Postby EchoLeaf » Thu May 14, 2020 1:34 pm

PISCES
A mutable water sign.
Also my sign!

Traits:
c - Teardrop mirror,
uc - Horns, Pupil, Tail Edit
r - Elemental Magic, Fins, Large Animal Companion

A raffle! You can enter normally, but for an extra ticket, you can tell me where they met with they met their companion or why they're together. Ends 6/3.
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Last edited by EchoLeaf on Sat May 30, 2020 3:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

╔════════════════════════╗

x
Hey there, I'm Lumi!
I love anime; JJK, CSM, DR, Soul Eater,
Sailor Moon, AOT, Blue Exorcist, FMA
B-Day: 3/12 | Color: Peach | INTP | Pisces
♡: Astrology, Sharing Music, D&D
x
Discord ◈ Buttermilks ◈ Kalons ◈ Link

╚════════════════════════╝

EchoLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ispilu In Space - Pisces

Postby ZeroToInfinity » Fri May 15, 2020 2:49 pm

mark
We're a system. We will most often sign off with who's fronting.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ZeroToInfinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoLeaf » Sat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm

Pisces is now open!

╔════════════════════════╗

x
Hey there, I'm Lumi!
I love anime; JJK, CSM, DR, Soul Eater,
Sailor Moon, AOT, Blue Exorcist, FMA
B-Day: 3/12 | Color: Peach | INTP | Pisces
♡: Astrology, Sharing Music, D&D
x
Discord ◈ Buttermilks ◈ Kalons ◈ Link

╚════════════════════════╝

EchoLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZeroToInfinity » Sat May 30, 2020 5:26 pm

Username: dino cat
Name: Bubbles
Extra Ticket: It was a day that Bubbles was feeling bad. He was walking along a river and found himself leaping across it on the stepping stones. He stopped halfway across and watched a fish swim around the rock. The fish jumped out of the water and swam around in the air. He was very surprised and a little bit scared. He dashed off back across the river. The next day he came back. He found the fish and it swam in the air again. Every day for a month he returned. Bonding with it a little more. The fish was named Akarui, which means bright in Japanese.
We're a system. We will most often sign off with who's fronting.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ZeroToInfinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myskx » Sun May 31, 2020 2:23 pm

Username: Myskx
Name: River
Extra Ticket:

River is fairly quiet, and shy, for that matter. He didn't have many friends, and would often visit the waterfall. River felt most at home near the water and was a great swimmer. He walked along the river leading up to the waterfall. Suddenly, the dirt beneath his foot gave out, and he was plunged into the dark, rushing waters. He took a gulp of air before getting forced underwater by the strong current. He was thrown off of the cliff along with the water in the river. He lost consciousness when he hit the water below. He woke up hours later, and floating right above him, looking down at him was a koi fish. He thought he was dreaming when the fish began to speak. " I'm so glad you're okay..! " Ever since that day, the River and his koi fish friend stuck together. You can usually find them sitting at the edge of the waterfall, looking down at the large pool of water below.
Myskx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julie_PiscesGirl » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:55 am

Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Name: Astra
Extra Ticket: Riordan (means royal poet in Irish) was chosen as Astra's guardian, they have known each other since childhood and have not separated, they have lived many adventures due to her curious nature, Astra loves to find new places and learn something from them, they're great friends and good companions.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Julie_PiscesGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mirinae535 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:09 pm

Username: mirinae535
Name: Kahen
Extra Ticket: Kahen looked down into the water of the lake before him and sighed as he thought of the reason he was there. It was a laughable one, at least everyone else thought so, and could you really blame them for laughing at him and teasing him? How can a water sign be scared of water? He didn't know why, he just couldn't help it. He couldn't help thinking about what could be lying out of sight in the murky depths of the water. He came to the lake everyday, hoping to screw up the courage to go into it. Maybe if he forced himself to go into the water he'd overcome his fear, maybe it would be enough for him to convince himself that there was nothing to be afraid of? Kahen jumped back a few feet, breathing quickly as something emerged from the water in front of him. "Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you." Kahen relaxed and shook himself, it was only a koi. "It's fine, I'm just a bit nervous around the water." For the rest of the day, instead of dwelling on his fear, Kahen talked to the koi, Koun, until he had to go. Kahen kept returning to the lake everyday, however now instead of trying to overcome his fear, he spent the days chatting with Koun and they quickly became friends. A few weeks meeting Koun, Kahen once again returned to the lake on his daily trip. "Hey Kahen! Why don't you come in with me?" "Alright!" Without thinking about it Kahen started walking into the water to join Koun. When he was about knee-deep he suddenly realised what he was doing and froze. "Hey, it's okay!" Kahen looked down to see Koun swimming beside him, he had momentarily, forgotten he was there in his panic. "We can just stay in the shallows today if you want." Kahen realised what Koun was doing, he was trying to help him overcome his fear. Kahen relaxed a bit at the sight of his friend, and looking warily at the water he slowly nodded his head, summoning the courage not the sprint back to dry land. He spent the rest of the day with Koun walking in the shallows of the lake, talking all the while to try and keep Kahen's mind off what he was doing. From that day on, Kahen and Koun would go into the lake together, slowly getting deeper as Kahen gained courage week after week. After a few months Kahen could be found happily swimming in the middle of the lake with Koun. While Kahen can still feel wary of the water, he always feels more at ease when his friend is around.

Aroace/Agender
| Any pronouns
ImageImageImage
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

mirinae535

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoLeaf » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:44 am

Rolled 8 for mirinae535! Congrats!
I also enjoyed reading everyone else's entries :3c