Bonded #31 by NeverLand.

Based on Click to view
Artist NeverLand. [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bonded #31

Postby NeverLand. » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:49 pm

As an earthquake or “The Big Growl” strikes, humans that once roamed the earth are now gone, only to be replaced by mans best friend. Burnt cities and crumbling villages, you decide to take on a new task without the help of your longpaws. Deciding to band with your kind would be the best right now, for both you and everyone else. How else are you going to climb your way to the top?

Bonded is a stray dog adoption center based on Erin Hunter's "Survivors" series, mostly built on world building and character development! What you create with your pack is up to you! But please remember we have a few rules before you can get started with your world building!

You must be level 1 or have no founder to adopt this dog

Prompt;; “Who is this dogs best friend, and what is their most unique trait?” [Words: Min 20-Max 500]
Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Dog Name;;[/b]
[b]Dog Gender;;[/b]
[b]Rank;;[/b]
[b]Pack;;[/b]
[b]Prompt Answer;;[/b]

End Date;; January 22nd

Username;; Happy59188
    Dog Name;; Bear
    Dog Gender;; Male
    Rank;; Hunter
    Pack;; Mossy Clove Grotto :: "Clover Pack"
    Description;; Standard Labradoodle - Chocolate parti, with Orange eyes
    Breeding Notes;; Parti coat as a 15% chance of being thrown.
Last edited by NeverLand. on Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
NeverLand.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bonded #31

Postby kiffell » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:45 am

a res here as well~ probably apollos best friend ?
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:47 am

res- need to think of an idea

┌────────────────────────────┐

Hey its Rei! I have my commissions open! USD only!
I am ND and have a 9-5 job so I may be inactive
for periods of time! I'm more active on Discord (heyrei)!

└────────────────────────────┘
xxxxxxxx|c4c threadbreedingsdesign salesdesign poundsketchpage|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx《 • meet the artist • 》
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|KeldinesReturn • A Cat ARPG|

┌────────────────────────────┐

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage

└────────────────────────────┘
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:12 pm

Username;; HappyAlpaca16
Dog Name;; Rover
Dog Gender;; Male
Rank;; Healer
Pack;; Claw pack
Prompt Answer;; Rover was once walking in the woods looking for food when he heard a small chirp. He looked to where it was coming from and saw a baby bird flailing in water, trying his hardest to get out. Rover jumped in instantly. He ran through the water, it splashing behind him. He finally caught up with the bird when it hit a rock in the water. Rover quickly fished him out of the water with his paw. He had succeeded in catching the bird but it looked dead. He didn’t know what to do then he remembered he was a healer. He flipped the bird over where his back was bleeding and he put his paw on it. “Please work, please work, please work.” He was saying to himself. Then he felt the chest rise and fall and the bird breathing. The cut had healed all the way up from where it had started. Rover felt overjoyed! He saved to bird! To this day, Rover and the bird are still amazing friends helping each other every day and where ever Rover goes the bird goes too.
Last edited by ♡HappyAlpaca♡ on Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:57 am

Username;; Happy59188

Dog Name;; Bear

Dog Gender;; Male

Rank;; Hunter

Prompt Answer;;
One day, Bear was walking through the forest looking for prey to bring back to the pack, when he spotted a little rabbit with a paw stuck under a log. Normally, he would end the poor thing, but this rabbit gave him a look he could never forget… hope. He instantly leaped into action, he stuck his snout under the log, and pushed up, he held it up high enough for the rabbit to squeeze his paw out and the second the rabbit pulled it free, he ran. And boy did he run fast. But then he stopped and turned, he started approaching Bear, and he did something Bear had never heard of in his life. The small rabbit hugged Bear, or rather hugged Bear’s leg. Bear semi-hugged back, and then the rabbit squeaked; “Thank you. My name is Kert, what’s yours?” Bear was confused, never had a rabbit and dog became friends. “My name is Bear. W-would you like to be friends?” his voice got quieter and quieter as he talked. The rabbit blinked, “Sure!” Kert squealed. “So, now what?” Bear asked. “We could play chase?" Kert suggested, and Bear nodded. As Kert took a step forward he yelped, “My Paw!!” he laid down, “My paw hurts.” he whined. Bear grabbed Kert and placed him on his back and carried him to a safe place, a den not near the pack. Up till this day, Kert can walk and Bear and Kert spend everyday together, although its dangerous they are such close friends they can’t resist! The best part of Kert is that he loves to play chase, and Bear always wins!!
(273 words)
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:57 am

Mark
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeverLand. » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:24 pm

Happy59188 wrote:

Username;; Happy59188

Dog Name;; Bear

Dog Gender;; Male

Rank;; Hunter

Prompt Answer;;
One day, Bear was walking through the forest looking for prey to bring back to the pack, when he spotted a little rabbit with a paw stuck under a log. Normally, he would end the poor thing, but this rabbit gave him a look he could never forget… hope. He instantly leaped into action, he stuck his snout under the log, and pushed up, he held it up high enough for the rabbit to squeeze his paw out and the second the rabbit pulled it free, he ran. And boy did he run fast. But then he stopped and turned, he started approaching Bear, and he did something Bear had never heard of in his life. The small rabbit hugged Bear, or rather hugged Bear’s leg. Bear semi-hugged back, and then the rabbit squeaked; “Thank you. My name is Kert, what’s yours?” Bear was confused, never had a rabbit and dog became friends. “My name is Bear. W-would you like to be friends?” his voice got quieter and quieter as he talked. The rabbit blinked, “Sure!” Kert squealed. “So, now what?” Bear asked. “We could play chase?" Kert suggested, and Bear nodded. As Kert took a step forward he yelped, “My Paw!!” he laid down, “My paw hurts.” he whined. Bear grabbed Kert and placed him on his back and carried him to a safe place, a den not near the pack. Up till this day, Kert can walk and Bear and Kert spend everyday together, although its dangerous they are such close friends they can’t resist! The best part of Kert is that he loves to play chase, and Bear always wins!!
(273 words)

Congrats, Bear is yours 😊
♥ ♡ ♥
|| rosé || she/they || female ||
╔══════════════════╗
A boring lesbian with an
unfortunate obsession of
dogs & digital drawing.
╚══════════════════╝
|| storage || BR || bonded ||
♥ ♡ ♥
NeverLand.