I have something to give you...

"I have something to give you..." by KittayKattz

Dressup entry

I have something to give you...

Postby KittayKattz » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:10 pm

Am I back from the dead? Yes. Am I gonna keep making stories based on pets I dressed up? Also yes, but this time it's gay.

~~~

Kaiah took a deep breath, tightly clutching the bouquet of roses in her hands. Today was the day. She glanced down at her bag, filled to the brim with letters. She had written them all at different points in time, but had never delivered them. She turned her attention back to the door in front of her. She could only hope the right person answered.
... She should probably knock before someone notices that she's been standing outside for several minutes.
Gathering what little courage she had, Kaiah knocked. For a moment, she thought she had knocked too softly. She heard a deep sigh from the other side of the door, and it swung open.
Before her stood Roma, with her bright orange hair in a messy low ponytail. She gripped a rainbow mug filled with coffee in her hand.
"If you're looking for Celiana, she's-"
Roma stopped as she realized who she was talking too. "... Kaiah?"
Kaiah let out a small squeak. "Uh... H-hey, Roma!"
Roma glanced her up and down. "Since when did you start delivering mail?"
Oh. She did look like a messenger, didn't she?
"Uh... I don't." Kaiah answered after a moment. "B-but I have something for you!"
Roma glanced at the bouquet in her hands, eyes widening slightly. "Wait, that's for me?"
Kaiah held the bouquet out in front of her, nodding. "... Everything else in the bag is for you, too."
"That's a lot."
"There's more than just letters in there."
Roma gently took the bouquet from her hands. "So is this like, a declaration of love of something?"
"Duh!"
Roma's head swiveled around to stare at the figure sitting on the couch. Her little sister, Opal, stared at them with a smug grin. She gave the two girls a thumbs-up and a wink.
Roma narrowed her eyes at her. "Not a word."
Opal pretended to zip her lips, forgetting to throw away the key.
Turning back to Kaiah, Roma noticed that she was now holding two more items: a pink heart pillow and a large alicorn plushie. Roma's eyes darted between the two. "Where did you get those."
Kaiah simply shoved them into her arms, causing Roma to almost drop the bouquet. She removed her messenger bag and handed it over as well.
"Look, you really don't have to give me all these things," Roma said. "I, uh, don't know where to put them anyway."
Kaiah stared into her eyes. "Do you... do you accept?"
Roma stared back for a moment before smiling. "Yeah, I do."
Kaiah's eyes widened. She grinned, running to give her girlfriend a hug.
"WAIT WAIT WAIT I'M STILL HOLDING THE STUFF-"
~~~
Celiana walked in, a few bags of baking supplies in her arms. "I'm back~!"
Opal turned to stare at her. Roma stared at Opal, silently glaring.
"Hey, Roma, could you help me put all this stuff up?" Celiana asked.
"Sure." Roma got up from the couch and took the bags from Celiana.
As Roma walked into the kitchen, Opal waved Celiana over.
"What is it, sis?" Celiana asked.
Opal immediately unzipped her lips. "ROMA GOT A GIRLFRIEND!"
A crash was heard from the kitchen. "YOU LITTLE BRAT!"

~~~

Do I actually know how to write romance? No, but that won't stop me from trying.
Hi! I'm KittayKattz, but you can call me Kittay! I like to parkour between fandoms every month and get emotional over fictional characters. I also draw like, once in a blue moon.

KittayKattz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me