Artist Dr. Paine [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lambaby Adoption! - Winner announced

Postby Dr. Paine » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:09 pm

Flowy Locks (Top Left): STYLISH Fluffy cloven lambaby
{ Custom flowy mane, skeleton tail, no ears, bird wings }

This... may be the first adoption out of the nursery! :D And not only do you have a chance to win this fantabulous, adorable, perfectly magnificent little baby, but you'll also get to be part of this lovely family portrait by Newmaker!

Won by Alpha Snowdust!
Last edited by Dr. Paine on Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lambaby Adoption!

Postby lil667 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:44 pm

Username: lil667
Lambie's Name: Alexa
Gender/Pronouns: female/she/her

When I awoke, the world was not as I had remembered it. I don’t know if I was remembering it wrong but something was not right. It was dark and crowded, and I could go anywhere but at the same time I felt alone. I felt the world jump, in a way indescribable. Then suddenly my hooves were no longer touching the ground. Gravity was no more. Or maybe it was? I seemed to float in space, no one noticing, free as a bird. It felt good but I was still lonely. Then I saw them a small flicking star floating past me, almost like a guide, pulling me. I flew as fast as I could, faster than any runner could every move. Then, a light. I burst through to a new world, a world of waiting, almost a page. I came into this world of darkness with no one to notice me, now all I see are people staring. They want me but to who will win my affection, I am unsure. There is more to come. An unknown story almost, my story.

(this is the story of how the lambaby got here)

╔═════════════════════════╗
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Hello! I'm Lil/lil667
I am currently into
Disney Stuff
Miraculous Ladybug
P.S. Lilpupin is my sister!
╚═════════════════════════╝

lil667

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wallflower11 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:24 am

Username: Wallflower11
Lambie's Name:
Gender/Pronouns: She/her

wip
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Hi I'm Wallflower11
aka Shy, Wallflower, Flower, or 11
young adult | she/they
CS Artshop | TH | #BLM
Wallflower11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Paine » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:08 pm

(little bump!)
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blood-moon » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:36 am

Username: blood-moon
Lambie's Name: Stella
Gender/Pronouns: She/her

Story: Stella looked at the sky tears forming in her eyes as she watched the clouds float by. “Look that one looks like a dog” she said before remembering she was all alone. She walked along with tears running down her face before she found her makeshift home. The tiny yellow tent was already falling apart when she found it but now it was basically held together by tape. Stella walked into her tent and curled up on the floor and whispered to herself “why is this my life”. The stars sparkled over her head and gravity seemed to stop. The tent shattered like glass and each piece rose in the air. The floor seemed to fade away beneath her and she fell through with fear in her eyes. The stars seemed to pass her objects seemed to float and a flash of light blinded her and then darkness came over her. Her body seemed to hit the ground hard and then float in the air, she forced her eyes open and let the smells of the forest wash over her.
Last edited by blood-moon on Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:17 am

ravenwhisper's wish • bree • she/her

People say forget-me-not, but nobody ever listens.
At least, nobody ever listened to me.

I was once royalty, you know. I had servants on every side, adoring suitors visiting every day, and every delight I could ever want. My parents doted on me. I was spoilt beyond my wildest dreams. And still, they forgot. They forgot every promise they ever made to me, they forgot every encouraging statement. They said my magic was dangerous, different, twisted. Whether it actually was, back then at least, was anyone's guess. They said, enough was enough. They didn't think to blame themselves. They accused me, said it was all my fault. I'd gotten out of hand. They didn't even try to take care of me after that. Said I was too dangerous. Didn't care that they hurt me.

I wasn't normal. Not to them.

At first, my parents covered it up, sent me to a teacher. Not one to teach me to use these powers, naturally, one to teach me to suppress them. I hated her. However, she was gone within a month. My parents didn't realise at the time what I'd done - neither did I. In their eyes, she just never came to work. For me... she had crumpled into a pile of shimmering ashes. Panicked, but not knowing I had caused this, I swept them away.

I was sent abroad for schooling, exorcists and priests were called in, garlic was draped everywhere. My parents did everything they could to get rid of this scourge on my soul, but nothing worked. On my 10th birthday, I was locked in the dungeon. I was considered a terror, a monster, something to be feared. I tried to use my magic to escape, but only exhausted myself. Persisted use combined with anger began to twist it, turn me into something else. Something everyone thought I already was, but which I was afraid of becoming.

