Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Broken Among Stars by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Broken Among Stars

Postby Lostfairy » Tue May 05, 2020 9:34 am

I'm sorry for my lack of good quality content. Sadly, this art adds to the pile. I had wanted my next art post to be good, clean art but sorry, that didn't happen. ;-; I'll try to get back to posting good art!

I needed to do a vent-ish sort of art. I've felt so... unmotivated and sad today. I learnt some news today that really... well, it's sad but I knew it was going to happen. I just thought we had more time.

And on top of that, I'm dealing with a whole whack of guilt. I'm not responding to comments on my art as well as I should be. I mean, I always reply back to people but it's been taking me weeks to actually get around to doing that. It makes me feel like crap because I have so many people encouraging me and I'm just... not giving back as I should be. I'm sorry. I want to try harder at giving back to the people who I love. This art community is so supportive and I wish I knew how to give back all the love that's been given to me.

I also feel like some people have something against me and I've been trying hard at becoming a better person. I've been in a really big gifting mood so if anyone needs some encouragement and a few wishlist pets, lemme know! <3 I have lots of pets to give and I'd like to make people's days better.

Welp, yeah, I'm kind of a ball of stress, heavy guilt, and discouragement. ╥﹏╥ So I tried out a different head angle and made it angsty Ghirahim. It kind of goes with this old art that I did.) Also, haha, lowkey miss Sketches and Experiments cuz this is a mess. >.<

I just want to say I love you all and I appreciate and support every single one of you. You're all absolutely amazing and I'm so glad we're friends. <3

The timer is accurate, I used a Wacom tablet, and please don't steal/repost this art!

All comments and likes are appreciated!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Broken Among Stars

Postby Tokoyami » Tue May 05, 2020 9:36 am

Lostfairy wrote:I'm sorry for my lack of good quality content. Sadly, this art adds to the pile. I had wanted my next art post to be good, clean art but sorry, that didn't happen. ;-; I'll try to get back to posting good art!

I needed to do a vent-ish sort of art. I've felt so... unmotivated and sad today. I learnt some news today that really... well, it's sad but I knew it was going to happen. I just thought we had more time.

And on top of that, I'm dealing with a whole whack of guilt. I'm not responding to comments on my art as well as I should be. I mean, I always reply back to people but it's been taking me weeks to actually get around to doing that. It makes me feel like crap because I have so many people encouraging me and I'm just... not giving back as I should be. I'm sorry. I want to try harder at giving back to the people who I love. This art community is so supportive and I wish I knew how to give back all the love that's been given to me.

I also feel like some people have something against me and I've been trying hard at becoming a better person. I've been in a really big gifting mood so if anyone needs some encouragement and a few wishlist pets, lemme know! <3 I have lots of pets to give and I'd like to make people's days better.

Welp, yeah, I'm kind of a ball of stress, heavy guilt, and discouragement. ╥﹏╥ So I tried out a different head angle and made it angsty Ghirahim. It kind of goes with this old art that I did.) Also, haha, lowkey miss Sketches and Experiments cuz this is a mess. >.<

I just want to say I love you all and I appreciate and support every single one of you. You're all absolutely amazing and I'm so glad we're friends. <3

The timer is accurate, I used a Wacom tablet, and please don't steal/repost this art!

All comments and likes are appreciated!

Ack I feel you bro. Feeling kind of that way myself fjiejbrjgwo[jwer[i'wgioerwge
XXXX//XXXX//XXXX
꧁•⊹٭"Because you’re a sky full of stars and I’m gonna give you my heart."٭⊹•꧂
© SqdPxl link link link link
text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text

Tokoyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubble boy » Tue May 05, 2020 9:39 am

lowkey though!?!?!? THIS ANGLE!!??!
I tried to draw this angle once, and I failed miserably lol
if you ever need any encouragement or anything, I'm here for you man <3 we all love you dearly, I hope it gets better!
Hiatus.
Bubble boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tokoyami » Tue May 05, 2020 9:39 am

Also, what they said ^^
XXXX//XXXX//XXXX
꧁•⊹٭"Because you’re a sky full of stars and I’m gonna give you my heart."٭⊹•꧂
© SqdPxl link link link link

Tokoyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SuperVerl » Tue May 05, 2020 12:39 pm

Don't feel bad if you haven't been responding to people! Trust me when I say that most people don't expect a reply to their compliment. They just wanna let you know that they appreaciate you and what you do. And I'm one of them. I heckin love you art, whether it's "good" or "bad".

CS isn't exactly a DeviantArt, so don't feel like your gallery has to be a portfolio of the best you can do at all times, okay? Some people only use Oekaki to draw digitally, so how else are you gonna practice or get your feelings out if you don't use it? And besides, you could always just save the drawing and never post it. C:

I hope you're doing alright at home, I know that being cooped up at home hasn't been as stellar as people thought it would be. Hang in there! And if you need to take a break from things, we'll all be here to welcome you back when you're ready ;w;

And you don't have to reply to this either 💛

Toyhouse 💛💛💛 Image
Hey friends, play Monster Hunter
SuperVerl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Tue May 05, 2020 3:12 pm

*Hugs* I hope you’re doing alright, I’ve been thinking about you a lot today. Whatever’s happening, I hope you know that there’s so many people here for you, and remember that God is always watching over you and your family. <3333

Also, like said above, PLEASE don’t worry about not replying to comments or anything like that!! It takes a lot of time to do that sometimes, I know. But if you don’t, it doesn’t make you appear any less appreciative at all!! Just your sweet descriptions and comments you leave around, and just being YOU proves how grateful you are. Don’t stress out about that, because it’s so clear that you’re an amazing person, and I’m sure I speak for everyone else when I say they’ll definitely stick around! <333

Love you lots, and I hope things start looking up for you super, super soon. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Wed May 06, 2020 1:30 am

SuperVerl wrote:
    Don't feel bad if you haven't been responding to people! Trust me when I say that most people don't expect a reply to their compliment. They just wanna let you know that they appreaciate you and what you do. And I'm one of them. I heckin love you art, whether it's "good" or "bad".

CS isn't exactly a DeviantArt, so don't feel like your gallery has to be a portfolio of the best you can do at all times, okay? Some people only use Oekaki to draw digitally, so how else are you gonna practice or get your feelings out if you don't use it? And besides, you could always just save the drawing and never post it. C:

I hope you're doing alright at home, I know that being cooped up at home hasn't been as stellar as people thought it would be. Hang in there! And if you need to take a break from things, we'll all be here to welcome you back when you're ready ;w;

And you don't have to reply to this either 💛

Basically just this. I'll be praying for you Lost <3 Please do not feel pressured to reply to stuff quickly (or even ever!) *hugs*
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Mon May 18, 2020 6:47 am

@all the beautiful souls that replied

Oh my goodness, I honestly wasn't expecting this sort of support. I should have though, the CS art community is super supportive and encouraging and I love you all so much.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to sit down and write a comment to me. I can't even begin to tell you how much your words meant to me. I read each comment carefully and almost cried at each one.
Thank you for always giving your love to me. I want to one day, somehow, give my love back. You guys are gorgeous humans. ♥
After drawing this and reading everyone's comments, I felt really touched and I feel much better. Things in my life have turned around and I'm less stressed and upset. Thank you guys for being here for me. You guys are the best. Some of the best human beings in the world. ♥

Thank you again. I know you said it was okay to not even reply back to you or take my time with my replies, but I'm still sorry it took me over 2 weeks to write this. I love you all. Thank you. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me