My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sima NB#150

Postby koegami » Sat May 27, 2023 5:59 am

a small sima scurries up to you in the snow, you barely notice them aside from their pink and green jewel bobbing up and down as they bounce up to you. this kit seems lost? what do you do?

transparent
legendary fullbody fur
legendary bodysize - mink sized
rare custom ears
rare guard edit
rare star jewel
- dwarfism -
uncommon muzzle edit
uncommon nose shape
uncommon heterochromia
uncommon dual jewel color
uncommon eye shape
common claws
common whiskers
common snaggle teeth
nr pupil color
nr expression

once won you may not obtain another Nursery 50/100's sima!
you may not enter to adopt if you already have a New Era (2020+) Nursery 50/100 sima!

unlimited impress me!
you can tell me how you help them/bring them home/ how you'd make friends, anything!

Starter Form:
Code: Select all
Username:
CS ID:
Name:
Last edited by koegami on Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:06 pm

bump!
    koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

RIP: [UNCLE B] 1/6/2016 || [ROCKY] 8/14/2020 || [GPA] 2/27/2021
    RIP: [THICK44] 2/13/2023 || BIGGERTON OUNCERTON] 10/19/2023 || [AKIRA TORIYAMA] 3/1/2024

THANK U & GOODBYE: [MAGGIE] 3/4/2021
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuddlebyOnTheMarsh » Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:26 am

Username: PuddlebyOnTheMarsh
CS ID: 240905
Name: Squall

I was sprawled on the sofa, basking in the warmth of the fire and starring out the window.

It was one of those winter days. It started with giant flakes drifting lazily down, frosting everything perfectly like a mad pastry chef had passed through. By mid afternoon, however, the temperature had plummeted and the wind whipped the snow around. Visibility was poor.The morning's stylish sweaters and berets vanished, replaced by heavy gear. Mostly parkas and wool coats but a few folks had fur.

Fur coats had always made me sad, even just decorative trim. I guess I always liked when the fur was occupied by its original owner.

It suddenly occurred to me that I was expecting company later and the best I had to offer was peanut butter on crackers and ice water. With a heavy sigh, I grabbed my jacket and scarf. I tried to wrap the scarf around both my neck and ears but it was too short so I gave up and headed into the storm.

Of course everyone else had the same idea and the store was packed. By the time I had selected my items, it was getting fairly warm in the crowd so I loosened my scarf.

An indeterminate time later, I finally reached the check out, snatched my bags and dashed outside. First thing I noticed was how the wind had really picked up. The snow was swirling around like a living thing, a playful thing and I had forgotten to tie up my measly scarf. The wind snatched it away. I didn't waste any time looking, just ducked my head and started for home.

As I trudged on, I started to hear another sound, almost a chittering sound blended with a giggle. Then I saw snow swirling with flashes of colors. Soon I wondered if it was possible to hallucinate from the cold.When one of the largest swirls actually lunged at my face, I let out a most undignified squeak!
Imagine my surprise when the "snow" was warm and fuzzy.

Now I wear a fur collar all the time, complete with the mischievous owner inside. Apparently the little Sima had been on his own for a while. A combination of hunger, loneliness and kindness brought us together. He realized how cold I was and had spotted all the snacks I was carrying home. He was hoping I would share. I not only shared my food but my home. Squall can be a handful but I don't ever want to go back to peaceful and dull again.

(Not trying to take forever on purpose. Life just keeps happening. )
🤍
Art not my strongest suit...

(Is this actually open or am I losing it? 😜
I saw the date Nov 17, later the 2020 part sunk in...)
Last edited by PuddlebyOnTheMarsh on Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:46 pm, edited 17 times in total.

Pet's name: Pushmi-pullyu
PuddlebyOnTheMarsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:31 pm

yes it is!
      it's... many years in the making :sob:

i dont have an end date yet!

RIP: [THICK44] 2/13/2023 || BIGGERTON OUNCERTON] 10/19/2023 || [AKIRA TORIYAMA] 3/1/2024

koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuddlebyOnTheMarsh » Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:27 pm

koegami wrote:
      yes it is!
      it's... many years in the making :sob:

i dont have an end date yet!

Thank you!! 🤍

Pet's name: Pushmi-pullyu
PuddlebyOnTheMarsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:06 am

will be closed January 1st!

koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:10 pm

PuddlebyOnTheMarsh wrote:Username: PuddlebyOnTheMarsh
CS ID: 240905
Name: Squall

I was sprawled on the sofa, basking in the warmth of the fire and starring out the window.

It was one of those winter days. It started with giant flakes drifting lazily down, frosting everything perfectly like a mad pastry chef had passed through. By mid afternoon, however, the temperature had plummeted and the wind whipped the snow around. Visibility was poor.The morning's stylish sweaters and berets vanished, replaced by heavy gear. Mostly parkas and wool coats but a few folks had fur.

Fur coats had always made me sad, even just decorative trim. I guess I always liked when the fur was occupied by its original owner.

It suddenly occurred to me that I was expecting company later and the best I had to offer was peanut butter on crackers and ice water. With a heavy sigh, I grabbed my jacket and scarf. I tried to wrap the scarf around both my neck and ears but it was too short so I gave up and headed into the storm.

Of course everyone else had the same idea and the store was packed. By the time I had selected my items, it was getting fairly warm in the crowd so I loosened my scarf.

An indeterminate time later, I finally reached the check out, snatched my bags and dashed outside. First thing I noticed was how the wind had really picked up. The snow was swirling around like a living thing, a playful thing and I had forgotten to tie up my measly scarf. The wind snatched it away. I didn't waste any time looking, just ducked my head and started for home.

As I trudged on, I started to hear another sound, almost a chittering sound blended with a giggle. Then I saw snow swirling with flashes of colors. Soon I wondered if it was possible to hallucinate from the cold.When one of the largest swirls actually lunged at my face, I let out a most undignified squeak!
Imagine my surprise when the "snow" was warm and fuzzy.

Now I wear a fur collar all the time, complete with the mischievous owner inside. Apparently the little Sima had been on his own for a while. A combination of hunger, loneliness and kindness brought us together. He realized how cold I was and had spotted all the snacks I was carrying home. He was hoping I would share. I not only shared my food but my home. Squall can be a handful but I don't ever want to go back to peaceful and dull again.

(Not trying to take forever on purpose. Life just keeps happening. )
🤍
Art not my strongest suit...

(Is this actually open or am I losing it? 😜
I saw the date Nov 17, later the 2020 part sunk in...)

my bad for not judging this sooner! i ended up getting sick alot and forgetting :sob:

winner!
      please take good care of squall!

i love that squall is now a living fur collar that's adorable

koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuddlebyOnTheMarsh » Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:53 am

THANK YOU!!! 🤍💖💚