As the years passed, I became more and more wrapped up in self-hatred. I began to believe what my family had told me for so long. I told myself I was a monster, I was worthless, dangerous, deranged, a demon.

My mother died. I was informed by my father, crying and cursing, blaming me, who I was for her death. He said he couldn't bear the sight of me. I was ordered to be taken and killed in the forest. He said he wanted to forget me. But even if he did, I haven't forgotten him. I was certainly killed in his mind, but my fatal wounds healed after many weeks, leaving black, jagged scars- but I awoke. I was not dead.

And I will enact revenge on my father.
Last edited by SunnyStreets on Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:27 am

Username: Queen Vivane
Lambie's Name: Eraenia
Gender/Pronouns: Female She/Her

For a long time whenever others have asked about my parents, I've always answered with "as far as I'm concerned? They don't exist." I still answer that way because whoever they are? They left me alone in this world because clearly, I wasn't good enough to keep for some stupid reason. So why should I have to give a rats ass about whatever their problem with me was? I'm better off without them and usually, I don't care to think about them. My focus is on Ardyn and how he just scooped me and took me under his mismatched wings. He didn't care who I was, only that I needed someone to stand for me. It was just "c'mon kid" and that was that. Just, suddenly I had someone who gave a damn.

How long we've spent together doesn't really come to mind, all I know is that Ardyn quickly became the big brother I don't think I ever had before he found me. To this day I still wonder if it was destiny that had Ardyn stumbling upon me that stormy day or if it was a simple coincidence.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sky had been threatening rain at the very least from the moment she'd opened her eyes that morning. Though she felt there was something in the air that meant the weather was building up to something that much bigger than just a simple rain shower. The small lonely Lambaby sat with her eyes trained on the sky, simply waiting for the expected rain, uncaring that she would end up wet and cold. The clouds had noticeably grown blacker and blacker as the day went on and with a faint grumble of distant thunder, the heavens opened.

Eraenia found herself soaked within a few moments, bony tail swaying slightly in something akin to anticipation as the storm made its approach. The thunder grew louder and the wait between the noise and the flashes of light decreased until they were within a second of one another. Still, the Lambaby didn't move, lime coloured eyes still focused on the sky as the storm raged. It took her a few moments to register that somehow the rain was no longer falling on her but was still falling elsewhere. It wasn't until she looked up that she registered the wing being held over her head like a kind of shield or umbrella.

"Rough day, kid?" The question came out of nowhere, surprising Eraenia who squeaked slightly.

"Try rough life" she replied quietly, looking to the figure stood by her side. The red Lambicorn's pale blue eyes sparkled with a curiosity that only seemed to increase with each flash of lightning. "If you're going to ask me where my parents are, don't bother. As far as I'm concerned? They don't exist" she said simply with a sharp shrug that spoke of the underlying irritation that seemed to come with the subject. Eraenia had no clue why she'd told him that, in a weird way she felt she could trust him like there was a little voice whispering to her.

"Ok" was all the stranger said, uncaring of the sodden lock of hair that stuck to his face. Smile unfading even as the rain continued to pour and the storm raged on above him. "C'mon kid" he gestured with one partly black paw, it was almost like he was wearing strange socks or something on them. Ardyn kept one red and black wing over the sodden Lambaby, she was so small compared to him with long turquoise hair. He wondered why exactly anyone hadn't taken her in, even with the anger toward whoever her parents had been she looked like a perfectly normal Lambaby. Ardyn sighed softly.

"What do ya say to living with me, kid?" He asked Eraenia quite suddenly.

"I..what?" She stammered pausing to stare up at him.

"Come live with me, I can be an uncle, an older brother, just a guardian til you don't need me anymore or uh, dad?" Ardyn trailed off as she stared hard at him for several moments.

"I could go for having a brother" Eraenia replied slowly, a hint of a small smile on her delicate face while Ardyn beamed in response.
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:26 am, edited 10 times in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Paine » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:14 pm

^ (a few days left to enter! ^^)
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby realkitty56 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:02 pm

Username: realkitty56
Lambie's Name: Veronica
Gender/Pronouns: Female

What she knows from her past is very blurry.. she just knows she was someone before now.
She plays along with these other "siblings" even though they don't feel like siblings, they were more like friends. she honestly feels like she didn't fit in the way she was meant to. The older she got, the less sure she was about anything.

