Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Gen-Doodles | Thunderclan B2 | Closed by Placebo

Artist Placebo [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
57 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Gen-Doodles | Thunderclan B2 | Closed

Postby Placebo » Fri May 29, 2020 8:35 am

I have a whole list of these generator adopts so ill put them out as i go down the list! I've been wanting to do this for a while cause I feel this is a fun way to develop new characters

These were meant to take a much shorter times but i spent longer on them than i thought lmao,,,

I love these two a hell of a lot so they're staying with me... for now BUT the notes i made on them say they have alotta kits together so i wanna make a buncha hypokit adopts

More Tunderbunders:

left-mine wrote:Fiercemuzzle is a big, friendly, Thunderclan deputy, with a glossy, red leopard spotted pelt and hollow light grey (they're green-gray now) eyes. He used to live in a different clan.

- This is the guy Steamhail is with; he’s super friendly when u get to know him but he was known for being unfaithful before he mated with steamhail who set him straight; very handsome, and used to live in shadowclan as a kit before being taken in by the former thunderclan leader when he lost his back leg and was abandoned by his father

Owner: placebo

right-mine wrote:Steamhail is a petite, sassy, Thunderclan warrior, with a tidy, albino pelt and grey eyes. She's a good parent.

-I made her a lilac pastel lynx point instead i wanted smth different; she does carry an albino gene tho
- Has already had 3 litters of kits by one of the unlikeliest toms; the big man known as sorta unfaithful so it’s odd that she gives him the time of day, but she is a spitfire and adores her kids who consistently outgrow her; he learned to adore her and hates when anyone treats her even a little bit uncourteously

Owner: placebo

Adopt their hypo-kits! As with the last adopt set I'm only gonna keep these open the same amt of time, so this'll close for forms on Saturday at Rollover (check the clock at the bottom of the site!)

I really wanna make kits for these guys so I'll just make them/accept forms until my muse runs out

The base price is free but I'm more likely to accept if u offer some sorta payment or try to develop the kit; If ur a rat or part of SCS staff currently you're guaranteed a free kit, just post and lmk! love u guys (i will,,, try my best to get everyone done but i can't guarantee ill be quick abt it oof)

If I accept ur form I will do my best to prioritize you, or ill just refund u if ur offering payment

These adopts will mostly be random (very random- they technically have a genetic basis so i might do smth freehand) unless you want a specific feature of one or both of the parents (please only choose one per parent)

-snip-

To-Do:
-SurgeFire
-lilpupin
- .entity.
- ~HєуRєι~
- call me ketchup
- Wet Bread
- hawkfire102
- Canary22
- Micki.
- denja
- Mythz
- liightning
- paopu
- wolfpack12
- yeena
- huddson
- WolfstormSC
- Rescue2001
- Faededfyre
- weegeestar5
- AJ
- Birchii
- doggface
- Neah
Last edited by Placebo on Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:32 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gen-Doodles | Thunderclan B2 | Adopt their Hypokits

Postby SurgeFire » Fri May 29, 2020 8:40 am

I want a hypo-kit!
User: SurgeFire
Payment: free rat kid. ily police
Do you want (a) specific feature(s): no !! do whatever
Write at least a paragraph (4 sentences) about the kit:

They'd never felt quite so alone, at first.
It was as if they had not had their own identity; no matter what, it seemed as if something would be off - something to drive the rest away... and they could only stand aside and watch it happen.
They had tried all they could.

They looked at the fallen cat; fell by their own teeth, was it?
Oh, nobody would know.

The Copycat had their ways.
If they couldn't make being good work, they could spin the odds in their favor. They could manipulate situations to their own content.

And maybe just once, they would have what they wanted.
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilpupin » Fri May 29, 2020 8:40 am

I think this is all good?
I want a hypo-kit!
User: lilpupin
Payment: I don't have a ton to offer, but 15C$ (Although your art deserves a much bigger tip ;-;)
Do you want (a) specific feature(s): Nah, do as you please!
Lilac is small, she always has been. She was born small and when she became an adult her head only reached the shoulder of her siblings. No one knows why this is, but lilac has seen this as nothing other than a stroke of luck. She can slip into small places that no one else can. She could use this ability to find lost objects, but she prefers to use it to gain secluded nap spots away from any one else.
Last edited by lilpupin on Fri May 29, 2020 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello! You can call me lilpupin, lil, pupin, or whatever you please, really.
---Feel free to send me a PM if you need help with anything!

Field - TH - ArtFight - lambicorns

Christian ~ reader ~ drawer
Animal lover ~ Breyer Horse Collector
sister
abomonation
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Fri May 29, 2020 8:41 am

SurgeFire wrote:I want a hypo-kit!
User: SurgeFire
Payment: free rat kid. ily police
Do you want (a) specific feature(s): no !! do whatever

They'd never felt quite so alone, at first.
It was as if they had not had their own identity; no matter what, it seemed as if something would be off - something to drive the rest away... and they could only stand aside and watch it happen.
They had tried all they could.

They looked at the fallen cat; fell by their own teeth, was it?
Oh, nobody would know.

The Copycat had their ways.
If they couldn't make being good work, they could spin the odds in their favor. They could manipulate situations to their own content.

And maybe just once, they would have what they wanted.

slkdfj u didn't have to do this ur guaranteed one fam but THIS IS COOL HOLY HELL

god i love ur writing

lilpupin wrote:I think this is all good?
I want a hypo-kit!
User: lilpupin
Payment: I don't have a ton to offer, but 15C$
Do you want (a) specific feature(s): Nah, do as you please!
Lilac is small, she always has been. She was born small and when she became an adult her head only reached the shoulder of her siblings. No one knows why this is, but lilac has seen this as nothing other than a stroke of luck. She can slip into small places that no one else can. She could use this ability to find lost objects, but she prefers to use it to gain secluded nap spots away from any one else.

this is c ute u snipered me hell yeah- u can send the 15 or not idc
Last edited by Placebo on Fri May 29, 2020 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acronymm » Fri May 29, 2020 8:41 am

I want a hypo-kit!
User: acronymm
Payment: (Optional) 10c$ asagsfgajn
Do you want (a) specific feature(s): nope! love lotsa floof and scars though
Write at least a paragraph (4 sentences) about the kit: i've been wanting to get some more babs to add to my clans! currently have 5 clans up right now, some are full, others are not. ?kit (placeholder for name, will be named if you end up doing mine ^^) will most likely be the leader for venomclan once he/she is of age. they will encounter obstacles in life, and will be developed further <3 most likely if female, will bear kits from Houndstalker too!
Last edited by acronymm on Fri May 29, 2020 8:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaminari.denki » Fri May 29, 2020 8:44 am

I want a hypo-kit!
User: .entity.
Payment: rats, rats, we're the rats
Do you want (a) specific feature(s): nop, just Vibe tm mother
Okay so if they're female/fem presenting: they'll probably join my Syren group and hold the rank of Muse - basically the main senpai of the group who everyone respects and will hunt for them and bring them food. Like the Elder rank mixed w the Queen rank in Warriors.. like that level of doting. They're damn near deities for the Syrens and also generally are the ones who take care of the.. "newly acquired" members of Syren Hill. Muse is also the second highest rank bc they don't have deputies since Syren Hill is always ruled by two related girls.

aiden || he/they || slytherin
ArtFightDappervolk
toyhou.se: TranScribe
discord: FireLordLee #9462

Halloween is ✨5 9 days✨ away
kaminari.denki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Fri May 29, 2020 8:45 am

I want a hypo-kit!
User: ~HєуRєι~
Payment: Am SCS!! But if you need it im 100% prepped to throw C$ at you
Do you want (a) specific feature(s): Def want them rosettes ya know- pretty babies. also- heterochromia?? got a concept that might need filling but thats okay if it simply doesn't fit the end design!!
Write at least a paragraph (4 sentences) about the kit: (undecided gender- using they/them as placeholder) O man they're pretty startling- some have even said they have a small resemblance to the founder Crescentstar (who was a black charcoal Bengal with vitiligo but you don't have to make them that similar). However, they are a tad odd and often seemingly stare straight through people's souls. Their chilling glare makes them a partial outcast along with their cryptic sentences (they receive visions but can't articulate their words to describe them. not from the ancestors). Outside these they speak few words, opting for silence.

Alternatively- if they don't fit the concept I'll make them their sibling :0c
(also the concept is based on 'tomorrow comes today' from the Black Friday/the character Hannah from Black Friday starkid musical if you need that for inspiration.)

┌────────────────────────────┐

Hey its Rei! I have my commissions open! USD only!
I am ND and have a 9-5 job so I may be inactive
for periods of time! I'm more active on Discord (heyrei)!

└────────────────────────────┘
xxxxxxxx|c4c threadbreedingsdesign salesdesign poundsketchpage|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx《 • meet the artist • 》
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|KeldinesReturn • A Cat ARPG|

┌────────────────────────────┐

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage

└────────────────────────────┘
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SOURCANDYBONEZ » Fri May 29, 2020 8:49 am

I want a hypo-kit!
User: call me ketchup
Payment: (Optional) i don't have alot tbh but i can give you 5-7 c$ if thats okay qwq
Do you want (a) specific feature(s): n/a
Write at least a paragraph (4 sentences) about the kit: ALRIGHTY HERE WE GO-

Dunekit (name wip;) is a bouncy, excitable kit. He absolutely adores his quaint little clan life. One of his favorite things to do is talk to elders, although the more violent sides of stories can sometimes stress him out. Violene freaks out Dunekit, and he's more of a peaceful type. Dunekit is excited to be an apprentice, but other kits, most apprentices, and even certain warriors have told him time and time again that he's not going to last long as a warrior. If he thinks hunting is slightly disturbing and battle is completely off the table, then how is he going to help his clan? But, Dunekit's parents believe in him, and so he believes in himself. He's always been an optimist- and he's not about to stop.

he's a den dad as an adult, A DEN DAD, HE'D BE THE PERFECT LITTLE PEACE KEEPING DEN DAD, OMG
SOURCANDYBONEZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wet Bread » Fri May 29, 2020 8:50 am

I want a hypo-kit!
User: Wet Bread
Payment: my love and respect as one of the rat children <3
Do you want (a) specific feature(s): anything is good!
The young child was afraid of a lot. There was too much to be afraid of. Without the comfort and warmth embrace of their parents here, they were alone. They joined Brightclan expecting to find happiness, to gain a found family. They were never expecting such peaceful and friendly cats to turn against them so quickly.
[center]
She/they | feel free to call me Wet or Save | Just quietly existing
eternal favorite person
Wet Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hawkfire102 » Fri May 29, 2020 8:51 am

I want a hypo-kit!
User: hawkfire102
Payment: Rat free kid plus tip
Do you want (a) specific feature(s): surprise me
Write at least a paragraph (4 sentences) about the kit: The kit will never want for anything. Theyll be taken in by the gay dads of Sycamoreclan. There they'll be trained in all walks of life from warrior to hunter to medicine cats. Then theyll decide where they want to work in the clan.

Th: hawkfire102
Art Shop | Character Design Shop
hawkfire102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me