Based on Click to view
Artist zaz [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Buttermilk #769

Postby zaz » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:25 am

this bm is based off a suggestion I saw in the discord channel <3

to win this buttermilk, tell me a happy memory of yours.
    ends on last post of page 2 or in 24 hours. <3 good luck!

Code: Select all
    username:
    name:
    collar color:
    happy memory!:
Last edited by zaz on Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
zaz ♦ she/they ♦ <3

buttermilks
ImageImageImage
zaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Buttermilk #768

Postby paopu » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:36 am

username: paopu
    name: Peanut
    collar color: please decide
    happy memory!:
    the taste of grandma's sweet tea you could never quite replicate, a familiar song in the distance and you singing it under your breath, the sun setting gently into a field of fireflies.
x
x
x
    they/them

if two people share one
    their destines become
    intertwined they'll remain
    a part of each other's lives
    no matter what

paopu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BiscuitTheDog » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:43 am

username: BiscuitTheDog
name: Jazz
collar color: same orange as butterfly !!!
happy memory!:
I remember when I got my cat. He was perhaps a month or two old, just a wee thing. I got him on my birthday, October 31st, after school. It was quite funny, actually! My parents bought a cage that was much too large for him, and he would keep bouncing when the car moved. His mews were so sweet, so pitiful. If the cage's door hadn't been facing backwards towards the trunk door, I would sure as heck have been holding that sweet lad, cuddling him like crazy. I was so happy that day, I never took my eyes off of him.
Well, later I went to dinner at a place to celebrate my birthday, but when I came back he was happy and kind, and of course, he was mewling his head off.
Such, a smol... lad...
I will never forget that day, when my heart was filled with love.
He's still around, with just a hint of murder in him. I relish everyday I can with my faithful, if not fierce, cat, Zorro.
<3 I love you, little dude.
Last edited by BiscuitTheDog on Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

-not very active but when i am its on oekaki
BiscuitTheDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:47 am

x
    username: Micki.
    name: Meadow
    collar color: matching the butterfly please !! <3
    happy memory!:
      ok so one of the things that stands out to me the most as one of my happiest memories is actually a more recent one.

when I was little we took in a stray who had kittens and we kept one of them and then she also quickly got pregnant and had kittens when i was in about kindergarten. we kept one of the kittens and named her carl - after the jimmy neutron character bc she ate so much when she was a kitten. that in itself is a happy memory but not where im going w this

so the december before last i came home from my last exam of the semester and i noticed that there was something wrong w carl. she was walking in circles and drooling and couldnt really eat and seemed to be in distress bc she kept meowing. ofc i panicked and i freaked out, and we took her to the vet the next morning since we didnt want to put her through the stress of a car ride (bc she has always hated them) to drive several horus away to an open vet. the vet told us she could just need her hyperthryroidism med dosage upped and he sent us home to give her a higher dose over the weekend. he insisted we give them to her over the weekend and bring her back monday because it would take a few days to start working if that were it.

the weekend was hell, and she didnt seem to improve so we brought her back the following monday per vet's instructions. we saw a different vet this time, and the first thing she did was check carl's reflexes - which the other vet had not done. carl couldnt really move one side of her body and had slow pupillary reaction. it turned out my darling bb who i grew up with had had a stroke, and the previous vet had sent her home with us to suffer over the weekend. we had to put her to sleep that day, and i remember crying and telling her how much i loved her while she went to sleep. then i remember they put her in a trash bag because they can't cremate pets and had no boxes.

i was devastated and cried non stop for the rest of the month and could barely get out of bed.

then early january (the 3rd) i was sitting in my moms bed talking to her while she got ready for her nightshift at the hospital. my brother had been at my cousin's house all weekend, and he suddenly came home and walked into my mom's room w a kitten in his hand. my mom had the bathroom door closed, and he made a hand motion to tell me to shhh bc it was a surprise. i literally burst into tears and couldnt stop crying.

having that little kitten in my hands after a month of pure grief and thinking i would never feel whole again (dramatic to some people ik but i literally grew up w this cat every day of my life since kindergarten until december 18 2018) - it was one of the happiest moments of my life. i will never forget how it felt, and i will forever be grateful to my little buns for helping me to heal after the heartbreak of losing carl.

