Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

GA LPS #001 by Ki-Mono

Based on Click to view
Artist Ki-Mono [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

GA LPS #001

Postby Ki-Mono » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:29 am

xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxx-- Wings.mov

xxThank you for your interest in the GA LPS Adoption Program! After reviewing your forum, we have decided that this LPS is the purrfect match for you and your family! In accordance with the contracts you signed, we trust you will provide excellent care for your LPS and provide it with the proper food, clothing, and shelter! If you experience any difficulties, we have staff standing by that would be more then happy to take your call and provide you with adoption consoling! I'm sure this little bundle of joy will be happy in the family you are about to provide!

xxxxxxx-- GA LPS Adoption Center

ImageImage

Feel free to use this as a legitimate OC or just appreciate this art as is.
Backstory idea: Loves to hunt the paranormal and cryptid. May have gotten possessed along the way.

Wings.mov wrote:My Government Assigned LPS: #822, a lil panda. Omg I might even have this one??
OC Vibe: Some cute pastels/dessert theme that match the pet is cool but it would be interesting to see them in a ghost/cryptidcore aesthetic, whichever strikes you're fancy :eyes:
My favorite LPS memory and/or pet: I used to a lego bridge to put all my lps on to display them. I also used to stick them on the inside of my fridge for my parents to see. I still have them as well ;;

This is fun idea, I love it sm and it's super cool you're just doing it for free. Too sweet
Last edited by Ki-Mono on Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ki-Mono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GA LPS #001

Postby Wings.mov » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:33 am

I'm?? Screaming?? They look so cute and scary at the same time I love them, thank you so much ahh ;^;
x

Hey, I'm Cherry
She/they/anything non masc • Lesbian
I have anxiety and ADHD so remind me if
I forget or take to long on anything <3
I like bees, plants, drawing, minecraft,
terraria, mcyt, GrayFruit(YT), music,
warriors, and my incredible girlfriend

xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

xxxxxxxxxxFind me here
xxxxxxxxFRTHCS to FR
──────────────────────────