Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Ki hub- open species sheet (open!) by Scei

Based on Click to view
Artist Scei [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
57 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Ki hub- open species sheet (open!)

Postby Scei » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:46 pm

Each species has its own rules, I would appreciate if you follow them and help make sure others follow them too. please report any users who don't follow the rules listed here (include the species edits/trait rules)
If you see someone breaking the rules you are 100% free to moderate of mention the species rules to them but I'd suggest reporting then to cs staff.
If someone is breaking rules rather often please send me a pm so I can block them the next time I come on!

The ki world is unique
    while I am flattered of users who would like to make their own version of this, referencing this adopt center to make a version of their own would be looked down on. Please do not make your own version of this, I would like my adoptable center to be it's own thing and not be copied! Do not use a "similar idea"

Do not trace or copy lineart
    While our main set of lines is free to use, you may not trade the lineart. This includes if you decide to make your character traditionally- do not trace the lines (putting a piece of paper on the screen as a "reference" is a no-go!) Likewise do not copy or reference a lineart an artist has already made! Its disrespectful to the artist and can get you in trouble!

Custom lines are welcome
    i would appreciate it if the design is posted on this thread in one way or another (in the comments is fine! same with under a cover, or even just as a colormein) but there is no way for me to actually police this rule. (if you post an editable or other lineart please post it as a reply here so others can find it too)

Users can sell lines and adopts:
    Any user can sell gift lines/bases/lineart, adopts, customs, breedings, etc. There is no price limit and no limit to how many a user can sell. Users are also allowed to resell any designs they get, for any price.

these are an open species
    Users can make as many as theyd like as long as they follow these rules! Users who sell designs are welcome to add their own rules to a design as long as they dont clash with the rules listed here, or allow for revoking of designs/characters.

Designs can not be transferred into the species:
    transferring a design made on a base that is just supposed to represent an adoptable ( example ) can be transferred into the species, however designs on a different species's linearts can not be transferred- whether it was an entry for a competition, a design you adopted, or a dead species, if it is on "species lineart" it can't be transferred. If you are transferring you need to include a link to the original design when you get it approved to show you aren't stealing/copying a design.

Designs can be transferred out of the species:
    As long as a user has not been banned a user can transfer a design out of the species, however it must be removed from the archive, and will not be allowed to be transferred back in. The character must get new lineart the user can not use the old lineart as a reference.

There are no rarities to edits
    Edits not listed are not allowed, feel free to use loopholes if you can explain them in your comments. that said there are no rarities to edits since i wont be here to govern the amount of edits used! i wouldn't have any control if a users uses 4 "rare" edits on their character.

Designs must be original
    No licensed or premade designs/characters can be designed on these lines (for example no Micky mouse adopts, no pokemon adopts, no adventure time, etc.)

Never remove my signature if using my lines or background
    You are still welcome to use this background for your own ki-hub giftlines/sale bases! (So long as they are any of these species)

Open-history/background
    I dont have a background or history for any of these species, generally they were just plopped into the real world with some strange modifications, however anyone is welcome to create their own headcannon for background or history I'd these species.

All edit limitations can be found here
    Please link to this oekaki thread when posting anywhere (on or offsite)

happy holidays guys! I dont think I'll come back I'll CS, now that I've been gone for so long. I'll probably still post here once and a while but I wont be participating in species and art, I may post some of my old sketches or things if anyone wants to see them.
As for me I'm okay! I'm handling all this fine so I've been told,im in a much better spot compared to when I decided to quit, thank you guy who messaged me & supported me!

xScei Terms of Service
This is my Sceignature
xxx Looking for Art
xxxx Adopt shop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've quit cs already! i might show up once
and a while to post something i was thinking
about but i don't think ill be officially coming
back any time soon.
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ki hub- open species sheet (open!)

Postby Breado » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:01 pm

god, I'm so happy you're doing okay!! I'm not kidding when i say i thought of you a lot since you quit - but seeing you coming back even for just one post makes me feel happy, especially knowing that you're doing better ^^

I know it's unlikely you'll ever come back, as you've said, but hey... this little bread can still hope, huh? cx
happy holidays to you too, Scei!! i hope 2021 will bring you much better times than what this thing that 2020 was did ;w; <3
Image ~ Image Image Image Image ~ Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilpupin » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:06 pm

I'm so glad to hear that you're doing alright! I've been thinking of you a lot so it's so good to see your art appear in my oekaki notifications again. Happy holidays!!
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cryptz » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:13 pm

Scei it's so good seeing your art ahh!! Ive missed you, I'm also super glad to hear you're doing ok! I hope you have a great upcoming year and it's sad to hear your leaving but I do hope you enjoy yourself ♥️♥️♥️

Cryptz #6669

💕Rech, Discter, Idyll, Helly, Belphie (the fave)💕

Cryptz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:52 pm

MARK! <33
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby retro » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:59 pm

mark omg
retro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:57 pm

marking, these species all look really cool!
bees are pretty cool
x

if you need to contact me, please do so thru toyhouse <3
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whovian5EVA » Sun May 22, 2022 12:32 am

Mark!!!

If I'm online at weird
times its because
I'm from Australia.
You can call me Vee! :)
Uni Student | adult
I draw sometimes I guess?
Whovian5EVA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:24 am

Mark
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me