stars 404 by beeqlass

Based on Click to view
Artist beeqlass [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

stars 404

Postby beeqlass » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:03 am

a cat wanders into unknown territory - and your clan welcomes this newcomer!
how does this cat fit into their clan?
ends may 1st at 12:00 pm cst!

Code: Select all
[b]username;;[/b]
[b]cat name;;[/b]
[b]gender;;[/b]
[b]rank;;[/b]
[b]clan;;[/b] (Please link)
[b]age;;[/b] (1 year or above)

[b]how does this cat fit into your clan?;;[/b]
x
cat name;;
gender;;
rank;;
clan;;
description;; seal lynx point rosette
age;;
edits;; [c] sleek tail
owner;;
beeqlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tula! » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:21 am

username: tula!

cat name: tbd
    clan: tribe of red trees

how does this cat fit into your clan?: res w/ oddball, think luna lovegood :0
Last edited by tula! on Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
tula!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: stars 404

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:55 am

Dropping out so someone else can win this lovely baby!! Good luck to you all c:
Last edited by SilentMelody on Fri May 01, 2020 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElizaChikatta » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:07 am

Username: ElizaChikatta
Cat Name: Morningecho
Clan: OwlClan

How does this cat fit into your clan?;;
In OwlClan, Sentinels are highly respected as the strongest and most dedicated cats to fight within the clan. They bond with the spirits of the land, strengthening themselves and earning small supernatural powers through their companions. Very few make it through the rigorous training required to become a Sentinel. Sentinels go through training more vigorous than the Warriors and are taught everything they can learn about combat and mental strength. When they are ready, these cats then independently go out on their own for three nights to bond with a guardian spirit in the depths of the territory to gain heightened physical attributes. Every bond is unique to the individual Sentinel, and there are an endless amount of spirits to bond to. This eternal bond, however, shortens their lifespan and wears them down faster. They are bound to their Clan and Khan for their entire lives and are forbidden to leave the Clan.
Morningecho takes her role in protecting Owlstar and the kits of the clan VERY seriously. She takes up extra patrols to watch over the territory and mysteriously, is very good at catching fish, even digging holes in the ice in the winter months to get to the water that would leave other cats' claws wrecked and paw pads split and bloody. While she spends most of her time on vigil or patrol, the rare times she relaxes, she spends playing with the kits, play fighting and laughing with them. At heart, she is a gentle yet serious and witty soul to those she cared about, but to those that offend or upset her or her family, she is abrasive, proud, and stubborn. You get on her bad side, and you have a steep hill to climb to regain her trust.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got so carried away, sorry ^-^" I just HAD to write a story.

Morningecho was young when she set her sights on becoming a Sentinel. The tales of great cats protecting the leader and hearing the whispers of the forest lured her into it. Through her apprenticehood, her dedication only grew as she learned harsh and challenging lesson in the paws of both Owlstar herself, something that still awed her to that day, and the sharp-eyed Lilacmoon, a Seer she trusted her life with. Battered with both information and physical weariness, she respected the amount of work these two cats poured into her, and by the time she reached Sharpfang, Lilacmoon watched her with crystal approval.
"Morningpaw."
She stirred under the gentle nudging, raising her head to blink the sleep from her eyes and take in the icy blue eyes of Lilacmoon in front of her. She opened her mouth to question her, but the Seer's tail flicked across her muzzle, silencing her.
"Come."
Rising to her paws, she slunk out of the den, following the silent Seer, whose white coat seemed to strangely glitter under the half-moon. It was only when they reached the edge of the familiar Owlclan territory and continued on that Morningpaw tried to question her again.
"Lilacmoon, where-"
"Shhh...." The Seer looked back at her, and Morningpaw stumbled a little. Her eyes were Green. A swirling storm of light and dark greens with a glimmer at the corners, like it was attempting to escape her eyes. She was suddenly struck with the notion this cat was most definitely not Lilacmoon, but a spirit inhabiting her, perhaps even a God. "We're almost there."
Almost numbly, she nodded, concentrating on the gentle motion of Lilacmoon's -The spirit's- tail.
They entered the Starpath's Roots, forest trees thicker at any tree trunk than anything in Owlclan territory and their leaves blocked out almost all the light above, only faint flecks getting through, moving with the breeze. Morningpaw was struck with another realization; Lilacmoon's coat was glowing faintly, a glitter of green following the movement of her paws, her eyes. Was it really Lilacmoon inhabited, or merely a disguise the God was wearing..? She knew of no tales where a regular spirit could do something like that.
"Come," The god urged, leading her to the edge of a lake, water glittering where the water touched.
As Lilacmoon had taught her, she dipped her head respectfully, stepping towards her and stopping just a foot from the god's side until she was invited closer with a wave of her paw towards the lake.
She stepped in with her paws dipping into the cool water in front of her, and found herself staring at the face of a fox. Although, many realizations hit her at once. The fox's face was transparent, made from a substance that rippled strangely as if only imitating fur in the wind, Water, she realized, It's made from water.
Not made from.
She jolted as the image leaned forward, the muzzle emerging from the surface. She stepped away as the fox stepped out of the water, its faux-fur effect rippling over the surface as if not completely solid.
I am. I am as it is me. A voice whispered, harsh as a hiss but smooth in tone. I will bring you the will of the water.
"Y-You.. You're..?"
Together, we will hunt the prey that tries to escape us. Fight with wit and adaptability.
"Y-Yes, of course." She stammered, scrambling for the words Owlstar and Lilacmoon had drilled into her. "I vow to reach beyond in protecting and serving my Khan and Clan. Forge this Bond and forever prosper in the Weaver's Grace."
The liquid familiar stepped into her space, pressing their foreheads together. A deep blue solidified in its eyes with every word she uttered.
We are One.
"We are One." She whispered, mesmerized before her vision filled with a deep blue glow.

