Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Jedi Adopts by Spotted.Newt

Based on Click to view
Artist Spotted.Newt [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Jedi Adopts

Postby Spotted.Newt » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:14 am

main page ~ rules ~ available species ~ archive ~ artist search ~ nursery ~ adventure thread ~ leveling thread ~ discord

A new era has come for the Jedi. Unlike the days of old, there is no longer just one Jedi Order. Instead, there are many smaller orders, spread throughout the galaxy and beyond. Beings of all shapes, sizes, and species come together to protect the galaxy from new threats. Will your Order rise to the challenge? Or will they fall at the hands of new evils? .

Welcome, traveler!

Welcome to Jedi Adopts ARPG! Here, you can adopt Jedi OCs and build your own Jedi Order. Your characters can be sent on missions to help level up your Order, gain currency, and occasionally bring back a new youngling. Or, they might come back with some new scars.

How do I start?
The first step is to chose a location for your Order, a home base. You can place it within the canonical worlds of Star Wars, or you can invent your own setting. That's up to you! Just make sure you have a storage thread somewhere (eg. CS, Toyhouse) that your Order can be linked to for archive purposes.Then, you can begin adopting and growing your order! 5 slots come with the creation of your base, and more can be earned through missions and other ways.
Note: You can adopt one Jedi without having an Order. However, if you wish to obtain the 5 free slots, you must create your base.

How do I level up?
Leveling can be done one of two ways: worldbuilding & character development, or adventures.

1. Worldbuilding and character development involves completing prompts about your Order and characters. For example, you might write about what your character's personality is, or draw a picture of your Jedi Temple.

2. Adventures will involve sending one of your characters on a mission. They can come back with points for a level, arpg currency to buy items in the store, or other prizes.
Last edited by Spotted.Newt on Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:22 am, edited 18 times in total.
Spotted.Newt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

.: Rules :.

• You may adopt 1 Jedi without an Order. If you chose to create an Order, you gain 5 free slots (in addition to your 'founder'). There will be plenty of ways to earn extra slots.
  • You may use the characters off-site, but you must credit me for the base and the artist who made the character for the character design.
  • You may not sell these characters for currency, but you may trade them for other characters or CS pets.
Last edited by Spotted.Newt on Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
Spotted.Newt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Available Species

Species currently available:
  • Togruta (with 4 lengths of Montrals)

Species I am working on:
  • Feeorin (close-ups are a wip)
  • Twi'lek (with 2 styles of Lekku)
  • Nautolan
  • Zabrak

Clothing styles available:
  • Traditional Jedi Robes
  • Sleeveless Traditional Jedi Robes

Clothing I am working on:
  • Longer Tabbards
  • Leggings
  • Headdresses (for Togrutas)
  • Lekku Wraps (for Twi'leks)

Currently a WIP, feel free to mark c: Also, feel free to request other species you would like to see!
Last edited by Spotted.Newt on Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
Spotted.Newt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Jedi Adopts

Postby Spotted.Newt » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:15 am

res
Spotted.Newt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res
Spotted.Newt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res
Spotted.Newt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res
Spotted.Newt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotted.Newt » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:58 pm

res

Last bumped by Spotted.Newt on Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:58 pm.
Spotted.Newt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me