For GrubbelSnapper by ObscuredThicket

Based on Click to view
Artist ObscuredThicket [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

For GrubbelSnapper

Postby ObscuredThicket » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:21 am

I hope you like them! I am sorry it took a while before I got to this, I've been feeling weird and exhausted lately. I'll try to add you when I have the chance : D
ObscuredThicket

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: For GrubbelSnapper

Postby GrubbelSnapper » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:02 am

Jhjgugh I LOVE them! :0 thank you so much!! I love the fluffy body and the little crown is such a nice touch! <3
I’d love to post them on my toyhouse, what woud you prefer I credit you as? ^^ (also I’m sorry to hear you feel exhausted, I hope you’re doing better)
Hey there! I’m GrubbelSnapper but please call me Kalvin. I love talking to new people and making friends! Feel free to hmu!
Mainly He/Him but They/Them occasionally
C$ pet store! :O
Art shop!(links to FlightRising)
Toyhouse
DA (check it out <3)
TH
Profile pic made by me!
GrubbelSnapper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ObscuredThicket » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:24 am

GrubbelSnapper wrote:Jhjgugh I LOVE them! :0 thank you so much!! I love the fluffy body and the little crown is such a nice touch! <3
I’d love to post them on my toyhouse, what woud you prefer I credit you as? ^^ (also I’m sorry to hear you feel exhausted, I hope you’re doing better)

Oh! No problem, and I'm glad you like them!!
You can credit me as my Chicken Smoothie username. (And thank you, I'm feeling a lot better!)
ObscuredThicket

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ObscuredThicket » Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:37 pm

GrubbelSnapper wrote:Jhjgugh I LOVE them! :0 thank you so much!! I love the fluffy body and the little crown is such a nice touch! <3

Oh yes, and I forgot. I realized that the eye was closed in the drawing so I added an eye reference.
ObscuredThicket

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GrubbelSnapper » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:23 pm

Snailasaur wrote:

Oh yes, and I forgot. I realized that the eye was closed in the drawing so I added an eye reference.

Oh cool! Thank you <3
Hey there! I’m GrubbelSnapper but please call me Kalvin. I love talking to new people and making friends! Feel free to hmu!
Mainly He/Him but They/Them occasionally
C$ pet store! :O
Art shop!(links to FlightRising)
Toyhouse
DA (check it out <3)
TH
Profile pic made by me!
GrubbelSnapper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery