Strange Encounter

"Strange Encounter" by Swirlshine

Dressup entry

Strange Encounter

Postby Swirlshine » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:10 pm

You’re passing through the small town when, all of a sudden, a strange dog walking on your left in the opposite direction catches your attention. Is that a pup- no, as he passes you see that he’s actually an older adult, despite his abnormally small size. He has strange, long fangs, shaggy brown hair that falls into his eyes, and a brown hat. You turn to watch as he strolls into a dirty alleyway and goes to lay atop a tattered chair. He stares ahead at a wall, his eyes narrowed into a glare. Weird. But, as you continue walking, you catch a glimpse of something on his back: a quiver full of arrows, and... wait, are those wings??

For some reason, you feel drawn to him. You don’t understand why, or how, but it feels like the universe is trying to tell you to talk to this odd guy. You have to admit, you do have some questions. Sighing, you decide to roll with it, so you turn around and trot into the alleyway to give this a shot.

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me