Dinner and a show

"Dinner and a show" by Lupinegirl

Dressup entry

Dinner and a show

Postby Lupinegirl » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:19 am

This took hours and I’m still seeing stuff I’d like to tweak but I absolutely love Nordic scenes, and the Aurora Borealis, and moose are my mom’s favorite animal. The moose were released just a few hours after my mom’s knee replacement surgery and seeing them gave her a smile, so I really wanted to make this special for both of us. Yesterday’s recovery was hard on both of us, and we nearly had to call for help when Mom was too weak to get into bed on her own (and I’m not very strong and have arthritis myself, so trying to help her has been a struggle for me, too. We had a tornado the night before her surgery, too, so I went two days without sleep). But just as the night becomes darkest and coldest before morning light, so we have come through our darkest night. The worst is behind us. The path ahead is bright, and we have beacons of hope throughout the night with each little victory over the pain. We’re going to be okay. All is calm, all is bright. Happy Holidays, Chicken Smoothie, and thank you for brightening our day with beautiful and fun art work. :)
Lupinegirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me