Primrose by sharklord

Based on Click to view
Artist sharklord [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Primrose

Postby sharklord » Wed May 20, 2020 12:34 pm

On October 5th, 2019, I came home with two tiny baby mice. They had their fur grown in, but their eyes weren't quite open yet. After a few careful days of hand-feeding them formula and giving them belly rubs, the two sisters opened their eyes. Shortly after, the small brown & white baby, Rue, passed away. It wasn't completely unexpected as Rue had been weaker from the start. We buried Rue and continued to care for Rue's sister, Primrose, with all the might we had.

Prim grew. She grew and she grew and she grew. She became an adventurous young mouse, skilled in the art of escaping. She snuggled up to her cagemates, Salem, Avalon & the newest addition, Lady, and she ran on the wheel whenever she could.

Primrose started acting strange a few days ago, and if I had known, I would have taken her to the vet. Unfortunately, I'm not living in the household most of my mice are in.

Primrose was found a few minutes ago by my dad, who called me as quickly as he could.

Primrose was my beautiful little black & white girl who loved climbing and pets.

Primrose was my pretty little survivor who liked peas & mealworms.

Now Primrose is with her sister Rue, her adoptive mother, Jersey, the adoptive uncle she never met, Julius, and Jersey's four pups who passed away at 2-3 weeks old.

She leaves me, her adoptive sister Avalon, her adoptive brother Gus-Gus, her auntie Salem, and her friend Lady.

I miss her so much.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Primrose

Postby retro » Wed May 20, 2020 12:39 pm

im so so sorry for your loss, i know how hard it is to lose a pet. if you ever need somebody to talk to my pms are always open <3
retro / cosimo / chloe
she / her | listo | insta
retro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me