that's long im sorry its just my gut reaction to this prompt i love u pls dont kill me
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔Voltaire♔ » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:48 am

username: ♔Voltaire♔
name: Mari
collar color: Your choice!
happy memory!: Sitting in the passenger seat, a summertime hit on the radio and leaning up against the window; watching as the sky fades from blue to a burst of purples, pinks and yellows, listening to your mother hum a tune only she knows as she drives down the long stretches of roads. Going anywhere, the destination nowhere.
xxx

────
══════
───────────
══
═══════════
────
═══════════

sig cred
───────────
════
─ - Mason Jennings

♔Voltaire♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:54 am

username: Ravendarus
name: Daffodil
collar color: Your choice <3
happy memory!: Her happiest memory is from when she was young, she spend most of the late winter and early spring building a garden with her mother and then when the spring really came the flowers blood and they were beautiful, the sight of the garden of tulips and daffodils was incredible. She will never forget it.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:56 am

username: rescue2001
name: Maybelle
collar color: surprise me
happy memory!: one of my happiest memories was when I got my first horse. Her name was Mable and she was a chestnut. She only would listen to me (mind you that I was only like 10 at the time) and I was the only one who could load her into the trailer when we got her. She was such a sweet mare and I miss her so much. While we had her was some of the happiest times of my life.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DigitalLinx » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:56 am

username: JinxedStudios
name: HoneySuckle
collar color: Light Orange
happy memory!: The first time I cantered on a horse (Best day of my life), the day my three munchkins were born along with their other two siblings, seeing Hamilton for the first time, receiving my long-awaited journal, making amazing friends online that have made a huge impact on me. <3
"Good Memory? What's That?"
TheDigitalLinx/DVTProject
No Longer Active!

If you need to contact me, please reach me on either Discord or dA!
Disc: DigitalLinx#6169
dA: DVTProject
Image[/center]
DigitalLinx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybunchesofoats » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:05 am

username: honeybunchesofoats
name: Rhodos (Rho for short)
collar color: same colors are the butterfly pls!
happy memory!: Hi so as a lot of you know my 6 months with my boyfriend Morgan (Morghettio) was yesterday so I've been thinking about out relationship a lot. When we started talking we were both going through really tough breakups and venting about a lot of the things that was going wrong in our lives but one moment in particular stands out to me.

We had spent most of the week walking around school and staying up until 3, 4, sometimes 5 am with these vents and we had one that kinda set both of us off into being sad. I think it had something to do with both of us not thinking we're good enough for what we want to do with our futures but after a lot of comforting on both sides Morg decided it was time for me to go back to my room. However as we got to my building the sprinkler system turns on full blast and I'm ready to duck for cover, but before I can I see Morgan slipping off his shoes. I remember being wholly confused but within a second he was running directly into the blast of the water. I almost fell to my knees laughing. Somehow he knew this was just what I needed to cheer up after venting my heart out for the past couple of hours. I refused to run in the sprinkler because well,,,it was close to 4 in the morning and I didn't want to come and wake my roommate up because i was sopping wet. However, after a few mins Morg ran up to me, and locked me in a damp hug, which I fully embraced.

Looking back, I really do think this is one of the moments that solidified my love for him. I can't help but smile and remember my heart soaring out of my chest~

╔══════════════════════════════╗
When you become untouchable,
you're unable to touch.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello! Oats/Dante, He/They
Psych, Video games, Art, Anime
Links: Baltics, Toyhouse, DA
Sig insp: Midas

╚═════════════════════════╝

honeybunchesofoats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BadgerBuddies » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:05 am

username: BadgerBuddies
name: Bennie
collar color: blue please!
happy memory!: I’ll keep it brief for everyone’s sake and so I don’t burst into tears 😂 but helping a mare give birth to a little colt one semester at school is definitely quite the happy memory. Taking care of him that night and the days and nights to follow as well as his mama, watching him grow, it was wonderful. I miss him so much and his mama too<3
BadgerBuddies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me