Making a cure for PPS

"Making a cure for PPS" by Svetigris

Dressup entry

Making a cure for PPS

Postby Svetigris » Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:23 am

Dec. 18

"I've finally managed to find Moby's journals. Now i know, i found baby pictures of Shinoda, and his recepts to a possible PPS cure, followed by a mysterious book. It had a dog cranium and had a name, Hidden. Chickensmoothie officials have banned this book in many libaries, due to it contains all the mysteries and cures to any sickness, including PPS and BBS. What worried me right now, why was this book in our attic, why does it have a eeire vibe attached to it and why did they ban it?
As i opened the book, it smellled like old dust, which made me cough. Another strange thing i found, was blue crystal, i felt a metal taste im my jaw. It was dubbed as CMB-210-B. Overly somehow, this crystal was radiating some sort of energy, i don't feel like that would be safe at some point. It said here i must gather (BLURRED OUT OF READING), those are the ingridients, including that specimen. Of course, people say dragons aren't smart enough to do this, but i will.
I know, some people are dissapointed because their pets turned out to be PPS, and at that faithful day, some people might be as well crying, knowing their rare and special pet wouldn't grow up, but i will do something, so that pets and people wouldn't expect that pain all over again."
Svetigris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me