Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Baekhyun Says "Good Job!" by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Baekhyun Says "Good Job!"

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:11 am

This is a message for everyone who needs to have some encouragement:

I have no idea what you have been through this week, month, year. But I know you've been working hard. Even if it feels like you haven't been working as hard as you should or as hard as others around you, that does not matter. You are doing good. I'm sure if you took a step back and turned around, you would be surprised at far you've come. You've improved - you have been working out and your body is healthier than last month. You've discovered an exciting new hobby you didn't have before. You've smiled at someone today. You've gotten closer to your friends. You've encouraged someone close to you last week. You woke up this morning and got out of bed. You fought on and beaten an emotional slump that had you for months. You are in the middle of a storm but you're still walking.

No matter what others have said or will say, YOU are doing so good. I'm not talking about the basic "good" that barely holds any of it's true meaning. I'm talking about that deep, powerful "good." "Good" as in excellent, virtuous, high quality. You are living, you are fighting, you are loving, you are improving, you are valued, you are loved, you are doing good.

Even if you have been feeling like you're crashing and you need to step back, take a breather, curl up and cry, that's okay. That does not mean that you are less good. You are not falling back. You are just taking time to heal and that is healthy.

Please, always remember that you are loved. You are wanted. You are a valued person. Even if today's the best day ever and you woke up smiling. Even if you could barely drag yourself through the day and wept and screamed. That's okay.

You are still doing good. ♥

- - -

SO, I dropped off the face of CS but I'm back again, yay! ^^ I was on a vacation recently and I ditched phones, computers, social media, and Wifi. It was so nice to take a step back, step away from the world's craziness. It felt super peaceful and calming.

But yeah, anyway, I've wanted to do lil positive Oekaki drawings for a while now. I'll definitely make more because everyone needs encouragement and I'd like to help people in any way I can.

Also, I don't know why but Baekhyun seemed to work for this drawing. He is always cheering us on. ♥

I used a tablet, the timer is accurate, and please don't steal/repost this art!

All comments and likes are hugely appreciated. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Baekhyun Says "Good Job!"

Postby Bubble boy » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:07 pm

this made me cry, you don't even know
I have been doing, terrible to say the least, and this is literally what I needed
you really called me out in this post and this made me feel so, seen? it made me feel like even though I'm not doing good, it's okay, someone knows how I feel, and it was really comforting. you're really good at being positive haha
thank you, so so much, this made me feel a lot better <3

but also welcome back!! I'm glad going on vacation helped you calm yourself down, I hope you had a lot of fun <3
this drawing is really good! Baekhyun looks really good here!
Hiatus.
Bubble boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Baekhyun Says "Good Job!"

Postby Lostfairy » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:43 am

Kihyun wrote:this made me cry, you don't even know
I have been doing, terrible to say the least, and this is literally what I needed
you really called me out in this post and this made me feel so, seen? it made me feel like even though I'm not doing good, it's okay, someone knows how I feel, and it was really comforting. you're really good at being positive haha
thank you, so so much, this made me feel a lot better <3

but also welcome back!! I'm glad going on vacation helped you calm yourself down, I hope you had a lot of fun <3
this drawing is really good! Baekhyun looks really good here!

O-oh my gosh, this comment was super touching and beautiful, what the heck? 💖 I'm so so so happy I could somehow help you, that makes me feel super warm and happy inside. I wanna hug you right now, honestly, adishfdgd.
I'm really sorry that you've been doing terribly. 💔 I know sorry's don't help much but I really mean it. I hope things turn around for you, you deserve it. You so deserve it.
ANjfhsdigdgd, seriously, I needa hug you, you are far too wonderful and your comment made me cry. *hugs*

Thank you so much, dude!!! The vacay was too short but I am really glad to be back. <33
Ansuahfsdf, thank you. இ_இ <33333
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me