aliyah readopt by barbatos.

Based on Click to view
Artist barbatos. [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

aliyah readopt

Postby barbatos. » Mon May 10, 2021 3:05 pm

alright, i'm going through my older kalons and found a few that i don't connect to anymore! this gal is a kid of one of my pairs, but they don't have to stay connected.

this readopt is for everyone to enter!
for this competition, i want you to tell me their favorite tarot card with an optional extra of one piece of art or 300 words!

Code: Select all
username;;
kalon name;;
favorite tarot card;;
extra;;

this readopt will end may 31st at 11:59 PM EST!!
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
benny || he/they || adult || ♥ taken ♥
Image Image Image
ImageImage
my kalsavatar credit

i'm benny, and i'm a bit socially anxious but friendly!
i tend to stick to myself, but feel free to reach out! i don't bite!
my current interest is genshin impact, venti is the little blorbo from my shows
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
barbatos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: aliyah readopt

Postby raiden » Tue May 11, 2021 4:08 am

omg bee kid...!!

username;; stealthcamo
    kalon name;; Honey
    favorite tarot card;;
      Despite its ominous appearance, Honey looks forward to drawing The Hanged Man. Despite depicting a traitor or criminal facing his demise, this card suggests that the diviner has sacrificed something for the greater good. Ultimately, this card represents selflessness - something that Honey values greatly as she's a street medic-in-training!
    extra;;

wasn't able to finish in time u_u congrats to the winner though, take care of this doll!! :]
Last edited by raiden on Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
snake/wolf. he/they/she.
trades. kalons. nishinekos.
pfp: kaiyodo revoltech
i'm your number one fan!
Image Image Image Image Image Image
raiden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherryfreeze » Sat May 15, 2021 2:52 pm

username;; Cherryfreeze
kalon name;; Chase
favorite tarot card;; The Tower
extra;; will be art

wipp
ImageImageImage

If you Steal my ocs, or think its fun and quirky to steal them, I'll come steal you kneecaps as payment thanks <3
Cherryfreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ENGLivesAndZERO » Sat May 15, 2021 3:13 pm

username;; ENGLivesAndZERO (938511)
kalon name;; Tiger of the Desert
favorite tarot card;; The Moon, as that is my card! ^^
extra;; I made two versions :')

Last edited by ENGLivesAndZERO on Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
ENGLivesAndZERO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Sat May 15, 2021 3:14 pm

username;; lovage
kalon name;; rem clover
favorite tarot card;;
justice. . . it reminds her of herself in a way. wielding a sword which cuts in a fair way without being swayed and a scale to perceive the balance. rem feels that her role causes her to play this role, being blind to what has to be done and unable to find a way to stop it. she feels powerless in this situation which is reflected within this card.

extra;;
within her village, she’s a beekeeper. not anything unusual within a farming community like hers, and these bees, nicknames the omen bees, have been within her family for generations. however, there is something that her family wishes to remain a secret.

as the family legend goes, the bees were a gift from gods who looked for a prophet within the region, but since none wanted to give up their livelihood, the bees were granted to one who shows hospitality to the goddess of memories. she gave rem’s family the omen bees and every generation someone with an innate omen reading skills comes along. and, within her generation, it was rem.

rem impressed the oldest omen reader and was granted ownership over the omen bees much to the dismay of her family. it led to her being shunned as the next one in line, rem’s mother, would have received it, causing for her to be shunned and without help. without anyone to guide her, she fell into a routine of watching the village face disasters, warned via the bees, that she knew about as no one in her family helped her.

so, she watches fate’s sword swing unswayed. she has to find her own way to sway fate’s sword before her village is wiped from the map. so, she faces a choice: leave the village or try to stop disasters without her family.
Last edited by lovage on Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fisht3a » Thu May 27, 2021 9:10 am

username;; FallenPegasus

kalon name;;
Apis

favorite tarot card;;

king of cups.
This card represents the link between emotion
and understanding, something Apis works very
hard on keeping a mindful connection between.
Self-awareness has been a huge part of Apis's
growth as a small kit with an unknown past,
especially because the reverse of the king of cups
represents some of their largest insecurities when
they lose their emotional awareness:
anxiety, withdrawal, and deceit.
click for full res
hi there! you can call me fish, tea, etc.~
(FallenPegasus former username from 2014-Oct. 2021)
she/her
toyhouse
art fight
all art in sig by me
fisht3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby barbatos. » Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:45 am

Just a reminder that this ends tonight!
Image Image Image
ImageImage
my kalsavatar credit

barbatos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucario » Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:54 am

username;; Lucario
kalon name;; Aliyah
favorite tarot card;; Nine of Pentacles (specifically reversed)
extra;;
Aliyah takes pride in herself. She keeps herself well-groomed, and has a very keen sense of her own self-worth. Growing up, she was taught that you need to be humble, and always act as if everybody else is better than you. Growing up in that situation didn't necessarily help her mental health all that much, and she ended up falling into a deep depression. She struggled quite a lot, and forced herself to pick up hobbies that she knew she wouldn't be able to complete. But it didn't stop her from buying all of the supplies, and pouring her time into them.
She had a friend, Rue, who was Wiccan. They had always been speaking about the benefits of tarot, and how they can really show you your path in life. In ignorance, Aliyah disagreed. She told Rue that tarot was fake, that nothing could possibly tell the future. Rue simply asked her to do some research. Convinced that she was right, Aliyah relented.
Upon her beginning to research tarot cards, one of her first pulls was the Reversed Nine Of Pentacles - meaning self-worth. She could feel something wash over her, like a wave of relief - and all of a sudden, she understood. It was in the dingy, old, rotting cabin that she had finally found herself.
She wasn't less than others.
She didn't have to be humble.
She was allowed to be who she was, and appreciate that she was just as unique as everyone else.
From there on, she had turned over a new leaf. She delved into reading tarot, working internationally. She tells her story to anyone who asks, and keeps a Reversed Nine Of Pentacles in her breast pocket at all times. She feels as if it brings her luck.
296/300
Lucario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby barbatos. » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:38 pm

im two days late but this is now CLOSED!
any editing beyond this point will void your form and i will not be counting any after this post!
Image Image Image
ImageImage
my kalsavatar credit

barbatos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby barbatos. » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:11 pm

lovage wrote:
username;; lovage
kalon name;; rem clover
favorite tarot card;;
justice. . . it reminds her of herself in a way. wielding a sword which cuts in a fair way without being swayed and a scale to perceive the balance. rem feels that her role causes her to play this role, being blind to what has to be done and unable to find a way to stop it. she feels powerless in this situation which is reflected within this card.

extra;;
within her village, she’s a beekeeper. not anything unusual within a farming community like hers, and these bees, nicknames the omen bees, have been within her family for generations. however, there is something that her family wishes to remain a secret.

as the family legend goes, the bees were a gift from gods who looked for a prophet within the region, but since none wanted to give up their livelihood, the bees were granted to one who shows hospitality to the goddess of memories. she gave rem’s family the omen bees and every generation someone with an innate omen reading skills comes along. and, within her generation, it was rem.

rem impressed the oldest omen reader and was granted ownership over the omen bees much to the dismay of her family. it led to her being shunned as the next one in line, rem’s mother, would have received it, causing for her to be shunned and without help. without anyone to guide her, she fell into a routine of watching the village face disasters, warned via the bees, that she knew about as no one in her family helped her.

so, she watches fate’s sword swing unswayed. she has to find her own way to sway fate’s sword before her village is wiped from the map. so, she faces a choice: leave the village or try to stop disasters without her family.

Congrats!! I really really loved this concept!! I also love bees so this was delightful to read!!
Image Image Image
ImageImage
my kalsavatar credit

barbatos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me