She isn't the talking type around older lambis, but she is up to talk to equal or younger than she is. She doesn't know who is safe and who is not so she is really hesitant to speaking to anyone. She is more considered the nerdy and shy girl which doesn't speak to others unless its by their choice. Last time i even heard her talk was with one of her "Siblings"

She prefers to go with another lambi if she does plan to do anything special.. one that she can trust..
Who would be with a lambi child which doesn't even want to talk to them?..
or.. would she open up to some lambi?..
【Everyone wants happyness】
【Nobody wants pain】
【But you cant have a rainbow】
【Without any rain】

realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alphias » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:44 pm

Username: Alpha Snowdust
Lambie's Name: Ryzerin (Ry-ZAIR-in)
Gender/Pronouns: They/Them or She/Her

"Ryzi! Hurry up!" Moth called, shaking her head. Her friend got distracted by every little thing. They were now sniffing the flowers along the path. "We're going to be late!"

"Late for whaaaaaat?" Ryzerin complained, throwing her head back in with a loud, exaggerated groan. The Lambaby quickened her pace so that she was trailing behind Moth, "OOH LOOK A BUTTERFLY!"

"WHERE?" Moth exclaimed, frantically looking around, forgetting their appointment.

"THERE!" Ryzi said, pointing with her tail at a small, rainbow-colored bug fluttering a few feet above their heads.

"LET'S GO!" Moth yelled, and the duo followed the butterfly. After about 15 minutes they ended up at a pond (and with Ryzi on Moth's back because she couldn't keep up).

"There's more..." Ryzi said in awe and plopped herself down in the flowers near the water.

A few hours later, both of them were soaked in pond water. Dusk was falling... quickly.

"Weren't we supposed to go somewhere?" Ryzi asked innocently as they headed back the way they came.

"Oops."

Years later...

Ryzerin stomped her hoof on the ground. "What do you mean 'There's no more'?" The Lambicorn glared at the shopkeeper, who shrank against the wall.

"I-I'm s-sorry Miss, but we're all out of croissants. We'll have more tomorrow?" He pulled his ears back in fear.

"FINE." Ryzerin said, stomping off, muttering things about supply and demand and keeping up with it as she left the bakery. She closed her eyes once outside and took a deep, sharp breath.

"WHY DOES EVERYONE'S OBSESSION WITH CROISSANTS HAVE TO URGE THEM TO BUY ONE ON THE DAY I WANT ONE?" She yelled, scaring a few pigeons. A few Lambicorns nearby looked at her apologetically, one quickly hiding a half-eaten croissant behind their backs.

Ryzerin walked down the street, lashing her tail every so often. She bared her teeth at the pigeons, who flew off, cooing in fright.

"Ryzi - Ryzerin?" A familiar voice said, correcting herself.

"Hey Moth." Ryzerin grumbled, deciding to not yell at her childhood friend for using the old nickname.

"Let me guess - they ran out of something? Hmmm... croissants?" Moth was attentive that way.

"Yup."

"Well, then either wait till tomorrow or make more!" Moth said, bouncing on her toes. Unlike Ryzerin, whose optimism and cheerfulness had changed since they were a Lambaby, Moth's stayed relatively the same. Ryzerin didn't mind, but she knew when it all started. The question she avoided.

"What changed?" They would ask.. "What happened?"

She remembered it like it was yesterday.

Precisely 2 years ago they told her the reason why she didn't know her parents.

"You're an orphan." They had said, bluntly, then walked off.

Ryzerin never forgave them. And she never would.

Moth didn't even know.

"I JUST WANT MY CROSS- oh look, a squirrel." Ryzerin said, watching the rodent scamper into a tree. She had never lost her short attention span.

"Well, maybe the squirrel is HIDING a croissant?" Moth said, trying to cheer the other up.

"Absolutely not." Ryzerin said shaking her head.

"Alrighty then. I have to stop by the store... see if they got more mochi in... are you alright?"

"As alright as I'm ever going to be... just croissant-less."

"Just... holler... if you need me then?" Moth said, to which Ryzerin nodded. The white Lambicorn trotted off, leaving the latter alone.

Ryzerin looked up at the sun and sighed, "I guess I need to find something else for breakfast then."
• Alphias • they/them •
~ genderfluid/bigender ~ omnisexual ~ artist ~

TH: Tahsmahtus
WermzStars
alphias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me