Artist mars [gallery]
Time spent 11 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

☆ chianti del fiore

Postby mars » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:10 am

she's so lovely 🥺👉🏻👈🏻 I'm keeping her name the same, I think it suits her

I'll put her info here. using filler images for now until I draw her
    hardcore headcanoning that her "human form" (just for occasional drawings, not canon) has vitiligo and beauty marks/moles/freckles
    (note for myself: ily but add refs for anthro and human forms u nerd)

- - -

 [💮]     [💮]     [💮]     [💮]     [💮] 

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

  𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖: 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚘𝚛𝚎      𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣: 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎      𝕤𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪: 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚋𝚒𝚊𝚗

| 
    ↞ 
    | 
    | 
    ↞ 
    | 
    click image for a playlist ♫
    x|

x|
    x|

x|
    𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪:wip

𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡𝕤: wip

all other info,,,,,,,,,,also a wip

      𝕧𝕚𝕕𝕔𝕒𝕗𝕖́ • 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚘𝚛𝚎 • 𝟸,𝟻𝟼𝟼 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜

chianti is a content creator on vidcafé, making videos where she recreates historical recipes, draws attention to vintage / traditional fashion, and tries her hand at old hairstyles. her favorite time period is the edwardian era for its frilly blouses. she's known for her cutesy editing style, where she draws simple doodles to animate her videos. this is her main social media platform with the most focus. this account uses her real name.

舞い落ちる花びらには誰も手を伸ばさない  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

          𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕔 • 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚘 • 𝟺𝟾𝟸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜

chianti's cottagecore aesthetics are clear on selcamatic, an app where she posts photos and selfies. she works hard to keep a theme across her page since she wants her pictures to be cohesive. her username on this platform is a combination of the words "girasole" and "sorriso", meaning "sunflower" and "smile"; however, the latter is sometimes mistaken for "riso", meaning "rice", which she thinks it's hilarious.

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  悲しみが混ざったような冷たい笑顔のまま !

            𝕪𝕒𝕡𝕪𝕒𝕡 • 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒_𝟶 • 𝟼𝟺 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜

chianti uses yapyap to message her friends from school and work. she feels like she can truly be herself on this app without worrying about keeping up appearances and being positive all the time. she keeps it hidden from her followers so she has some privacy. her username is a nickname combined with her favorite number, while her avatar is a drawing made by one of her subscribers as a birthday present.

 [💮]     [💮]     [💮]     [💮]     [💮] 

credit to bitmapdreams for the pixels

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups