Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Ferret Adopt ["Auction"] by .sins.

Based on Click to view
Artist .sins. [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ferret Adopt ["Auction"]

Postby .sins. » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:01 pm

Might do more of these not sure. kind of scared of CS art community.. yall are so good

Asking for 5C$ min for the baby. Guess I will make it FCFS and see how it goes from there.
TOS;
- give line credit to Nyarlathotep|Nathan background credit to Raincloud the 33rd, and design credit to me.
- please don't sell for more than you paid for it, unless there is extra art involved in the sale.
- DO NOT SELL FOR REAL LIFE CURRENCY
- Do as you would like after you own it. (change the lines in your own art to your style, add accessories, create a human version) Please don't change anything major about the design (such as the fur colors)
- love them!
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ferret Adopt ["Auction"]

Postby .sins. » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:50 pm

.sins. wrote:Might do more of these not sure. kind of scared of CS art community.. yall are so good

Asking for 5C$ min for the baby. Guess I will make it FCFS and see how it goes from there.
TOS;
- give line credit to Nyarlathotep|Nathan background credit to Raincloud the 33rd, and design credit to me.
- please don't sell for more than you paid for it, unless there is extra art involved in the sale.
- DO NOT SELL FOR REAL LIFE CURRENCY
- Do as you would like after you own it. (change the lines in your own art to your style, add accessories, create a human version) Please don't change anything major about the design (such as the fur colors)
- love them!
-
-
-
.sins. | they/them | sagittarius
enfp-t | true nuetral | slytherin

-----

just a vet student trying to enjoy the
minimal amount of free time they have

-----

trade | sig art credit | pfp art credit
.sins.