibly going to bite you. khur and jormun both unsure of how to handle this extra- eccentric child, because unlike player 1 they are very non-confrontational and freeze up when either parent attempts to get them to fight or do some otherwise physicially strenuous task, and as khur and jormun are both very physical people, player 2 is almost always stuck in this tense affair of not wanting to be touched and not wanting to Do all of these things but having no neat way out. extra annoying for player 2 when player 1 ran away, so player 2 spent a lot of time at night drawing and writing stories and just expending their mind that's just full of a lot of intellectual energy. Always very tired and typically ends up snoozing during the day. When player 1 returns and tells about this "school" he ran into and his time at an "orphanage" - which khur was like "Oh hahah i remember that place also SON. DONT RUN AWAY AGAIN" and player 1 was like "ok dad. so player 2 i think you'd really like it." and khur and jormun agreed to enroll player 2 in this school where in general they were pretty happy, and player 1 was like yep, school's not for me. They tend to be very dreamy and often don't pay attention. In school in actuality, they liked learning but typically didn't pay as much attention to the teachers but still excelled via independent learning and use of libraries.

player 1's chosen name: Ahilocana, "serpent eyed", for short Ahil. he/him
player 2's chosen name: Sapana, "one who is dreamy". equal parts personal compliment and insult (dreamy as pretty vs dreamy as head-in-the-clouds/doesn't pay attention). they/them preferred, any pronouns applicable.

cocoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me