Based on Click to view
Artist weegeestar5 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Omens | Halloween event #1

Postby weegeestar5 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:00 pm

Welcome to Omens!
Omens is a warrior cats based ARPG ( adopts role play game ). Apply for a founder, build your clan. complete quests and embark on thrilling prophecies. spawn your next generation of warriors. your clan, your rules ! choose from a short, medium, or long furred cat as your founder! explore the world of omens and cultivate your clan

This cat is an event adopt owned by user // If you do not own a Founder yet, you can adopt this one as your founder!
This cat may not be traded until [one month after judging]
You may only win up to TWO event rares per-event.

wow! what a spooky cat!
and that certainly is an odd tail...

to win this cat, tell me about the relationship between them and their tail!
do they like their tailmouth? ...can it even think? or are they more parasitic in nature? you decide!

you can tell me in either description or story format
max 500 words
ends in 48 hours [6am on the 28th october, gmt]

Username:
    Cat Name:
    Clan:
    Description: a black ghost tabby with orange spots and glow, and a tailmouth!
    Edits: nr whiskers, standard medium fur, event rare tailmouth, basic rare glow

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Omens | Halloween event #1

Postby imperials » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:05 pm

Username: imperials
    Cat Name: Jack & Lantern
    Clan: rushclan
    Prompt:
    wip
    - love hate relationship
    - lantern is mute and only communicates through clicking
    - totally cant live without eachother but acts like they hate eachother
    - lantern has a mind of his own and controls jack's tail
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Archaeopteryx. » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:22 pm

Username: MutatedCry
Cat Name: Firefly Lighting up the Night (Firenight)
Clan: EndClan

backing out! good luck everyone!
Last edited by Archaeopteryx. on Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

──────────────────────
it/its
─────────
Obsessive worldbuilder,
enjoyer of speculative fiction
and stories about apocalypses.

─────────
ImageImageImage
──────────────────────
Archaeopteryx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:45 pm

Username: SurgeFire
Cat Name: Spidertail
Clan: PineClan
Prompt:

Oh, it has a mind of its own - much to her own dismay.
Although she would have thought being plagued with a curse like this would have been... much worse, she only thinks of it as a minor inconvenience. After all, the tail wouldn't do much than pester her thoughts.

Why would you choose to hunt back there again? To disappoint Alderstar once more with your poor hunting skills? it intruded, seemingly so smug in its tone of.. voice? Thought-voice?
"Maybe if I go back, I can learn and improve," she spat back, glaring at her own tail as if it would care about her plight - she knew that it only served to interrupt her thoughts. "What do you know? Have you hunted?"
No, but I know bad skills when I see one.
"Are you talking to yourself, Spidertail?" a voice cut in - Dacewhisper glared from the other side of the clearing, his eyes narrowed in judgement.
"Thanks for nothing," she whispered, so only the pest could hear her bitter words, before sheepishly looking back up at the grey cat, preparing what to say...

Even over time it was hard to get warmed up to such a concept. She felt like such a freak for the mutation she had - and its sarcastic remarks and retorts made it even harder to begin to try to like it. For every jab she received from another cat, the tail would back them up with some other sort of remark.
Don't forget, it always reminded her with such glee, you're stuck with me forever.

"I wish I didn't have you. All you tell me is how unfortunate I am to be stuck with you. Trust me, I know!" Spidertail huffed, her ears folded back in anger. "Can you just... shut up?"
Can you just... get good? it spoke back, making Spidertail's annoyance and anger only grow. Be a better warrior, and maybe I would. But you're only an embarrassment.
"And how do you suggest I do that?" What a terrible being to be stuck with...
Let me take control.

The idea made her freeze. What? What would even happen if she did? "Why would I do that?" she spoke, slowly - considering it very slightly, but unsure.
Let me take control for a bit... and I'll make sure that you have only the best reputation you could have.

She thought... and she decided the worst thing that could happen was her reputation still staying the same if the tail failed in its own mission.

"Fine."
[420 words]
Last edited by SurgeFire on Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allynabean » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:50 pm

Username: allynabean
Cat Name:
Clan: mossclan
wip wip!!

- tail has a mind of its own, sort of acts like an annoying sibling
- usually, she regards it with disdain
- it cant talk out loud but can make sounds, but can talk in her head?
- doesnt eat bc its. a tail but man it sure can bite
Last edited by allynabean on Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔══════════════════╗
ally || she/they || adult
╚══════════════════╝
╔══════════════════╗
stars || fcats || moonclan
╚══════════════════╝
art by nio

Image Image Image
allynabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shuurock » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:09 am

Username: Shuurock
Cat Name: Shadowspark
Clan: Stormclan
Prompt:
Shadowspark was born with two things that set them apart from the average cat. A ringing in their ears that never stopped, and a tail with eyes and a mouth.

Their tail was definitely something that gave them a lot of attention and scrutiny. People staring at them or obviously avoiding their gaze, they hated it, they wanted to get rid of this weird tail. They felt like this their entire kithood, and it was as if the tail felt the same. It caused trouble whenever possible, tripping them, biting their ankles, nipping at others, and making it impossible to sleep some nights.

However their opinion changed one day while they were out hunting, they were so focused on the prey in front of them that they didn’t realize the saberbeast that had snuck up on them. Their tail growled, scaring away their prey, turning around to scold it they met eyes with the saberbeast. While they focused on retreating their tail lashed out and hit the saberbeast, eventually causing it to give up the chase.

