Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

* Vesper Terolykos * - Import Dock by FireWolf52

Based on Click to view
Artist FireWolf52 [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

* Vesper Terolykos * - Import Dock

Postby FireWolf52 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:18 pm

Main Page | Artist Search | Breeding Grounds | Import Dock | [url]Archive[/url]

Vesper Terolykos (T-air-oh-leek-ohs) are hardy little animals. We believe they can grow to be quite old, but since they're a newer species... I mean "creation" we really don't know for sure! What we do know is that all of them have double tails, feathered wings, feather tipped ears, and goat-like hooves. They can be any color or pattern, either natural or synthetic (this is due to their genetic modifications). They can have a wide range of personalities, I'm sure you'll discover that if you decide to volunteer to care for one! Some Terolykos prefer certain biomes to call home. Luckily, our island home for them has every sort of habitat, from the highest mountain to the deepest canyons, the densest forest to the largest open plains, the wettest rainforests to the detest deserts, the... Well you get the idea! Our cars are fast enough to get you from one side of the island to another in am after of seconds, so you won't have to worry if you have multiple Terolykos in different areas!

Hello there! I see you've made your way over to the docks! What are they for? Well let me tell ya! So after Vesper's groundbreaking... I mean and also illegal... work lots of people have attempted to copy her. Many of them succeed, so she must have left very detailed instructions I reckon! Since new Vesper Terolykos are being created we need to bring them here to the island, where they can live happily. I'd say we see one of just about every color ad pattern every day, so if you want me to look out for a certain Terolykos let me know! When one meets your specifications exactly I'll send it over to you!

"Imports" are what we call customs here in Vesper Terolykos world, just to keep up with the storyline! Just like the Breeding Grounds, artists will post here with their slots and availability, and also their skill/comfortability level! Artists can charge for imports, but the price will depend on the complexity of each particular order. You can pick from any artist who has an "open" post here, but if they are closed you can not hassle them or try to make them give you an exception for your order. This is against Vesper Terolykos rules! After you've chosen the perfect artist PM them their form! Imports can of course have any color or pattern (at artist's discretion), at the moment any line edit must be small and approved by me (The Owner)! Can't wait to see some awesome designs!

Going through a rough time right now, trying to stay active in trades but I might answer slowly, I apologize!

My Fayrian Kelpies
My Khimaira Friesians
My Cupido Drafts
My Ferox Welsh Ponies
My Yukon Drafts

"You could rattle the stars, you could do anything if only you dared."

Ravenclaw ~ Aries ~ Animal-Lover ~ Breyer Horses
FireWolf52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: * Vesper Terolykos * - Import Dock

Postby FireWolf52 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:59 am

{OPEN | CLOSED}

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Coat Color/Pattern:[/b]
[b]Wing Color/Pattern:[/b]
[b]Paw Color:[/b]
[b]Hoof Color:[/b]
[b]Ear Feather Color:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Collar Color:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Payment:[/b]
1. -
2. -
3. -
4. -
5. -

I'm pretty new to art, but I'm learning fast! I feel most comfortable with less complicated designs, and at least for right now until I get more experience prefer large markings because they're easier to do on my computer!

Hey everyone! I am opening my Import slots for today, I'll be charging one Easter Egg token per Terolykos!

PM me with your design and I can price it for you, I will most likely drop from these base prices if the design is complex because I know I'm not the best artist out there (I'm still learning), but I can try anything you want to send to me!

Going through a rough time right now, trying to stay active in trades but I might answer slowly, I apologize!

My Fayrian Kelpies
My Khimaira Friesians
My Cupido Drafts
My Ferox Welsh Ponies
My Yukon Drafts

"You could rattle the stars, you could do anything if only you dared."

Ravenclaw ~ Aries ~ Animal-Lover ~ Breyer Horses
FireWolf52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: * Vesper Terolykos * - Import Dock

Postby wildfur2202 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:36 am

{OPEN | closed}

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Coat Color/Pattern:[/b]
[b]Wing Color/Pattern:[/b]
[b]Paw Color:[/b]
[b]Hoof Color:[/b]
[b]Ear Feather Color:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Collar Color:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Payment:[/b]
1. -
2. -
3. -
4. -
5. -
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

I am a seasoned off-oekaki artist with decent line-edit ability. I will gladly take on slightly complicated designs, but will except a higher fee. New to oekaki so bear with me! I will fully refund if I prove incapable of your design!
1 Egg = 2c$ = 4 WL uncommon
8 WL Uncommon = 1 rare
Doing Basic (3 or less colors) for 1 egg of equivalent
and harder designs (Line edits must be approved by Fire) 2 eggs or equivalent [/b]

PM me with your design and I can price it for you!
[/quote]
Humanity is an act not a thing, right?
wildfur2202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me