Based on Click to view
Artist Dr. Paine [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lambicorn MYO - Aegros

Postby Dr. Paine » Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:10 pm

Stylish fluffy paw-cloven king under the mountain Lambicorn - Impish
{Custom hair & beard, custom horns, modified deer tail + parasitic Snapdragon tailmouth, halos & spectral petals, cloak with ruby heart clasp.}

deep breath try saying all that three times fast, yeesh xD I've been showing this guy's progress in the chat a lot and he's been pre-approved xD

Anyway! Using the Stylish MYO token from Kitteh's star fishing game to make Aegros! Who is in no way at all whatsoever inspired by a certain... other fluffy goat king.....

Once a grand king, Aegros has been asleep for... well, a thousand years at least, probably more; a long story involving a kingdom of Lambicorns who had been driven to the depths of the earth, feared as harbingers of misfortune and misery. Aegros eventually secured their freedom, but doing so incurred the curse that's kept him hidden within a mountain for however long now. Will he awaken? Perhaps...

(I checked with Gremlin & turns out sleep curses are a-OK! :D)

In the meantime, turns out a thousand years is long enough for the seeds of a monster you once fought to germinate, and with all the magic floating around, to also become a semi-sentient, parasitic entity? Aegros tends to toss up small clouds of ethereal golden petals when he runs, or cough them up now and then. (The halos have always been there, though, part of the whole kingship deal.)

Cloak is removable & petal trails are optional; halos are always present.

(Itemless ref.)

Thanks a ton for the off-oekaki lines!!
Last edited by Dr. Paine on Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lambicorn MYO - Aegros

Postby lilpupin » Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:12 pm

it is h e
lilpupin