“You protected me?” Shadowpaw stared at their tail for a moment, it almost seemed embarrassed. “Have you been here to help me this whole time?” At first there wasn’t a response, they let out a sigh. What were they expecting to happen?

Then as they got up to head back to their camp to warn everyone of the saberbeast the consistent ringing in their ears seemed to mirror that of a bird’s chirp. Looking back at their tail they met eyes, the ring turned into a light buzz instead of the sometimes overwhelming whine. Shocked at the realization they blurted out, “Are you doing that?” The tail swayed as if nodding, “You’ve been the ringing this whole time… You’ve been trying to talk to me.”

That was the day they realized that they had been living life without considering their tail’s feelings and that’s why it was always causing them so much trouble. It took some getting used to, but eventually the ringing became the language the two used to communicate. Their tail became a part of Shadowspark that they couldn’t live without. It would help them hunt, lull them to sleep, and protect them from anyone trying to sneak up on them.

Now Shadowspark wouldn't dare get rid of their beautiful tail. They have even go so far as to say that they are Shadow and their tail is Spark together they make Shadowspark. Alone they wouldn’t be a complete warrior.

(418 words)
Last edited by Shuurock on Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shuurock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Hailey. » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:10 am

Mark
.Hailey.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WarriorCatsLover10 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:05 am

Username: WarriorCatsLover10
Cat Name: Golden Forest
Clan: HallowClan (Halloween themed Clan)(Not set up yet)
Rank: Ghost (Leader) (Every dead cat becomes a Ghost, who stick with HallowClan till the end of days.)
Personality: Brave, Strong, Logical.

Tail Personality; Rash, Naughty, Aggressive.
Tail Name: Treasure

Prompt:

Golden Forest is a muscled tom, known for his braverity and logistics in helping and fighting all who deserved it. One day his paws crossed the path of a powerful cat who seemed to speak with magic itself, and was fighting another orange spotted tabby. He attacked the grey tom, and clawed the wizard-cat furiously. The grey tom reacted by muttering some curse, and Golden Forest felt a searing pain across his spine, ending at his tail. Golden Forest yowled as the grey tom ran, yet his own legs buckled under him. Golden Forest turned to the ginger spotted tabby she-cat, and let out a small whimper as her flanks came to a halt. Pausing, he turned around as a voice sounded. "Oh- what?!" Golden Forest looked down to his tail. Which had a mouth and eyes. Golden Forest yelped in shock, and his tail turned to him. "I'm hungry!" the tail grumbled. Golden Forest stared, jaws agape, and passed out. Soon he grew to love his new tail friend. Later, Golden Forest realised that not only him, but other cats have been affected by a group of cats made from the grey tom. So Golden Forest, and Treasure, set up HallowClan. Soon, Golden Forest began to dissipate, into a similar cat to a ghost. Thus, he is now ranked Ghost.

(The End?)

(I also want to say that at Christmas, I will get a drawing tablet, and hope to become an artist for Omens!)
Thanks for reading, hope it was worth your time!
WarriorCatsLover10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:48 am

backing out
Last edited by 0Zero0 on Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birchii » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:52 am

Username: Birchii
Cat Name: Wraix
Clan: Evenrift
Prompt:

'Too far.' They warned. 'Too far you stray into the abyss.'

He knew it was unwise to ignore the Veilwalker, whose insight to the future was great. But it was not greater than Wraix's need for more.

And he dug too deep.

The experience weathered his heart, aged his mind, and manifested as a deepness within his eyes. He had no answers for his curious clanmates, and no explanation for the wrath of the Chief, who would stare with bitter disappointment at the danger that Wraix had put both himself and their way of life in.

His mistake would forever haunt him, for it had allowed something to slip between the cracks Wraix had wriggled through, clinging to his tail.

He howled. He hissed. He wept for himself, for the foolishness of his past actions. He would sit, staring at his tail, no longer recognisable to him as wholly his own. The beast did not talk. At least, not in the waking world. In Wraix's dreamscapes, it would come to him, speaking no language he could recognise. He didn't want to know what the beast was telling him. Only one phrase would come clearly - insusurro. 'I whisper'.

It became the creature's name, in lieu of any other meaningful words. It did little while Wraix was awake; for the most part, his tail was still his to manoeuvre or whip about as he wished. The eyes would watch and blink, the mouth part and shift as if breathing. If a feline placed something there it would latch on, but just as easily let go with a simple thought.

He despised the tail. Not for its existence. How could he deny a shadow of a being another chance at life? No, Wraix despised how it unknowingly mocked him. It was a representation of his failures, and for that, he hated it.

And yet, it reminded him that he had to do better.

Slowly, oh so slowly, he grew adjusted to the creature. It did not bother every dream he had, and often took a role of lingering in the background, rather than surrounding him with unknown whisperings. He found the ability of holding an extra set of... well, anything, particularly useful. The glow that had accompanied the appearance of the creature proved handy, as well - there was no need for a lantern when one was built into the very bones of your body.

He fell deep into his work. Not for his own selfish wants and needs, but assisting the Veilwalker's research. It was a relief to let go of everything he was and to think only of the project another had created.

Without knowing it, the curse of his gravest mistake became a part of him. They worked as one. Though they could not share a common tongue, they had a mutual understanding. They moved as one. They breathed as one. And he would not have it any other way.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me