She roused from her curled up slumber with a flinch as sunlight hit her eye, groaning. Since when did she sleep outside...? Looking around, she realized she was still at the lake's edge, and her eyes froze on the head of a familiar fox peering at her from the water.
You're awake. The voice was amused now, clearer than before with an elegant feminine edge to it. Welcome back.
"Wh-" Morningpaw blinked, "How long was I asleep?"
Two Days. It answered calmly. Lilacmoon is worried. We should return.
The She-cat sputtered, scrambling to her feet as the fox left the water, padding over. "TWO DAYS?! Oh my Stars, I'm going to be in so much trouble!"
She hardly registered the fox's cackling laugh as it darted ahead of her, and as if by instinct, the she-cat followed it. As she emerged from the trees, she looked beyond the fox to OwlClan territory, darting on towards home.
Bursting into camp, she watched Swanstrike jump, her long fur poofing out instantly with a yowl of surprise.
"S-Sorry, Swanstrike! Have you seen-" She panted, unable to even find it funny she had startled the calmest cat in OwlClan.
"There you are!" Lilacmoon padded from the Medicine Den, approaching the apprentice, but as she neared and pace slowed, her eyes flickered up just over Morningpaw's shoulder and widened. Her gaze went hazy, and Morningpaw looked back, seeing nothing.
"Lilacmoon, what-"
"You bonded." She seemed stunned at whatever she was looking at. "What a powerful spirit." She jolted a little, seeming to come back to herself. "We must tell Owlstar!"
Last edited by ElizaChikatta on Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a Snake!
Snakes are wise, graceful, calm, mystic, creative, responsible, shrewd
Sometimes they can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, distrustful.

~Horseback rider since the age of 5, and current polo player~
Have Discord? Want to Roleplay? Feel free to pm me!
My Characters
Equestrian’s Struggle
Pronouns: She/Her
ImageImageImage
ElizaChikatta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:30 am

username;; Kazin
    cat name;; Acaciabreeze
    gender;; she-cat
    rank;; Warrior
    clan;; TreeClan
    age;; 23 moons

how does this cat fit into your clan?;;

Whenever someone sees Acaciabreeze, she is never without her wicked smile. Always plotting something, always up to something, she is the trickster of the clan. There really has never been a dull moment with her around, and though her antics often get on the other cat's nerves, Acaciabreeze will only smile wider and give a chaotic laugh. Thankfully, her actions are always harmless, small inconveniences - she would never intentionally cause harm to her Clan, nor would she ever do something truly evil. She tries to keep her truly chaotic energy contained.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Endlessechoes » Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:24 am

username;; endlessechoes
cat name;; Mirage Of Glistening Water
gender;; female
rank;; Kati [warrior]
clan;; The Tribe Of Endless Water
age;; 26 moons

The Mastermind

Mirage is constantly preoccupied with analyzing the world around her. A visionary at heart, she sees the way things work and how they piece together. If you happen to catch Mirage in camp, you might do yourself the pleasure of engaging in a conversation. The she-cat is absolutely brilliant, and her philosophical rambles will leave you winded. Likeminded cats will leave with a broader perspective and a newfound appreciation for the way the wind blows. Cats who don't understand what she's rambling about, however, will likely leave with a headache.
Last edited by Endlessechoes on Tue May 05, 2020 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

echo | she/her | ily
TOEW | stars | 🍃 |
adhd consumes me daily
send me a trade or else i kiss u
Endlessechoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:45 pm

username;; swishy & broken
    cat name;; minkmuzzle
    gender;; tom
    rank;; scavenger
    clan;; [duskclan]
    age;; 19 moons

minkmuzzle first joined the clan as a hunter- since the group was relatively small and there weren't specialties yet.
    something about the way he hunted and patrolled was different, different enough that starclan sent minnowmask a subtle message about him. for whatever reason, he was thrust into this new world where he was in charge of figuring out new specialties for cats to claim as their duties-- so you could say he became very influential at a young age. he, himself, has a paw in every shoe (so to say) of clan life. he's been asked to be a hunter, a guard, and now a scavenger.
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evamere » Wed May 27, 2020 6:27 am

Of course I will!
evamere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frisco » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:53 am

judging for beeqlass
and the winner is ElizaChikatta!
thank you for all the lovely entries and sorry this has been judged so late

ElizaChikatta wrote:Username: ElizaChikatta

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElizaChikatta » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:11 pm

Frisco wrote:judging for beeqlass
and the winner is ElizaChikatta!
thank you for all the lovely entries and sorry this has been judged so late

ElizaChikatta wrote:Username: ElizaChikatta

Thank you~!
I'm a Snake!
Snakes are wise, graceful, calm, mystic, creative, responsible, shrewd
Sometimes they can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, distrustful.

~Horseback rider since the age of 5, and current polo player~
Have Discord? Want to Roleplay? Feel free to pm me!
My Characters
Equestrian’s Struggle
Pronouns: She/Her
ImageImageImage
ElizaChikatta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me